RLegal Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend RLegal Solicitors
Read RLegal Solicitors Reviews
My partner and I had a complicated process to navigate so that we could marry and both live in the UK. At that time, our circumstances meant that we were not in the best position. It was a case of 'if you want to go there, I wouldn't start from here'. Evan Remedios, earned our trust and patiently and meticulously took us through the steps we needed to take, remaining unfazed when he needed to adapt to changed information. We were successful, and we have never forgotten the major part that Evan played in our future happiness. Malcolm Sleath, London.
I have been a client since 2014. I had a complicated immigration history and when I made that phone call I was not sure if they were going to take my case but fortunately they did and that was the best decision I ever made by choosing qualified lawyers who are very direct and will tell you if you have a strong case and the ratio of you winning a case. Evan has always been a phone call away if I had any questions and he made sure all my paper work for submission was correct and up to date. Finally Evan has worked very well during this challenging times by working remotely during Covid as he made sure I received all of my correspondence on time and updated me all the way and now me and my daughter have settlement ILR.
It's hard to express how grateful my family and I are for Evan Remedios and RLegal. What a year this has been with the closing of visa offices around the world. Evan was essential in navigating my spouse visa application and it's success. Thank you Evan. I absolutely recommend RLegal Solicitors.
Evan Remedios from RLegal Solicitors was very helpful in coordinating the application process for my indefinite leave to remain. Through the enter process I was provided constructive legal advice on how to ensure I meet all the prerequisites for the indefinite leave to remain. Despite the unprecedented times and the closure of the home office due to the covid 19 pandemic, Evan was constantly communicating with me and following up with the application. Eventually, I received my ILR and will definitely return to RLegal Solicitors when I am due to apply for the citizenship.
Thank you so much to the RLegal! Evan Remedios was assisting me with getting my extension for Tier 2 General Visa. He was recommended to me by my friend for his exceptional service and since that time I come only here. Evan is always there through the whole process, paying attention to all details and making sure that all deadlines are met. I can trust him that we will get what we are aiming for. I have successfully obtained the extension of my Tier 2 Visa in the UK. The process was smooth and I was guided through all steps and everything went smooth and easy. Very happy! Always recommend Evan and RLegal to my friends! And I will come back myself again!
I have been using R Legal solicitors now for 5 years, very professional and friendly team. In the first year they did the impossible for me and i have since recommended my family to use their services. The team is exceptional, open and honest opinions matters when you are dealing with the law.
I researched immigration lawyers very carefully before choosing Evan Remedios at RLegal. My partner and I needed help with a spouse settlement visa, and we are very satisfied with Evan's services. He took personal responsibility for all aspects of our case, was always responsive on the phone or by email. We could tell he was very experienced and knowledgeable. He worked very diligently and put a lot of care and attention to make sure every detail of our application was exactly right so we felt we were in safe hands. I also appreciated that he was always very honest and straightforward with us. And yes, our application was successful!
The team at RLegal have been brilliant throughout the process. I applied to get permanent residency and naturalisation through them in 2018, and not only did they help me succeed, but they were great advisors up until the point I picked up my last documentation. I have already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.
My husband & I have used R- Legal solicitors for few years . David Robinson was dealing with me he was very well aware about all immigration rules my naturalisation application was successful. I highly recommend R Legal solicitors for anyone .
RLegal has been my family immigration solicitors for over 8years and has been advising us through many of my family's successful Home Office applications. They are very knowledgable on immigration law and good at keeping you calm and updated on the process. They have just successfully processed my son's citizenship application and I will recommend RLegal Solicitors hands down for any and all your immigration applications.
I can say without a question that the service I received from Julian and David at Rlegal was second to none. They are committed to getting the best possible outcome for their clients. They provide a great client experience and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend their services as they displayed such professionalism as they catered to my legal needs. Thank you again!
I have had the pleasure of being supported on some immigration matters by Rlegal. I am so impressed by the professionalism and knowledge of Julian and David. They were so patient and explained thoroughly ever step of the process which made me feel very confident in what they were doing. I would highly recommend Rlegal team for all your immigration matters. Thanks Rlegal for all your great work!
Julian expert advice helped to put my mind at ease, very happy with the help he gave us. I very much appreciate the help, genuinely wanted to get me the answers I needed above all else.
My wife and I have been using Julian at R Legal to act on our behalf for the past 5 and a half years. During that time Julian has helped us with 4 visa applications from fiancé visa - to spouse visa - to ILR. All of which have been successful, straightforward and hassle-free. Julian has great knowledge and understanding of the application process and always put us at ease during every application and at every stage. He shows great commitment to the cause and often goes above and beyond the call of duty. I always felt that I could call him at any time if I had any questions or concerns. As well as Julian’s in-depth knowledge and detailed approach he also has a very friendly, warm and personable nature. After five and a half years I now think of him as a friend rather than our solicitor! Choosing R Legal has probably been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. If you thinking of contacting Julian for your visa requirements I would do so immediately - I can’t speak highly enough of him. And on top of all that he’s a really nice bloke!
I would want to highly recommend RLegal. My husband and I started using their services 5 years ago when I had to apply for a fiancé visa. Since then we have used their services for three further successful visa applications. Julian has been blessing for us. He was friendly, very approachable and available whenever we needed to consult him regarding our case. I felt confident and trustworthy with his knowledge and approach to work. I finally got my Permanent Residence permit !!!! It’s well worth the service. We cannot thank Julian enough. Chon leman
I have been using legal services of RLegal Solicitors several times, in particular in contact with Evan Remedios. I find him very helpful and very attentive to details as well as always one step ahead. He is very into the problem and towards finding all possible solutions! I feel I can trust RLegal Solicitors and will always be back to them!
I've received very good advise from David Robinson and he managed my case in a very efficient way. I highly recommend him.
I found Rlegal solicitor efficient and professional whilst dealing with my matter.
We used R Legal to assist with a sponsorship application for a member of the team. They were quick to answer all queries and drove the application forward. The person we dealt with was very personable and explained everything that was needed very clearly. The application was successful and went without a hitch. We would definitely recommend them and will use them in future.
Evan from Legal is very professional and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend.
RLegal Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 261 reviews