RLegal Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend RLegal Solicitors
Own Driver, Postal Service
2 - 3 Hours
Read RLegal Solicitors Reviews
Professional, Patient, Peace of mind Guaranteed. I found RLegal Lawyers, Patient enough to understand your legal position and perspective, apply detailed Professional advice and recommendations. Peace of Mind Guaranteed.
Very reliable, great people. Julian was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Very friendly and the process was seamless. Will definitely recommend!
Thank you Julian Torreggiani for the excellent work during my British citizenship application process, very knowledgeable and trustworthy. I will recommend RL Legal without hesitation
Excellent company. David and Julian are fantastic people to deal with.
I strongly recommend the services of RLegal Solicitors.I had a complex case for my Domestic Violence Visa and Evan did an excellent job for me. He managed to obtain my ILR after one working day of my Home Office appointment. Evan is efficient, professional, knowledgeable and honest. He answered my phone calls and emails very quickly and clearly. Evan checked out all of my documents and supporting letters accurately. For each line of my statement, he put my documents in the correct evidential order. He made everything clear for the Home Office and reduced the risk of my case being appealed. He is very honest about fees and because of my language barrier, he spent more time on my case but he did not charge me extra. I totally understood that Evan is not working just for money; his priority is winning his case for his clients. I am so thankful I found Evan and RLegal.
Hi I rate my soicitors highly on a five star 🌟 and even more thank you guys for for making my case a win win 😂 RLEGAL SOLICITORS is the best I ever come across they are located on 162-168 Regent Street in London and should I stress they are NOT EXPENSIVE ,a group of professionals who knows what to when it comes to immigration mater. Two words I use to describe them EFFICIENT, SUPERB .
We had an excellent experience with RLegal. Evan was very thorough and professional and our Visa application was successful and went smoothly. We would not hesitate to work with RLegal again, and we recommend them without reserve.
David Robinson and his team is absolutely Brilliant. Mr Robinson submitted four applications for me over the last 11 years and all successfully approved by the home office. I highly recommend R Legal solicitors. Best Regards Zodiac
Honest, very clear and friendly service. Thorough in assessing the circumstances, assessing potential options and providing clear guidance. Highly recommend if you are looking for reliable and transparent service.
I used RLegal for immigration services and Evan Remedios was extremely helpful and very professional. The process was completed successfully and very smoothly.
My immigration process was quite tricky and difficult however RLegal was more than up to the task. I highly recommend their services.
I have used RLegal for my immigration services and found them extremely efficient and friendly. I have also recommended them to several friends who were also very happy with the service provided. I highly recommend them!
Professional service and rich experience solicitor.
Julian Torreggiani has been our representative during my Immigration process to the UK and he has been incredible. Since starting our process in 2019, Julian has helped me through two Visa applications, one while we were in a pandemic, and he has made the entire procedure much less daunting and stressful. Thanks to Julian, I have been successful in my Immigration journey and am so very, very grateful for the guidance of someone who is knowledgeable about UK Immigration laws/processes and with an fantastic attention to detail. I highly recommend Julian and RLegal Solicitors if you have any Immigration needs. Julian is patient, compassionate, honest and willing to ensure that you are well advised on your specific situation/outcomes without any falsity which is incredibly important when you're dealing with such a stressful process and are relying on someone for expertise in such sensitive areas of law. Thanks Julian for everything you've done for us, see you at the next crossroad!
My partner and I had a complicated process to navigate so that we could marry and both live in the UK. At that time, our circumstances meant that we were not in the best position. It was a case of 'if you want to go there, I wouldn't start from here'. Evan Remedios, earned our trust and patiently and meticulously took us through the steps we needed to take, remaining unfazed when he needed to adapt to changed information. We were successful, and we have never forgotten the major part that Evan played in our future happiness. Malcolm Sleath, London.
I have been a client since 2014. I had a complicated immigration history and when I made that phone call I was not sure if they were going to take my case but fortunately they did and that was the best decision I ever made by choosing qualified lawyers who are very direct and will tell you if you have a strong case and the ratio of you winning a case. Evan has always been a phone call away if I had any questions and he made sure all my paper work for submission was correct and up to date. Finally Evan has worked very well during this challenging times by working remotely during Covid as he made sure I received all of my correspondence on time and updated me all the way and now me and my daughter have settlement ILR.
It's hard to express how grateful my family and I are for Evan Remedios and RLegal. What a year this has been with the closing of visa offices around the world. Evan was essential in navigating my spouse visa application and it's success. Thank you Evan. I absolutely recommend RLegal Solicitors.
Evan Remedios from RLegal Solicitors was very helpful in coordinating the application process for my indefinite leave to remain. Through the enter process I was provided constructive legal advice on how to ensure I meet all the prerequisites for the indefinite leave to remain. Despite the unprecedented times and the closure of the home office due to the covid 19 pandemic, Evan was constantly communicating with me and following up with the application. Eventually, I received my ILR and will definitely return to RLegal Solicitors when I am due to apply for the citizenship.
Thank you so much to the RLegal! Evan Remedios was assisting me with getting my extension for Tier 2 General Visa. He was recommended to me by my friend for his exceptional service and since that time I come only here. Evan is always there through the whole process, paying attention to all details and making sure that all deadlines are met. I can trust him that we will get what we are aiming for. I have successfully obtained the extension of my Tier 2 Visa in the UK. The process was smooth and I was guided through all steps and everything went smooth and easy. Very happy! Always recommend Evan and RLegal to my friends! And I will come back myself again!
I have been using R Legal solicitors now for 5 years, very professional and friendly team. In the first year they did the impossible for me and i have since recommended my family to use their services. The team is exceptional, open and honest opinions matters when you are dealing with the law.
RLegal Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 275 reviews