Rite Money Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rite Money

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy

"Rite Money are very approachable and do their best to secure you the best deal possible bearing in mind not just the mortgage interest rate but things like product charges, length of fixed term etc. I was allocated a personal mortgage broker Scott Farrell who took the time to understand my complicated finance/income structure, he then kept in touch with me throughout by phone and email. Scott managed to source and secure a remortgage package with an excellent deal from a very well known and reliable lender. Scott managed to save me over a thousand pound per month on my current deal with the new lender. Highly recommended their services to anyone. Thank you Steven Rodden & Scott for all your help and advise."
"A huge thank you to Steven Ward and the rest of the Ritemoney team for helping me secure my mortgage. As a first time buyer, I knew this whole process has been very stressful, but after speaking with him regularly I knew that he would take care everything. Hayleigh was a great help too. I can't recommend these guys enough."
"These guys bend over backwards to get the rite deal for you. 5 star"
"Easy to deal with. Constant updates would highly recommend"
"Great service from them. Worked to a tight deadline and got my mortgage through quickly without any problems while ensuring I got w very competive rate. Would happily recommend and use them again."
"Would highly recommend anyone to use rite money.Worth every penny,Steven Rodden is fantastic ,always there at the end of the phone to answer any questions,a very straight talking Scotsman who guides you through everything you need to do and makes everything very simple..We got our morgage through Steven and will definitely use him again.Rite money are in constant communication with you either by phone or email updating you every step of the way.Not many company’s have that personal touch which is a refreshing change!Thanks again Steven and Hayleigh couldn’t of done it without you!"
"5 star rating for rite money, 10 star rating for Steven ward and hayleigh kinsella. Knowledgeable , massively helpful and just genuine honest people . Never messed about during my long mortgage application , always called back and always had time to chat !"
"Excellent help from Steven Ward. Made getting everything sorted very easy, especially as i was a first time buyer."
"Absolutely amazing. Professional and will do everything possible to help. Couldn't have got the mortgage without their help. Brilliant and would highly reccomend."
"Absolutely first class service, professional, friendly and always there to answer any queries or questions. Dont waste your time going anywhere else, go to Ritemoney as you will be in very safe hands."
"When I first read reviews about Rite Money, I thought they were too good to be true. I tried them and the rest is history. I am holding my keys right now. A huge thank you to Steven and the team. I will them again anytime."
"absolutely on point, Steven and the team where brilliant answered every question/query with rapidly quick responses, Steven and his team helped me get my Morgage offer within a week! Couldn’t recommend enough."
"What can I say but superb! Steven Rodden has been absolutely excellent. From our initial contact with him to our mortgage offer he has been exemplary. He dealt with us in a polite and professional manor. Nothing was to much trouble and his communication was second to none. I am an estate agent myself and deal with mortgage advisors on a daily basis and can honestly say Steven is one of the best. If you are looking for sound advice and a great deal please give Rite money and Steven a call. You are sure to get a 5 star service"
"Special thanks to Steven Ward for being very helpful throughout the whole mortgage application process."
"Absolutely fantastic service Great communication and very friendly"
"I can truly say, Rite Money are the Very best of services, for those of you thinking of using a broker. I was pleasantly surprised about how transparent, honest and fair,unlike some brokers we came across. They're an amazing team of people, especially Steven W, who really went out of their way to give a professional, personal and reassuring service. We'd given up on purchasing our property because other lenders and many brokers couldn't or wouldn't take our case, for one reason or another. We had credit issues and also being in our 50s didn't help. We'd already given up so had nothing to lose by pushing one more door. I told Steven our long personal story and he told me to leave it with him and he'd see what he can do. That same day he came back to us with a very good and reasonable offer we could accept. That same week, the full mortgage offer was released to us! Steven was on hand to help and encourage us until handing our case over to hayleigh. They were always encouraging, and very patient and reassuring. I'd honestly say, if you want a hassle free professional service with nice advisers, Rite money are worth every penny for the service they offer. Deborah"
"They were so helpful and helped me thru each step and after car brilliant recommend highly"
"Steven was fantastic from start to finish throughout the whole process, cannot highly reccomend enough"
"Very thorough company, exhausted all avenues to get me the best mortgage available to me. Steven my advisor was excellent, he kept in touch almost daily or when there was progress. After sales was also excellent. I would not hesitate in recommending Rite Money. Excellent and reassuring throughout."
"Our advisor Steven Rodden was always available, very approachable, helpful and trustworthy. We cant express enough how grateful we are to hkm for all his hard work"
Rite Money is rated 4.94 based on 200 reviews