Rite Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rite Money

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
Hailey and Steven were very attentive and reliable, they have managed to help me move my islamic mortgage over to a high street. It was very hard doing it via a high street but somehow they worked their magic and it was done and completed. They even helped me with the solicitor and updating me every now and then. They are definitely trustworthy brokers .
Steven was amazing from the start to finish! he went through everything in detail and made sure we fully understood everything before putting anything in place, nothing was to much trouble all questions answered straight away! will definitely use again.

Thanks again
Danielle & Garry
Hi yes very good service I am very happy thanks to Steven he the best person I would recommend his service a lot of hard work but it paid off I can’t thank Steven enough for his time and help. On the whole a very good service.
Good work thanks to all and Steven
Colin Symes
Steven and his team have been absolutely fantastic. I couldn’t be happier. Kept me informed through the process. Even when there were hiccups they found the solutions. Excellent service. Would 100% reccomend. Thank you!
From beginning to the end I was updated weekly and given very good advise which made the whole process of applying for my mortgage stress free I would highly recommend the company and the customer service was excellent.
Steven has been amazing during the process of me getting a mortgage. Can’t thank him enough. Was a great support and will highly recommend him and his team
Excellent service and allowed me to understand the options available. Steven Rodden was very helpful and advise given helped me select the best product to suit my needs. Thank you
Fantastic, efficient and extremely professional staff.
100% recommend Rite Money.
So helpful and made everything really easy for us
An excellent service received from Steven Ward throughout the process. Nothing was ever a problem for Steven. A lovely guy to deal with.
Haleigh Kinsella was also very helpful too.
I highly recommended Rite Money.
Amazing service! Kerry and Steven did an amazing job and always kept me up to date with progress.
Seven, Haileigh and Kerry have been amazing. Kept me well informed of the process and what to expect. Made my journey with them stress free. I cant thank them enough. I would of happily paid twice the fee. Thankyou!! Mike
I would recommend Rite Money to anyone and rate them highly they did a fantastic job with helping me purchase my first home. Big thank you to Steven and Hayleigh!!
Great service as always.
What a fantastic company very professional right though couldn’t ask for better found me a mortgage deal when 9 others failed so from me and my family many thanks and will definitely be in touch when needed
Fantastic service, Steven couldn’t have been more helpful or efficient.
I'm really happy that I found this broker firm. I have been having trouble getting a mortgage with high street lenders on my Right to buy property and with bad credit, it had an effect on my credit report. So it was extremely hard to obtain a mortgage. But thank to Steve and Hayleigh, they have helped me throughout the entire journey, even on the offer day, my right to buy expired. They waited till a new right to buy was issued. After waiting for almost 2 months , both steven and hayleigh managed to extend my mortgage offer. A lot happened in this journey, but they make it go very smooth! .. I was worried I was not going to complete in time, but they assured me everything was going to be okay. Truly grateful to them :)
Rite Money are very approachable and do their best to secure you the best deal possible bearing in mind not just the mortgage interest rate but things like product charges, length of fixed term etc. I was allocated a personal mortgage broker Scott Farrell who took the time to understand my complicated finance/income structure, he then kept in touch with me throughout by phone and email. Scott managed to source and secure a remortgage package with an excellent deal from a very well known and reliable lender. Scott managed to save me over a thousand pound per month on my current deal with the new lender. Highly recommended their services to anyone. Thank you Steven Rodden & Scott for all your help and advise.
A huge thank you to Steven Ward and the rest of the Ritemoney team for helping me secure my mortgage. As a first time buyer, I knew this whole process has been very stressful, but after speaking with him regularly I knew that he would take care everything. Hayleigh was a great help too. I can't recommend these guys enough.
These guys bend over backwards to get the rite deal for you.

5 star