Rhino Aluminium Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhino Aluminium Ltd
Read Rhino Aluminium Ltd Reviews

About Rhino Aluminium Ltd:

Rhino Aluminium Ltd are manufacturers of Aluminium Bi-folding Doors and Aluminium Windows. We have been in the trade for 20 years and are proud of what we do.

We are a 3 generation family business based in the South East of the United Kingdom with our focus firmly fixed on quality, professionalism and value for money.

Established in 2012 the directors of Rhino Aluminium identified the lack of Aluminium fabricators in the industry that were able to deliver a great product coupled with a good level of customer service.

The directors of Rhino Aluminium – Andrew & Paul – both come from completely separate business backgrounds and bring a mixture of skills and expertise to the business from their involvement and experience within these professional sectors of industry.

Tell us how Rhino Aluminium Ltd made you happy
exactly as described
A pleasure to deal with such a professional and friendly company. All appointments were met and the on site fitters were engaging and industrious- would certainly use agaian.
Excellent service would recommend, really happy with doors and windows we purchased. Many thanks!
The service and help I received from the staff was really good and my fitter expressed that the quality of the product was better than what he normally fits.
Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Absolutely brilliant service, price and product. Great people to deal with, they helped me every step of the way, from ordering to delivery.
My order consisted of 4 windows and a pair of french doors. The windows were of a simple design made accurately and well finished no problems as yet. The french doors are a different story. The corner mitres of the outer frame had unacceptable gaps and had to be returned. This was corrected but took a couple of weeks. On fitting, the doors had an alignment problem. it was not possible to correct with the minimal amount adjustment available. I was told this was a Aluframe profile design fault. To Rhino's credit a full remake of the door set was offered along with a fix by modification and a guarantee that the fix would be a permanent fix. As I am a reasonable person I opted for the fix which was carried out succesfully and I now watch that space so to speak. Sorry Rhino only 3 stars but not a good experience overall and I am still not 100% confident in the longevity of the doors.
Very happy with the windows and doors I bought , great quality, decent price. Will be coming to buy more this summer
Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 9th April 2021 Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 9th April 2021
I have been buying my aluminium products fro rino for just over one year, I shopped around to check prices and found rino was competitive, then I placed my first order... it was effortless from start to finish and the finished product was perfect, always ontime, the whole team are great to work with starting with shanade all the way through the system to the delivery guys, great company
Great company to deal with! fast turn around, quality products & great customer service 5*****
Outstanding quality, amazing service and excellent price!
Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 8th April 2021
I've used Rhino Aluminium twice now and both times they have been brilliant! Very easy to deal with, quick to process orders and always provide quality products at competitive prices. Highly recommended!
Dear Rhino Aluminum Your products very good. I hope you will do the guidance pepper with your products for fitting . Thank you very much. Kind regards . San Tan builder.
Our windows for the whole house have been excellent and are finished well in contemporary anthracite grey. They are well put together and handles are sound and feel secure. Our bifold doors run a bit stiff and we have had a lot of trouble with the lock. I feel like I am going to break the handle off every time I need to lock the door. This stops me from using it. Our other 2 door bifold handle is poorly designed as the handle is in the middle of the fold and could easily be bashed by folding the door onto it.
Price and product was great
From start to finish Rhino are easy to deal with. Quotes come across promptly with all questions answered throughly which makes our lives a lot easier. Manufacturing is always spotless and the products are of high quality. Extremely friendly company which we highly recommend.
What fantastic feedback! Thank you so much!
The ordering process was really simple, delivery was on time and the bifold door itself is really good quality. Can’t fault them
Great to hear and thank you for an excellent review!
Fantastic Company, we use regularly and always get a great service from start to finish in both products supplied to us as well as the service from processing through to delivery They are efficient, friendly and always offer extra advice if required
Thank you for being such great customers! We're always here for you!
Outstanding service highly recommend this company
Thank you so much!
The staff were incredibly helpful, from the office staff helping with advice to the delivery driver. The bifold are superior quality to others that I looked at and competitively priced.
Rhino Aluminium Ltd 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Great to hear and thank you so very much!
We have installed all new powder coated aluminium anthracite windows and doors for the whole new house. These include a large feature trapezium window, sliding triple track doors, Front Door, French doors, top hung windows all with solar tinted double glazing. As a self build we had extensively researched the products/ quality/ price in the market and settled on Rhino for our needs. First class customer service and advice on our needs, a demonstration of what we would be getting at their showroom before purchase, manufactured to our needs and delivered on time. A couple of small issues resolved without question in a timely manner. So we are very pleased we found Rhino from the many companies seeking the business.
You've our kind of customer! We are delighted to have helped you with your project and thank you for the feedback.
Rhino Aluminium Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 157 reviews