Rite Money Reviews

5.0
Based on 355 reviews
5 out of 5

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
Highly recommend. Steven and the team couldn't have made the process any smoother for me ,taking all my worries away as a first time buyer with their expertise and exsperience,they held constant communication all the way through to the end,I felt the effort and hard work from them ,going above and beyond to help . Couldn't thank them enough or recommended them any more to be honest ,true professionals .
Working with Steven Ward from Rite Money has been an absolute pleasure. We struggled to get a mortgage due to past credit issues. He guided us through the process and kept us informed during all parts of the mortgage application. We are now happily settled in our own home and this only happened thanks to Steven and his team at Rite money. I highly recommend Rite money regardless whether you have had past financial issues or not. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable.
The Team at Rite Money are friendly efficient and always go the extra mile to get stuff done. I have used them on numerous occasions and can definitely recommend.
Our Ritemoney adventure was first class !!! Steven and Hayley couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful. There was an issue with the original home report which meant the mortgage company we were using wouldnt lend us what we needed. Steven was right on the case and found us a new lender, then proceeded with the paper work. We are moving into our new home and we are grateful to Steven and Hayley for all there hard work !!! Thanks so much Robyn and Simon x
An amazing company, great customer service and they get the job done, they've helped me family and friends I will use them every time thank you Rite Money
Great service! We were a quite a complex so Steven and Hayleigh had their work cut out for them. They kept us well informed throughout while delivering what was asked for. Highly recommend.
Look no further!! Steven Ward and the rest of the team at Rite Money provide an excellent service. On my first purchase, they got me a mortgage for a figure which other lenders told me would’ve been impossible, and they made the process of buying, selling and porting my current mortgage a walk in the park. If I was to ever move home or buy another property, Steven would be my first phone call! 5/5
Excellent help throughout
Steven at Rite Money has been absolutely brilliant - he has helped us every step of the way, and is always quick to get back to us when we have any questions. I would 100% recommend him to anyone needing help with the mortgage process, you will receive full support and fair mortgage offers.
Throughout the process I have got 5 stars service from Steven Ward and Hayleigh. They have exceeded my expectations. Their support was unbelievable, exceptional and very professional. Lastly I am so thankful to them. 100% I will come back to them in future if I need.
Unbelievable service Right from the start Steven Rodden has been amazing. Found me the perfect mortgage and helped me during the purchase. We now have our perfect home thanks to Steven Rodden and Right Money. I can recommend them highly enough. Once again, thank you
I cannot recommend Steven and his colleague Hayleigh enough. Steven was meticulous and incredibly helpful in walking me through everything I needed to know while arranging a mortgage. I also found his advice on the whole house buying process invaluable. Then their ongoing support through the whole process was above and beyond the call of duty. If I could give them 6 stars I would.
Best mortgage for me
Excellent choice as a broker!! First class communication, all the way through. Very proactive with everything and and an absolute pleasure to deal with.
I cannot recommend Rite Money enough. Steven R has been incredible and has supported me through what has been the most protracted house purchase - Steven R took on much of the leg work and was very clear he was there to support until the keys were in my hand! After 10 months we got there. Couldn’t have done it with Steven and Rite Money. Will be back in touch when the fixed term is up. Thank you!
Super service. Steven Rodden has been brilliant throughout my recent mortgage switch. Recommend 100%
Steven rodden was very professional from start to finish . I would highly recommend Steven and the ritemoney team to anyone looking for a remortgage thank you for your help Peter
Steven was very helpful with everything throughout my mortgage application. Would highly recommend to others! Thank you!
Mr Steven Rodden has been very helpful from the start of my mortgage application till its completion. He has made the process very smooth and stress-free and is always listening to any of my concerns about the purchase. I have only great words to say about him, even Hayleigh has always kept an eye on my case during the legal process and is always chasing the solicitor on my behalf. They take an extra step to help me and I really appreciate everything they have done for me to help me secure my property. I would certainly recommend Rite Money if you want to get a mortgage, they are a really great professional team.
“What started as a curious enquiry led to an absolutely amazing service from start to finish. Steven and Hayleigh have been brilliant. Steven helped from start to finish with our mortgage application choosing the right deal and answering questions from the prospective lender. Your assurance throughout the process was top class. Thank you and cannot recommend you both enough. Thanks!
Rite Money is rated 5.0 based on 355 reviews