RLegal Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RLegal Solicitors
"My husband and I entrusted Evan Remedios with my application for a UK residence card as the spouse of an European citizen. From day one, we appreciated the quality of his service, his knowledge on the matter and evident experience. Throughout the process, Evan responded promptly and clearly to our questions and gave us the right advice. My husband and I are very satisfied with the quality of RLegal's service and we definitely recommend them."
Prabha Adhikari
Verified Buyer
"I can not thank enough Evan for making my case a success! it was a difficult one as i had been absent from uk a lot in last 5 years (for work purposes)...Evan had an excellent eye for detail and guided me well on when to apply exactly and well prepared my case for the naturalisation. It was a plesant experience dealing with him and the team - all my calls/emails were answered /replied back in timely manner (which is hard to find when dealing with solicitors..) very happy with the results and highly recommend them!!"
Masuma Farooki
Verified Buyer
"I am a non-EU national, working in the UK on a Tier 2 work permit. RLegal has managed two of my visa applications, both under complicated circumstances. Both were successful. The team offered clear advice, and they are well versed in dealing with Home Office rules, which can be quite complicated. I also appreciate that RLegal, during these applications, provided me with information on how these will impact any future applications and complications that may arise later. They offer a friendly service, including a person to accompany you through the visa application appointment itself. Highly recommend this team."
Ronan Needham
Verified Buyer
"RLegal were excellent and very helpful with what I needed to do. Julian Torreggiani handled my case and was fantastic, professional and friendly throughout. I was always kept informed and Julian was quick to respond to my enquires and made himself available as soon as he could. Fees were clear from the outset and there were no surprise add-ons. I highly recommend RLegal."
Marina Ukhalova
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the sevices, julian is a very knowledgeable professional and knows his subject. My case was complex but he’s done a great job! Would definitely recommend."
Francesca Di Lodovico
Verified Buyer
"Excellent dealing with my permanent residence and naturalisation applications. They are knowledgeable, fast, reliable and great people to deal with. I am extremely satisfied with all the aspects of my applications."
Maria Rojo
Verified Buyer
"We wouldn't hesitate to recommend RLegal solicitors to our friends. Mr Torreggiani was extremely knowledgeable and reassuring during the whole process, giving us accurate information about every document needed and how long each step was likely to take. It has made a stressful time a much more pleasant experience."
"Very responsive, professional, detail oriented, knowledgeable, delivered on the job."
Hanna Putjato
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy with the service provided by solicitors in RLegal. My solicitor's name is Julian and he helped me with my British residency card application and with Naturalisation. So today I became a British citizen :-) I'm very happy with his help and ongoing support. There is a crazy amount of documents we need to collect and forms to fill in order to get a British Citizenship, so it's incredibly important to have an expert advice. I can highly recommend RLegal (and Julian!) to everyone who is applying for British residency/naturalisation. Hanna Putjato"
"Great service and top capability! Naturalisation process was done exceptionally fast and without any problems. They really know their stuff!"
Mark Leman
Verified Buyer
"It is the third time we have used Rlegal, one fiancé visa, a spouse visa and an extension to the spouse visa - each time they have been brilliant! Julian our case worker was incredibly helpful and patient listening to my every concern and very generous with his time. As well as being very friendly, Julian is incredibly thorough with his work and checks every detail. We are extremely grateful for his guidance and expertise throughout the whole process - very much above and beyond the call of duty! I would have no hesitation recommending Rlegal to others."
"Before meeting RLegal, i was struggling to navigate through the immigration legal system in this country and was in real danger of losing my right to stay here. RLegal not only helped me secure my right to stay, but they also went to help me secure my citizenship in the U.K., in a simple and very stress free process. I cannot recommend them enough."
"R Legal solicitors helped me with my permanent residence and citizenship applications. Their knowledge of the requirements was fantastic, I received clear guidance on what documents to provide and Julian kept me updated at all times on what to expect. Julian's down to earth and positive attitude was also brilliant, and I would be very happy to recommend their services."
Monica Busi
Verified Buyer
"Julian has supported and followed my case meticulously. I strongly recommend RLegal Solicitors; they are extremely professional, detailed and they follow their clients very closely."
"RLegal Solicitors impressed me with their professional but accessible approach and genuine concern for my case and up to date knowledge on the latest immigration rules. I would highly recommend their service."
Dina Christopoulou
Verified Buyer
"I worked with the same person all along my application both for UK permanent residence and British nationality. The important also was that my dedicated person (Evan Remedios) had expertise ( very useful as we faced a different than usual situation with my name on existing identity) , was professional, consistent, reliable, able to answer clearly any questions I had and managed everything in time. I will strongly recommend (did it already) RLegal and Evan Remedios."
Bazgha Kamran
Verified Buyer
"They saved my time and money and gave me really very professional service helping me through out my immigration matters. I will always recommend Rlegal to my friends."
Violeta Barrena-Witschi
Verified Buyer
"Julian Torrginanini at RLegal helped my husband and I get the permanent residency in the UK. He is a lawyer that really listens to you!! He makes you feel relaxed, confident and gives you the feeling he has all the time in the world to help you. Both Pasha and I really appreciated his excellent work - Before sending off the application he made sure he had thoroughly covered every single matter. Needless to say we both got it after the official waiting time :) , Thank you! Violeta"
Liudmila Alman
Verified Buyer
"I am a long-term client of RLegal Solicitors and each time I used their services the process was smooth, straightforward and as stress-free as possible. Super professional and very understanding to client's individual needs. Cannot be happier with these services and highly recommend to anyone who is seeking a legal help in immigration."
Catherine Page
Verified Reviewer
"First class service and extremely helpful. Would highly recommend RLegal Solicitors."
RLegal Solicitors is rated 4.98 based on 179 reviews