RLegal Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend RLegal Solicitors
Own Driver, Postal Service
2 - 3 Hours
Read RLegal Solicitors Reviews
RLegal have been extremely professional handling my case. Julian has great attention to detail and he is very through with everything he does. My case was intially complicated and various firms I contacted were quite difficult to deal with. I came across RLegal through a Google search and tried my luck. I contacted them through email and we had a follow up phone call. Julian explained that first he need to do his research to find out how he could help. The information provided by him was factual and straightforward. No jargon or complex legal terminology used. A different firm I contacted previously would only give me information if I paid a consultantion fee whilst RLegal was open and upfront about all fees and processes. Julian has been extremely patient and informative whilst completing everything efficiently and keeping me updated every step of the way. Has taken all my phone calls and replied to all my emails. He also sent me lots of useful information o could utilize in the future. To anyone who reads this review I would 100% recommend RLegal and Julian to help you with your immigration matters if you want someone to handle your case professionally. Julian has given me peace of mind and I will be recommending him to anyone I come across in the future. Thank you so much Julian and keep up the fantastic work!
I highly recommend David and Team at Rlegal Solicitors. I initially had a complex case so did a very thorough research and visited various solicitors before I decided to use RLegal's services. I definitely made the the right choice ! They have proven to be the best- very professional, friendly and dedicated team . I had used them for three times over the years now, David & Julian were very helpful and efficient and every application I made was successful. They definitely helped with what could have been a massively stressful time, more of a 'less-stress' situation with their straight forward & trustworthy advice. Of course, every immigration application is different & every human situation are distinct from each other - but nonetheless going through an application is always a daunting experience. It really helps that we have good and honest solicitors to guide us through the process to finally get the approval we seek. I got my email approval from the Home Office only 3 Hours after my Biometric Appointment which was brilliant !! I would strongly recommend to get the best advice from the experts at RLegal Solicitors.
Professional, Patient, Peace of mind Guaranteed. I found RLegal Lawyers, Patient enough to understand your legal position and perspective, apply detailed Professional advice and recommendations. Peace of Mind Guaranteed.
Very reliable, great people. Julian was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Very friendly and the process was seamless. Will definitely recommend!
Thank you Julian Torreggiani for the excellent work during my British citizenship application process, very knowledgeable and trustworthy. I will recommend RL Legal without hesitation
Excellent company. David and Julian are fantastic people to deal with.
I strongly recommend the services of RLegal Solicitors.I had a complex case for my Domestic Violence Visa and Evan did an excellent job for me. He managed to obtain my ILR after one working day of my Home Office appointment. Evan is efficient, professional, knowledgeable and honest. He answered my phone calls and emails very quickly and clearly. Evan checked out all of my documents and supporting letters accurately. For each line of my statement, he put my documents in the correct evidential order. He made everything clear for the Home Office and reduced the risk of my case being appealed. He is very honest about fees and because of my language barrier, he spent more time on my case but he did not charge me extra. I totally understood that Evan is not working just for money; his priority is winning his case for his clients. I am so thankful I found Evan and RLegal.
Hi I rate my soicitors highly on a five star 🌟 and even more thank you guys for for making my case a win win 😂 RLEGAL SOLICITORS is the best I ever come across they are located on 162-168 Regent Street in London and should I stress they are NOT EXPENSIVE ,a group of professionals who knows what to when it comes to immigration mater. Two words I use to describe them EFFICIENT, SUPERB .
We had an excellent experience with RLegal. Evan was very thorough and professional and our Visa application was successful and went smoothly. We would not hesitate to work with RLegal again, and we recommend them without reserve.
David Robinson and his team is absolutely Brilliant. Mr Robinson submitted four applications for me over the last 11 years and all successfully approved by the home office. I highly recommend R Legal solicitors. Best Regards Zodiac
Honest, very clear and friendly service. Thorough in assessing the circumstances, assessing potential options and providing clear guidance. Highly recommend if you are looking for reliable and transparent service.
I used RLegal for immigration services and Evan Remedios was extremely helpful and very professional. The process was completed successfully and very smoothly.
My immigration process was quite tricky and difficult however RLegal was more than up to the task. I highly recommend their services.
I have used RLegal for my immigration services and found them extremely efficient and friendly. I have also recommended them to several friends who were also very happy with the service provided. I highly recommend them!
Professional service and rich experience solicitor.
Julian Torreggiani has been our representative during my Immigration process to the UK and he has been incredible. Since starting our process in 2019, Julian has helped me through two Visa applications, one while we were in a pandemic, and he has made the entire procedure much less daunting and stressful. Thanks to Julian, I have been successful in my Immigration journey and am so very, very grateful for the guidance of someone who is knowledgeable about UK Immigration laws/processes and with an fantastic attention to detail. I highly recommend Julian and RLegal Solicitors if you have any Immigration needs. Julian is patient, compassionate, honest and willing to ensure that you are well advised on your specific situation/outcomes without any falsity which is incredibly important when you're dealing with such a stressful process and are relying on someone for expertise in such sensitive areas of law. Thanks Julian for everything you've done for us, see you at the next crossroad!
My partner and I had a complicated process to navigate so that we could marry and both live in the UK. At that time, our circumstances meant that we were not in the best position. It was a case of 'if you want to go there, I wouldn't start from here'. Evan Remedios, earned our trust and patiently and meticulously took us through the steps we needed to take, remaining unfazed when he needed to adapt to changed information. We were successful, and we have never forgotten the major part that Evan played in our future happiness. Malcolm Sleath, London.
I have been a client since 2014. I had a complicated immigration history and when I made that phone call I was not sure if they were going to take my case but fortunately they did and that was the best decision I ever made by choosing qualified lawyers who are very direct and will tell you if you have a strong case and the ratio of you winning a case. Evan has always been a phone call away if I had any questions and he made sure all my paper work for submission was correct and up to date. Finally Evan has worked very well during this challenging times by working remotely during Covid as he made sure I received all of my correspondence on time and updated me all the way and now me and my daughter have settlement ILR.
It's hard to express how grateful my family and I are for Evan Remedios and RLegal. What a year this has been with the closing of visa offices around the world. Evan was essential in navigating my spouse visa application and it's success. Thank you Evan. I absolutely recommend RLegal Solicitors.
Evan Remedios from RLegal Solicitors was very helpful in coordinating the application process for my indefinite leave to remain. Through the enter process I was provided constructive legal advice on how to ensure I meet all the prerequisites for the indefinite leave to remain. Despite the unprecedented times and the closure of the home office due to the covid 19 pandemic, Evan was constantly communicating with me and following up with the application. Eventually, I received my ILR and will definitely return to RLegal Solicitors when I am due to apply for the citizenship.
RLegal Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 277 reviews