Richard Saunders and Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Richard Saunders and Company
Telephone
Read Richard Saunders and Company Reviews

About Richard Saunders and Company:

Independent estate agents for the sale and letting of homes across the Surrey Downs.

Tell us how Richard Saunders and Company made you happy
My purchase was handled very well by Mr. Saunders and his dedicated team. I have nothing but praise for them. Professional, helpful and nothing is ever too much for them. Best of all I now own a new family home I love. I couldn’t recommend using them anymore highly!
(Kingswood) -
My thanks to all in the Banstead team with special mention to Dan Downton for his consummate professionalism in the handling of my sale from initial appraisal to completion. A job well done.

Mr DS Sold in Banstead
Richard Saunders I found to be very professional at all times during the sale of my house . They were always helpful and offered good advice, and kept me informed throughout the sale process. All of the staff I dealt with were very friendly, professional at all times.
Professional, friendly and very courteous
We totally recommend Richard Saunders with the selling of your property. All the staff were extremely helpful, and very attentive, the photos were absolutely first class, we Will always go back to Richard Saunders in the future. Mr and Mrs Winyard.
We had previously rented our property with Richard at Saunders and when we decided to sell contacted Richard to request guidance and marketing strategy. We were advised that the market was buoyant and the house very sellable with potential clients available for viewings almost immediately.
The house was viewed, offers presented prior to having the time to take photographs, offer accepted and even through the events of Covid with a challenging exchange and completion date the property is sold and we are very happy. Special thanks to the Solicitor recommended by Richard, Paul at Gordons Partnership who was a great choice in the selling process.
Very reliable company and the staff are very nice and approachable
Very attentive, kept us informed the whole way through the process, very personable and approachable. Easy to do business with!
As an overseas landlord I couldn't be happier. The Richard Saunders team have been top notch, always there to help.
I was very pleased with the service Richard Saunders and company gave to me when dealing with the sensitive issue of selling my late fathers home. From the very start they were professional in all aspects. The whole team kept me informed every step of the way..
Susan Johnson
Saunders are able to communicate and deal with any issues that arise related to our property, from faulty equipment to new government regulations. This is a great comfort to me as an overseas landlord. Keep up the good work guys! Regards, Gary Selbie
From our initial enquiry to the day we moved in, the standard of service and professionalism was consistently excellent. Chris was our contact and he couldn’t have done more throughout the whole process to assist us, nothing was too much trouble. A really great experience all round.
After getting quotes and speaking/meeting with a number of local estate agents to rent out my property, Saunders definitely came out on top. Saunders really knew the local rental market, were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I felt like I could trust them 100% to find me the right tenants for my property - and they did!! Great communication from the word go. Would highly recommended Saunders.
The team at Richard Saunders has been very efficient and professional in letting our property. We would have no hesitation in recommending them.
From the start we were advised very well regarding the sale of the property. We were treated with courtesy and kindness from everyone we spoke to. Well done on excellent service. We would definitely recommend Saunders to everyone.
First class professional and friendly service, would not hesitate you their services again, highly
recommended.
Richard Saunders and Company 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Good friendly approachable service.
All members of the team were very professional, and the service was outstanding. They actually took an interest in you and your home as well as doing their best if you were searching for a new home through them. Nothing was too much trouble. And all the team knew your file so they could all help with anything. This agent definitely stands out from the rest.
Richard Saunders and co are great. Clinton and Edward worked miracles. They found me buyers in record time and were supportive throughout the process. They meet the challenges of COVID lockdown and provided help and guidance when issues arose.
Easily Accessible premises
Engaged and knowledgeable staff who make you feel your own transaction IS the only important one!
A delight to deal with and found a buyer quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended.
Richard Saunders and Company is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews