RLegal Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend RLegal Solicitors
Own Driver, Postal Service
2 - 3 Hours
Read RLegal Solicitors Reviews
Julian was my immigration solicitor and he has been the most friendly and helpful lawyer! My Tier 2 application wasn't the most straight forward case but Julian handled the case extremely well. He guided me in times of stress, he is literally the most understanding solicitor I've ever come across. Thankfully, with his help, my tier 2 visa got approved and I am back in the UK working. This wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Julian. I would high recommend RLegal solicitors for their service!
I have submitted two applications with RLega through David Robinson and both get approved from the home office, it was UK spouse application. David provided excellent support starting from the application stage until the approval stage. what si great about David and RLegal solicitor in general, that they are willign to help and also to listen to all issues and advise accordingly in friendly and efficient manner.I have no hesitation to recomment David to all my family members and friends.
Top Top service and first class advice. I cannot thank Julian Torreggiani enough for all the assistance and guidance in the PR/Citizenship applications.
David provided an exceptional service when it came to the extension of my Spousal Visa. He was extremely thorough and his attention to detail helped put my mind at ease and led to a successful outcome. I recommend R-Legal to anyone needing expert UK immigration advice.
I had the opportunity to consult RLegal Solicitors regarding my daughter's visa following completion of her education. The project was completed achieved in an unexpectedly short period of time. Rlegal handled our case in the most knowledgeable, competent and efficient manner. Rlegal were transparent, warm, friendly, modest and perseverant to the highest degree throughout the process. I strongly recommend Rlegal Slicitors.
I contacted RLegal when my wife got refused a visa for the UK. Evan and the team he works with were meticulous and knew the answer to every question, he also assured me he wouldn't apply for a visa he didn't think would be successful. I never met anyone from r legal or ever went to their office but always felt assured I was in safe hands. Never the less my wife's visa application was accepted pretty much on the exact day Evan said it would be. If I ever need any advice with any sort of visa I will most definately Co tact RLegal again.
I discovered Rlegal when I came to London early this year to pursue my Ancestry Visa. From the very first phone conversation I had, immediately they gave me the confidence I needed to proceed. It was the best decision I made because Rlegal was so diligent and handled my case with such professionalism. I received a positive response so swiftly. It was a dream come true after several attempts. Thank you Rlegal Team. I still use Rlegal for any advice.
I have been a client of R-Legal for many years now and have always been satisfied with their service. They would always go an extra mile to ensure all your documents are in order and include additional information - you wouldn't even think of - just to make your case stronger. My case wasn’t an easy one and yet it was approved within just a few hours – I didn’t have to worry about anything.
Evan and his team are very thorough and made sure I was able to be eligible for the visa before I applied, so the process of getting the visa was straightforward. I now have a partner visa and am continuing to happily live my life in London. The whole visa process can be stressful (because of the government's own extensive list of requirements) but the RLegal team have done this a million times before and know the law inside out! Recommend for anyone who needs a safe pair of hands. Thanks Evan
Evan was recommended to me by a close friend who had also had her naturalisation issue resolved by him. I could not have asked for a better solicitor! Not only did Evan listen well to all aspects of my story, he also made very useful recommendations and worked incredibly quickly on my case, understanding the urgency. He reassured me more than once and I always felt I had a strong ally on my side. I will continue to recommend Evan for years to come. Brilliant solicitor and great service!
My experience with Julian from RLegal was very good from day one. I spoke with more than 4 different solicitors before finding Julian and he was the only one who didn't worry me even more by saying that my case was too complicated. The fact that he is not really a solicitor it did not make any difference for me as I noticed he had very good knowledge and confidence of what he was doing the whole time due to his experience. He explained about the risks but gave me hope and calmed me down when I was panicking. My VISA was approved but regardless the outcome I know Julian did everything he could do for me and I'm sure I wouldn't make it without his help. He was very professional and caring. It's a shame not everyone in this area is like that and just think about the money. Whoever is reading this, if you are worried about your VISA and need help, I strongly recommend you to give Julian a call, I trust him 100% and when I was looking for someone the reviews did help to make my choice - which was the best one. I'll definitely call him again when I need to renew my VISA. I'm so grateful!
My experience with R Solicitors was nothing short of exceptional. They provided concise, accurate advise and guided me seamlessly through my immigration process. I cannot recommend them strongly enough for your UK immigration needs.
I can without reservation wholeheartedly recommend Evan and his comrades at Rlegal and am sure they should be able to help you with your case. Quick summary of mine, I was married to a beautiful Nigerian women and widowed following the birth of my daughter (in Nigeria) my daughter was not an issue but I also had a 9 year step-son, we had been living together for a number of years and he has never know his biological father and we had not travelled previously to the UK … any way is was fraught with plenty of complications and not to mention an awful lot of emotions and yes it did take some time but we got there in the end and my son was awarded a right to remain visa with BRP for around 4 years … my story isn’t over but a massive hurdle has been achieved and only by the support and diligent help from Evan. I really could not have done this on my own and the price charged was very reasonable … a big BIG well done and thanks once again to Evan and his colleagues at Rlegal.
I am extremely pleased with the service I received at RLegal Solicitors! Julian T was my caseworker. He was helping and advising me through every step of the way. He is a true gem! I received my documents much sooner than I expected, I did not have to worry about a single thing - RLegal did everything for me! Will definitely recommend RLegal to my friends and family! Thank you again!
Evan Remedios at RLegal Did a great job twice. My case was one of the most complex he had dealt with but nonetheless he pulled it through. He showed professionalism, high ethics and integrity while he represented my case. I’m grateful and at the same time happy that we found his law company on time I would recommend him to my friends, the family and anyone who will require progressional advice
It was a great pleasure to work with Julian! Such a knowledgeable, professional and friendly person. If one needs a recommendation - 100% Julian.
We were introduced to Evan Remedios at RLegal through a family connection. Evan assisted us with our application for a Sole Representative of an Overseas Business for setting up an office in the UK. From the beginning, Evan was very detail-oriented and careful with the information required for the application. He conducted a thorough review of the documents, often asking for revisions and updates if there was something that felt off. In the process of preparing our application, Evan was always available for a call via phone and email. Accessibility and prompt communication was never an issue. The best thing about working with him was that he was extremely careful about getting everything in order prior to submitting the application. He would not proceed with lodging it till the time he was completely satisfied with the documents and felt they were watertight to examination by case officers. The application went through successfully on the first try, which is perhaps the best testimonial for Evan and RLegal's work. I am glad to have engaged Evan's services for this work and would definitely recommend RLegal to any acquaintances look for help with immigration law in the UK.
Being a small company, we rely on external providers for some important areas of support. Over the years, RLegal has shown itself to be professional, reliable and, particularly importantly for a company our size, pro active. As a result, we have continually returned to RLegal and have full confidence in the quality of its service.
without the help of evan over the years i dont know what would have happened as when there is a problem which we as customers know happens these guys sort it i cannot praise them enough calm efficient and great value
I used Rlegal for my wife's settlement Visa. I'd used a different company for her tourist visas previously, who caused me alot of stress! Rlegal are a million times better - Rlegal really are a top, professional outfit. They know all the immigration rules inside out, and they're familiar with a wide range of countries. They're always available and took all of the stress out of the process. Regular updates and a very knowledgeable, honest and timely service. Don't waste time with other companies, if your serious, then use Rlegal they really are the best company out there.
RLegal Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 277 reviews