Rite Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rite Money

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
Steven who dealt with me throughout the process was incredibly helpful and did a great job. Thank you
Amazing at their job and very helpful and polite
Was recommended rite money by my kids who also used the service and I wasnt disappointed.
Rite money took the stress out of applying for the purchase of a new home .there was no hassle or constant calls .received amazing service and was value for money indeed will deffo use the service again and cant recommend them enough now in my new home perfect time for Christmas. Thank you rite money .
Steven Ward who was helping through my process was very helpful. He shopped about to find me the best deal and kept in touch and answered any questions I had.
We dealt with Steven Ward at Glasgow who was very helpful and quick at getting our mortgage organised. Also, checked in to see how we were doing which was reassuring.
Excellent service I will not hesitate to recommend you to my friends

Yours

O&k
Steve at Ritemoney sorted out my mortgage originally and got in contact when I needed to remortgage after my 2 year initially mortgage was coming to an end. For me, getting a mortgage is not straight forward due to the way that I am paid, but this does not put Steve off and he did a sterling job getting me sorted with my mortgage - it was NOT an easy job for him. From start to finish - always in good humour about it and always straight with me. I would highly recommend Rite Money to anyone. Thanks Steve and Hayleigh at Rite Money - fab job!!
We literally couldn’t have secured our mortgage and got our home with our Steven, Hayleigh and the team. They are worth their weight in gold and would recommend them to everyone. They are my go to people from now, indefinitely
Once again Rite Money delivered for us. This time the mortgage involved a complex underwrite on a large mortgage to purchase a Grade II* Listed property.
Couldn't recommend Rite Money enough, they really go above and beyond and are extremely professional will definitely be using them again. Speak to you in 5 years guys. 👍
From the enquiry stage to completion, Steven Rodden made our Re Mortgage Package run efficiently. Always on hand to talk us through each stage honestly and simply. We are delighted we chose Rite Money and convey our Thanks to Steven.
I would highly recommend using Rite Money to anyone that is struggling to get a mortgage. Steven Rodden never gave up, he got us the best deal possible which we are very happy with,. Once we’d signed up to the mortgage his work wasn’t done, he then went on and found us both home and life insurance. We opted for the life insurance but went elsewhere for the home insurance, not once did he try and persuade us to go with his home insurance. On completion day, he asked me to call him on completion day, I did so and he gave us some good advice for our new home. We definitely will be using Rite Money when it’s time for us to Re-Mortgage.
Genuinely can't recommend this service enough. I was helped to buy my first home by Steven Rodden, aided by Hayleigh Kinsella, and the personable, compassionate and nuanced support offered was so reassuring at a big moment in a person's life. Everything was presented with such clarity and I was just so happy to have Rite Money in my corner. I was recommended Rite Money and Steven by a friend, and I will do the same many times over. Fantastic.
With the country and financial markets feeling the strain of the pandemic, Steven Rodden of Rite Money brokered my mortgage in a very quick and efficient manner finding me the best deal during these strange times…. With the added strain of working abroad and limited communications working from an isolated location onboard a ship, I was looked after by Rite money from the opening conversation with Steven, right up to handing over of the keys to my new property. Fantastic service… I’ll be looking to work with Steven and the team again in the very near future…..
Very informative, understanding and patient with us
I worked with Steven from Rite Money who managed to find me a very competitively priced mortgage. This was not an easy task, having being self employed and with the current climate. They are there for you throughout the entire process, including after completion to ensure everything is running smoothly. Rite Money made the impossible possible. Happy customer.
Nothing waa a bother. I was kept informed right through tje remortgage process, couldn't fault the service.
Highly recommend Rite Money who spent the time to work out the most suitable options for me. They provided a supportive service all the way through and gave regular updates on the process. Thanks.
Such a positive experience!!! Would recommend it to anyone. Mr. Steven Ward happy to answer all my questions and were happy to help.
Excellent service. Quick to respond, Great communication and easily contactable. Very helpful and informative. Fantastic service. Thank you very much Mr.Steven Ward. We are really appreciated your help & support all the way to our application..
Steve Ward went above and beyond to get us our mortgage even through COVID. I have already recommended him and always will.

Leesa Maley on behalf of William Newmarch