Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rockawnings.co.uk
Read Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Rockawnings.co.uk made you happy
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Mick Ward
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Simon Carkeet
Hex 55. Great bit of kit easy to put up and take down. Strong and sturdy and looks good as well.
Excellent swift service with excellent products
Purchased the Rhino 55 4x3.5m, superb quality and the service is ace. Reassuring to know that if I need any spares/accessories in the future this company will be able to provide, unlike the garbage you get on Amazon/Ebay etc!!
They arrived when they said they would, quality is excellent.
Our 8yr old GB Music event marquee needed a new canopy (the old one was near Khaki not Black after all that time) finally ripped in 40mph winds. NO COMPLAINTS. Phoned Rock Awnings and a new one was delivered by 10am next day. Fantastic company and service. Thank you so much :) Model now called the Rhino55 Gazebo 4.5x3m - Phenomenal quality.
Needed a sturdy gazebo to cover our new Lay-z spa in order to use when the sun doesn’t shine (living in Scotland) Very reasonably priced. Quality is very good and ease of use is straight forward. Had a slight issue with a few of the sides which were replaced in a speedy fashion. Overall, can’t fault it and would definitely recommend to friends and family.
A massive thanks to all at Rock awnings for what can only be some of the best customer service and quick turnaround I have received in a long time. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 24th July 2019
We have used many different gazebo manufacturers over the years for our business and would say that Rock awnings are the best for quality and price, our new printed gazebos look great , thank you Ian’s Mobile Farm
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd July 2019
purchased an Explorer gazebo and am very pleased with the quality of it, bought a cheapo from ebay, bad move, lasted 2 months and has fallen apart, this thing is a tank in comparison, don't waste your money on ebay rubbish these are the real deal, also next working day delivery is spot on.
Realy happy with my new purchase i got the explorer 3x4.5 and the quality is amazing and the customer service is grate too if you're thinking about buying one don't hesitate just buy it
We ordered 4 large 6x3m gazebos for our school in the different house colours. We originally anticipated only using them for one main annual event but they were so strong, easy to put up with great printed design of the school logo that everyone commented on how wonderful they looked. We now think they’ll be used for most school events throughout the year. From quotation, to design, to delivery RockAwnings made the process easy and answered every question we had.
Excellent products, great customer service and overall highly recommend
Couldn't be more pleased with our Rhino Hex 55 heavy duty gazebo. It looks the biz at events! We've had lots of comments from other standholders and have recommended Rock Awnings. Very durable and withstands really bad weather/heavy wind. Easy to put up and take down. Excellently made. We had a few issues with delivery which were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Super impressed!
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 21st June 2019
Can I please thank you for the excellent service I received from your company at the end of May. The Explorer gazebo I received is brilliant and worked extremely well at the show I attended - photo below. My husband also has an awning from you - I hadn't fully appreciated I was buying from the same company until we erected our gazebos side by side. He has had his for several years and it has been brilliant. Thank you. Anne Thomas
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 12th June 2019
What a helpful team who worked with us to reach the exact result we required. Fast to reply and had some great suggestions. And as for the product - it's so easy to put up, solid and gives us real confidence at shows. Highly recommended!
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 8th April 2019
We were in need of new tent/gazebo for our race team but short on time! Richard took care of everything, including the printing and had it delivered in 7 working days. Fantastic! Thanks to everyone at Rock Awnings. I’ll be using you again.
Professional and extremely helpful, would certainly recommend, top company, top people, top products. Thank you.
Having had to order a new canopy top I rang them on Wednesday afternoon and the person I spoke to was very helpful.I placed my order for the top and it was delivered Thursday afternoon as promised.What service.The sevice lived upto my expectations having had previous experience with this company.I would not hesitate to recommend this company and product A1***** Thankyou
Attentive service, good price, quality item delivered when expected. What more can you ask? Recommended.
Ordered a Rhino Hex 45 on a Tuesday at 11am it arrived Wednesday at 12.15 the next day, P&P was only £14.99. Very impressed with the service and very happy with the marquee.
Rockawnings.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 147 reviews