Rite Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rite Money

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
When all other lenders said no, I had Steven from rite mortgages say he’s confident he can help:)

After a few weeks of being told no by other people I ended up desperately googling companies who can help

I filled the online query form and Steven rang me in around 30 mins asked me to fill him in as honestly as I could with the problems I had and he would see how he can help

Now a short while down the line I am now on my house I thought I was going to lose out on

Honestly could thank Steven Rodden over and over again! He really is the man. He certainly has a customer for life.

Many thanks Liam
Steven was amazing from the start to finish! he went through everything in detail and made sure we fully understood everything before putting anything in place, nothing was to much trouble all questions answered straight away! will definitely use again.

Thanks again
Danielle & Garry
An excellent service received from Steven Ward throughout the process. Nothing was ever a problem for Steven. A lovely guy to deal with.
Haleigh Kinsella was also very helpful too.
I highly recommended Rite Money.
Fantastic service, Steven couldn’t have been more helpful or efficient.
I'm really happy that I found this broker firm. I have been having trouble getting a mortgage with high street lenders on my Right to buy property and with bad credit, it had an effect on my credit report. So it was extremely hard to obtain a mortgage. But thank to Steve and Hayleigh, they have helped me throughout the entire journey, even on the offer day, my right to buy expired. They waited till a new right to buy was issued. After waiting for almost 2 months , both steven and hayleigh managed to extend my mortgage offer. A lot happened in this journey, but they make it go very smooth! .. I was worried I was not going to complete in time, but they assured me everything was going to be okay. Truly grateful to them :)
These guys bend over backwards to get the rite deal for you.

5 star