Richard Saunders and Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Richard Saunders and Company
Telephone
Read Richard Saunders and Company Reviews

About Richard Saunders and Company:

Independent estate agents for the sale and letting of homes across the Surrey Downs.

Tell us how Richard Saunders and Company made you happy
My purchase was handled very well by Mr. Saunders and his dedicated team. I have nothing but praise for them. Professional, helpful and nothing is ever too much for them. Best of all I now own a new family home I love. I couldn’t recommend using them anymore highly!
(Kingswood) -
Dan at Richard Saunders was brilliant in supporting our recent purchase. He kept in regular communication, followed up on all of our queries, and our multiple viewing requests were never too much trouble! :-)
Coronavirus lockdown came in just as we were completing, but Richard Saunders came himself to deliver the keys to ensure we could move into the property as planned - all be it following social distancing guidelines! Great service.
I have nothing but praise and admiration for Richard Saunders and Company. They effected the sale of my apartment in very difficult circumstances having regard to Brexit and the lengthy period of uncertainty regarding the UK's eventual departure from the EU. I obtained a good price and they handled the overall situation most efficiently in particular in view of the fact that I was not actually resident in the property whilst it was on the market. To anybody contemplating selling their property in Kingswood I would recommend that you contact Richard and his team first.
Great customer service from the team, particularly Dan Downton, we have recently bought and are in the process of selling our property, Dan gave us great service and responded to any queries etc quickly, would highly recommend
We were looking for our forever home and Richard Saunders and team especially our personal agent Matt Beacroft didn't disappoint. I would highly recommend them to look after one of the most important decisions you will have to make.
Very much on the ball, friendly and a calming influence
Richard and his team handled the sale of our house very competently and in a professional manner. We have no hesitation in recommending them.
Happy Banstead Landlord
Friendly efficient team, I have used Richard Saunders to sell my home in the past and use them to let out my rental properties. Excellent service!
(Banstead) -
Extremely helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. We would definitely recommend them.
Richard Saunders and Company is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews