RLegal Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend RLegal Solicitors
Own Driver, Postal Service
2 - 3 Hours
Read RLegal Solicitors Reviews
I used RLegal Solicitors for my British Citizenship. Everything went smoothly and the objective was reached more quickly than expected. Thank you Evan..
Evan did a great job - he is very approachable and easy to speak with, and also very professional and assured in his advice. It was always very clear that he had a lot of experience and knew exactly what he was talking about. Our process to get the visa took a long time as we had many delays along the way, but Evan ensured we did get it completed successfully, and we couldn't be more grateful for his help :-)
the staff was helpful and genuinely interested in the positive outcome of my application. They encouraged me towards the right direction and we were successful. Thank you1
RLegal Solicitors impressed me with their professional but accessible approach and genuine concern for my case and up to date knowledge on the latest immigration rules. I would highly recommend their service.
Evan has worked with my family on visa applications for many years. His professionalism, up to date knowledge on requirements, explaining legalities and effort in speeding up processes is very much appreciated. He has been reliable and helpful. We would not hesitate to reach out to Evan and RLegal in the future.
The service provided was as agreed and would have received a very good rating apart from the length of time needed to complete the cycle which was significantly longer than expected. However to be fair to the firm, a significant part of the delay was due to changes in Home Office procedures, and Mr Remedios always responded very promptly to queries and emails and kept me informed as to progress. Overall a good experience and a positive end result.
Overall good and friendly service.
RLegal Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 277 reviews