Richard Saunders and Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Richard Saunders and Company
Telephone
Read Richard Saunders and Company Reviews

About Richard Saunders and Company:

Independent estate agents for the sale and letting of homes across the Surrey Downs.

Tell us how Richard Saunders and Company made you happy
Chris Ead was brilliant. He was so helpful at a time when we were really in need. He found found us a glorious apartment to rent and gave us great support as we went through our very tricky house sale. Nothing was too much trouble. Top man and top company.
Hello Mr E. Thank you very much for your valued review about Saunders Lettings and Chris Ead in particular. Best Wishes. Richard
Professional and managed the sale expertly. I would recommend Clinton to handle the sale.
Thank you very much Mrs R. for your very kind review and in particular for your recommendation of Clinton. Thank you also for asking us to handle the sale of this property. Kind Regards. Richard
Chris Ead and Tracy Townsend from the Kingswood office have been extremely helpful throughout the entire process. They have been friendly and efficient and a delight to deal with. Thank you! Sharmaine O’Keefe
Thank you very much Mrs O'K. for your lovely review and especially for your kind comments about Chris and Tracy of the Lettings Team.
Brilliant company! So helpful and they helped to make our transaction extremely smooth. Edward and Clinton went out their way to find us our perfect home!
Hi Mrs N. and thank you so much for your positive review. We're all delighted that you both found your dream home and thanks again for your kind remarks.
I had dealings mainly with Dan, found him to be very polite and helpful young man . I have had dealings with Richard Saunders in past years and would certainly recommend you . Thank you all for your help and understanding. .Judith Weller
Thank you for using Richard Saunders and Co for the second time, 22 years apart! Very kind of you to leave a review and we wish you all the best for the future.
The sale of my house was managed very efficiently and sensibly by the Richard Saunders team. I would recommend their services.
Thank you very much for your review Mrs Marshall. Congratulations on your sale.
Excellent service provided by the whole team from the start of the process through to the end. It feels we were given support every step of the way. Cannot fault the service offered.
Thank you so much for your positive review and your kind remarks have been circulated to all the team. Congratulations on your move. Richard
We have had the pleasure of dealing with Edward and all along He and the company has been very professional in every way to make things run smoothly.
Hello and thank you for your valued review and your commendation of Edward in particular. Much appreciated!
We are very excited that our purchase has gone through so smoothly with good communication from the team throughout- thank you!
Thank you very much for your kind review, we are delighted to have been of help with your move. Best Wishes. Richard
Overall this was the hardest sale we ever experienced and despite RS claiming to have passion for what they do on their website, through our dealings with them, we can confirm this is far from reality. We experienced poor, slow, and disengaged communication, and we felt as if we were a burden everytime we emailed/called for more information. Property was over 1m and you would think they would show some interest but on the completion day we had to drive to their office to pick up the key when in the past we have always had Estate Agents meet and greet with Congratulations at the property purchased. No attention to detail and nothing in the way of customer service with a smile. Crucially, we discovered they were in possession of pertainent information with regards the status of a shared driveway, and they purposelfully witheld this information we believe to push the sale through, so that we didn't discover the historical issues with respects to the road, nor the extra costs that we now face as new owners with regards maintanence in excess of 10K the second we moved in. We asked repeatedly about the status of the road in the first viewings and despite having emails from the vendor/neighbor involved they chose to skirt the questions and plead no knowledge of the driveway status and historical issues between the neighbors. We found this all out through prying in the 11th hour by our solicitor and by that time we had no recourse but to agree to sale as we were in temporary lodging and had little choice as the stamp duty holiday end date was looming. We therefore would advise any interested home owners to steer well clear of this Estate Agency and we will advise anyone who asks in the future of our very unfortunate experience in dealing with them, in what should have been an easy transaction.
Excellent service, helpful, friendly agents from beginning to right through to completion. Very satisfied with the service they offer.
Hi Mrs S. Thank you so much for your positive review about my company. Richard
Having had a very turbulent experience in trying to get to the exchange , Richard Saunders has remained extremely professional, reassuring and consistent in his manner . Always available and very calming and informative in difficult situations. I will 100% recommend his company to anyone wishing to buy , sell or let property . Truly professional, thoughtful and caring . Thank you .
Hi Mrs O. Thank you very much for your kind review. We're all delighted for you on your recent move. Best Wishes. Richard
We have known Richard for many years. 18 years ago we purchased the property we have just sold. Both moves have been very smooth and efficient. This time Edward worked on the sale and was very professional in his dealings.
Hello Mr and Mrs M. Thank you so much for your kind review. It's been a pleasure to have you as clients for the second time. Hope you are settled in your new home.
Richard and the entire team have been fantastic throughout. They operate with a high degree of integrity and I would recommend them to any buyer or seller.
Thank you James, very much appreciated. Congratulations to you and your family on the purchase of your lovely new home! From all the Saunders team
Went to view house today holy lane Banstead the worst sales person ever encountered was totally disinterested and non engaging property was nearly 1.2 million got impression house was already sold - I stick to Christie’s estate agents different class
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with how you were greeted at the property. My colleague was unable to create a parking space for you as he explained, the owner asked us not to have viewers park on their drive on the day. I wish you well with your search for a property.
My thanks to all in the Banstead team with special mention to Dan Downton for his consummate professionalism in the handling of my sale from initial appraisal to completion. A job well done. Mr DS Sold in Banstead
Thank you very much for your business Mr D-S and thanks also for your kind review. I'm delighted you were happy with our services.
Richard Saunders I found to be very professional at all times during the sale of my house . They were always helpful and offered good advice, and kept me informed throughout the sale process. All of the staff I dealt with were very friendly, professional at all times.
Hi Mr G. I really appreciate your decision to use us on the sale of your property and thanks for leaving such a nice review. All the best
Professional, friendly and very courteous
Thank you Mr S. for your kind review, best wishes in your new home!
We totally recommend Richard Saunders with the selling of your property. All the staff were extremely helpful, and very attentive, the photos were absolutely first class, we Will always go back to Richard Saunders in the future. Mr and Mrs Winyard.
Thank you Mr and Mrs W for using RS&Co in Kingswood and thank you for your kind review. Best wishes in your new home.
We had previously rented our property with Richard at Saunders and when we decided to sell contacted Richard to request guidance and marketing strategy. We were advised that the market was buoyant and the house very sellable with potential clients available for viewings almost immediately. The house was viewed, offers presented prior to having the time to take photographs, offer accepted and even through the events of Covid with a challenging exchange and completion date the property is sold and we are very happy. Special thanks to the Solicitor recommended by Richard, Paul at Gordons Partnership who was a great choice in the selling process.
Thank you for your positive review Mr and Mrs G. We're happy you're happy!
Very reliable company and the staff are very nice and approachable
Thank you very much for your kind review!
Richard Saunders and Company is rated 4.83 based on 48 reviews