Richard Saunders and Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richard Saunders and Company

About Richard Saunders and Company: Independent estate agents for the sale and letting of homes across the Surrey Downs.

Tell us how Richard Saunders and Company made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My purchase was handled very well by Mr. Saunders and his dedicated team. I have nothing but praise for them. Professional, helpful and nothing is ever too much for them. Best of all I now own a new family home I love. I couldn’t recommend using them anymore highly!"
(Kingswood) -
"Happy Banstead Landlord Friendly efficient team, I have used Richard Saunders to sell my home in the past and use them to let out my rental properties. Excellent service!"
"Extremely helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. We would definitely recommend them."
Richard Saunders and Company is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews