Rhino Aluminium Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhino Aluminium Ltd
Read Rhino Aluminium Ltd Reviews

About Rhino Aluminium Ltd:

Rhino Aluminium Ltd are manufacturers of Aluminium Bi-folding Doors and Aluminium Windows. We have been in the trade for 20 years and are proud of what we do.

We are a 3 generation family business based in the South East of the United Kingdom with our focus firmly fixed on quality, professionalism and value for money.

Established in 2012 the directors of Rhino Aluminium identified the lack of Aluminium fabricators in the industry that were able to deliver a great product coupled with a good level of customer service.

The directors of Rhino Aluminium – Andrew & Paul – both come from completely separate business backgrounds and bring a mixture of skills and expertise to the business from their involvement and experience within these professional sectors of industry.

Tell us how Rhino Aluminium Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2019
Julie Strevens
Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 31st July 2017
Helen
More Photos & Videos
We ordered bi-fold doors with integral blinds and a window for our kitchen extension guided by Shanade in relation to the colour of the integral blinds. They look absolutely stunning and are of a great quality. To date we have requested some replacement parts which have been sent promptly and without hesitation by Paul. I cannot fault the after sales service to date and I hope that continues to the very end of and beyond my warranty. Keep it up Rhino!
Since the first interaction with Rhino, the team have been very knowledgable and accommodating.
The end products are fantastic and exactly as they have needed to be.
I had a few quotes to compare with other manufacturers and Rhino were cheaper than all, you will not find a better product any cheaper elsewhere.

For all my glazing and doors, I will only use Rhino in the future. For sure.
Cannot rate them highly enough.top range product.helpful staff from office to factory manager to delivery drivers,who make it simple to arrange a order which arrives on time.will keep recommending them and use them on any future projects.
Good service and delivered on time.
Good products at reasonable prices. Thanks Launch Builders
A friendly and efficient service throughout. Very happy to have chosen to order my bifold doors through Rhino!
Their service was perfect ! My door are amazing and fit perfectly 👍🏾
Just a quick note to say how happy I am with the service provided by Rhino Aluminium and I would recommend them to anyone looking for new aluminium windows or doors
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
No hassle delivery and all as agreed.
Great speed on quoting and revised quotes. Delivery as agreed, products of high quality but at very competitive prices. Will definitely use again as main aluminium door and window supplier.
Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 26th June 2019
I have made many transactions with Rhino as they offer a reliable service and product that requires no extra site visits once the product is installed.
Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Fantastic service from point of interest. Shanade was brilliant and exceeded our expectations on service and lead time.
We love the finished product.
Would definitely recommend this company.
Great communication and customer service. Quality products very happy would recommend.
I’ve used Rhino Aluminium on several projects for bifolding doors and their products and service are great!
Great company, great people
A great company to deal with. There is no better aluminium window company in the South of England
Fantastic company to deal with. Very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. Very competitive pricing. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!
Fast turnaround for quote and competitive, with solid product as well as excellent customer and after-care service throughout
Friendly, professional service
Well built, high quality product
Great price and Swift delivery.
Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2019