Rite Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rite Money

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
Do an amazing job every time thank you
Thorough support all the way through the process. Patiently explained the options and took me through the steps. Will go back to ritemortgages every time. Thanks.
We can’t thank Steven Rodden enough for his assistance and perseverance in helping us with our mortgage. Nothing was a problem to him and he was very knowledgeable and helpful while still making us feel at ease and as stress-free as possible. Thanks again Steven!
Excellent service and up to speed with all the changes and products on the market. Straight forward and hassle free. Would highly recommend.
My mortgage broker Steven ward was amazing he ensured I was informed and looked after every step of the way. He was always at the end of the phone or email with any questions I had and was always prompt and reliable I have used Steven for my previous mortgage and will use the services in future.
Steven is excellent at his job. Very sensitive and caters to individual needs. Would highly recommend him.
This is the second time I have used Steven Ward to get a mortgage and will definitely use him again as he really went above and beyond to get us a mortgage when others said they couldn’t as we have a very complex situation.
My mortgage was handled by Steven Ridden. From start to finish he was professional, knowledgeable and always friendly and helpful. My wife was quite nervous about aspects of our move but Steven helped to reassure her, even though it did not directly involve him. Open and transparent, Steven discussed the best mortgage options available with no pressure to make any particular option; truly impartial. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend him to anyone looking for a mortgage.
I am very pleased with the support I received. Communication was prompt, and Mr Steven Roden answered all my questions and offered the best advice. I would highly recommend using this service and Mr Steven Roden took the time to reassure me during the full process from start to end.
My friend recommended ritemoney for our mortgage when we were told we couldnt get what we needed by our bank. We have now moved in and couldn't be happier.
Steven Ward was vital in securing our mortgage and managed to get us a great deal when others couldn’t. We would highly recommend him for anyone struggling to get a mortgage.
This is the second time I have approached Steven Rodden,this time for a remortgage. He remains so personable yet professional and efficient. Not an inkling of judgement and with oodles of communication he makes the process seamless. Thankyou.
To say Steven Rodden went above and beyond is an understatement. He was fantastic with us explaining every part of the process. He replied very quickly to every email we sent and he even chased up paperwork that the solicitor was looking for. Even when I had a wobble on a Saturday night and thought the mortgage wasn’t going through he answered my emails and settled my nerves. I couldn’t recommend him enough. I can’t believe how lucky we were that a friend had used him and told us to give him a call. We will 100% use his services again.
Very happy with the advice provided by Steven @ Rite Money. It’s definitely been a much smoother and enjoyable process versus my previous experiences with another broker. I’ll be using their service for the next transaction that’s for sure. Would highly recommend!
Polite, efficient, professional and courteous at all times - Steve Rodden had endless patience with my questions and limited knowledge of the world of mortgages. He was always one step ahead and gave me as much time as I needed to understand the steps involved. Thank you Steve Rodden so very much.
We continue to use Rite Money for our mortgage and re-mortgage needs due to the professional and efficient service provided. Steven is fantastic to work with. He is clear in presenting the options available to you and his experience in this field makes the process relaxed and stress free. Steven keeps you well informed at each stage of the process and is on hand to answer any questions you have along the way. We have just completed our remortgage through rite money and I can't praise them highly enough. We will be in contact with Steven again when we look to remortgage in the future. 5 star service.
This is the second mortgage that Rite Money have helped to secure for us and the process has been effortless. We received regular updates throughout and excellent advice.
Our mortgage adviser Steven ward helped us all the way through from start to finish. Always prompt in replying, and very helpful. Buying a new house was a lot of stress. Sticking to ritemoney made it that much more easier.
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish couldn’t recommend Steven ward and his team enough ! Always went the extra mile and helped us massively secure a great deal . Steven ward helped us get our first mortgage back in 2018 and when we decided to move in 2021 I knew he was the man for the job especially in the pandemic he secured us a great deal I cannot thank him enough . I could sit here all day and tell you how hard he worked for us . Thank you Steven once again and everyone at rite money .
Just collected the keys for our first home, can’t thank Steven Ward enough for his amazing service. With my credit rating there was only one lender available for us. Steven worked tirelessly to ensure we got our mortgage, everything ran smoothly and on time. There was a few hurdles along the way that Steven dealt with for us that saved me a load of stress. On the day before settling the coal mining report came in posing a threat to the lending Steven dealt with this within 8 minutes of the message being sent and were now in our new house. Thanks again, Andy.
Rite Money is rated 4.95 based on 288 reviews