Rhino Aluminium Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rhino Aluminium Ltd

About Rhino Aluminium Ltd: Rhino Aluminium Ltd are manufacturers of Aluminium Bi-folding Doors and Aluminium Windows. We have been in the trade for 20 years and are proud of what we do.

We are a 3 generation family business based in the South East of the United Kingdom with our focus firmly fixed on quality, professionalism and value for money.

Established in 2012 the directors of Rhino Aluminium identified the lack of Aluminium fabricators in the industry that were able to deliver a great product coupled with a good level of customer service.

The directors of Rhino Aluminium – Andrew & Paul – both come from completely separate business backgrounds and bring a mixture of skills and expertise to the business from their involvement and experience within these professional sectors of industry.

How would you rate Rhino Aluminium Ltd ?

Marc Baker
"Approximately 3 - 4 years ago myself and my wife searched tirelessly to find a good quality bi fold door, we then found Rhino Aluminium. After giving them a call we were invited to have a guided tour of the factory and look at the quality of there doors, products and fitments. Following the guided tour it was clear to see that the doors were professionally made and of high quality. we had a discussion on our requirements and without hesitation we placed the order. I fitted the doors myself and the doors were made to my exact measurement and fitted like a glove. The doors have been fault free for the past years and only recently the bottom internal brush seal had worn and broken so I picked the phone up and called Rhino and spoke to Paul Thorn. I explained the problem and without hesitation Paul kindly agreed to send a replacement brush seal free of charge. A few days later the seal turned up. I fitted the new seal and the doors are now as good as new. The mark of a good company is not only it's products but also the after sales and I will be spreading the good name of Rhino."
Julie Strevens
Julie Strevens
Verified Buyer
"The service I received was impeccable. Excellent communication and the doors are perfect!"
"Highly recommend their quality and years of knowledge, and thinking outside the box. Getting loads of wows from my neighbours ! Thank you"
Value for Money
"technical advise very good. installation guide poor. need too show how glazing bars are fixed, which way the trickle vents are installed and how the rubber gaskets are located, got there in the end so pleased with the bi folds."
Ramsgate Glass Centre
Value for Money
"Excellent products, great friendly staff office & factory, our best supplier. Ramsgate Glass Centre"
Value for Money
"First class from start to finish , fitters brilliant"
"The whole process leading up to our order was supported by Shanade, she was very helpful and was very quick with her responses. I had a quote from Rhino Aluminium with 24 hours, whereas it was weeks to receive quotes from other window suppliers. The windows arrive on the day expected and were fitted the same week. We then experienced a few issues where the windows were missing a lock we asked for and a hinge. I contacted the Dispatch & sales Manager, Paul, and he sent out the missing parts straight away. We noticed the glass panels had a few defects. I contacted Paul again and he arranged for the window panels to be replaced. The only downfall is the labour to fit the replacement glass panes is at our cost, but it does say that on their website - 'Rhino Aluminium do not offer compensation when things go wrong, we correct the problem which we consider to be the responsible thing to do. Rhino Aluminium do not take any responsibility for any financial losses incurred as a result of a delay in the delivery of an order, or costs incurred due to the replacement of glass units or parts of the products ordered' Over all the windows look great and the Customer Service from Rhino Aluminium was second to none. Even though we had a few issues I would recommend this company and would purchase windows with them again. I would have given 5 star but gave 4 because of issues."
Highview Glazing N Construction
Value for Money
"Top product , top supplier. Always a pleasure never a chore. Jamie Spillett Highview glazing"
"Delivered on time"
Sam Morris-Warburton
Verified Reviewer
"These windows are cold and draughty. Despite what the company say they have incredibly poor thermal qualities due to the frame. The Bi-fold doors we purchased were not suitable and had to be replaced as they leaked every time it rained, now these replacement doors rattle every time we shut the door which drives me mad, despite emailing the fitter (Sam) and the MD of the company we are yet to hear back from them. Some rooms in our house are so cold due to these windows we cannot use them despite having the approved fitter back to remedy the issues."
I am extremely disappointed to read this type of review from a customer that we bent over backwards to support and provided solutions for their own errors.
This customer had instructed their own installation company that botched the job for them, they did this by carrying out a poor survey (considering the property faces a field where considerable environmental factor should have been considered).

The initial contact with this customer was on a supply only basis, which of course we are happy to fulfil, as they wanted to use their own installer who had requested a low level (non weather rated threshold) which obviously as we had not been to the site we could not challenge or be in a position to question that decision.

Following this installations the customer did contact us directly with some concerns, our response was above and beyond, we sent out one of our approved installers along with a brand new weather rated outer-frame FREE OF CHARGE to correct the error with the installation that the customers installer had made! We remained in constant email and phone communication with this customer and received very reassuring responses from them as this remedial work was carried out. We also supplied a centre gasket for ALL windows FREE OF CHARGE in an attempt to prevent the 'draft' that the customer had reported during extreme weather conditions - as their property faced a prevailing wind across an open field - which again was NOT specified during the initial order back in June 2016.

More interestingly in this negative review is the dates and times surrounding this customers orders - as already specified the customer placed the initial order back in June 2016, they then placed a second order a few months after for an additional Bifolding door, which is confusing as if they were that unhappy with the products or the service they received they would not have proceeded with this additional order. Moving forward even further, this customer then contacted us a THIRD time for a new front door in Oct 2017! Therefore this Review does not make sense to us at Rhino Aluminium, considering the positive response that we received from the customer following the support and free component that we supplied, coupled with the fact that there is a 17 month gap between their initial purchase and their request for a new door - I know that I would not request a new door from a company that I felt badly towards. Finally this customer decided to write this type of unfounded review a further 1 year and 8 months later which again makes no sense to us at Rhino Aluminium.

All of the products that Rhino Aluminium manufacture are fabricated to the highest standard and the thermal properties of the system (Aluk profile) are above and beyond todays building control specifications! The aluminium frame and sash boasts a highly efficient thermal break which ensures the windows are not cold or draughty. With regards to this customers complaint about a 'rattle', this sounds to us as though the shoot-bolt sleeve may have dropped allowing the internal metric thread to make contact with the inner frame. This is something that can happen on tall bifolding doors and is something that any good installer could rectify very simply within 30mins.

We at Rhino Aluminium work extremely hard to satisfy each and every one of our customers and unfortunately we can not please everyone (we now have 2 bad reviews to date) especially when the customer does not actually have a valid reason to complain as it would seem to be in this case! The real reason for this customers complaint will probably remain a mystery which is regrettable, and as already mentioned our level of support and customer care is outstanding as we will always put issues right!
Value for Money
"Amazing doors and fantastic customer services. I sourced these bifolds for our own builders to install and they were impressed by how easy there were to fit and how well they work. I'm so glad we have them and particularly that we bought them direct from Rhino."
Paul Ray Construction Ltd
Value for Money
"Excellent product and service"
Value for Money
"Very happy very professional"
Value for Money
"I found Rhino staff to be very helpful and we are very happy with their windows and doors. Shanade in particular has been very patient and has Dealt with all our enquiries and any issues with humour, patience and efficiency."
Value for Money
"Professional friendly service, great quality bifold doors at a great price. Big thank you to Paul for all his help loading me up."
Value for Money
"Really pleased with products. Excellent service and would highly recommend"
Value for Money
"Excellent customer service. Great company to do business with."
Value for Money
"Very good from the initial enquiry to delivery of the windows. We have received two bi-folds, 2 windows and one sliding door. The team are very knowledgeable, polite and provide good assistance. Very good product."
Value for Money
"Excellent service & excellent price very helpful do problem at wish is rear these days"
Value for Money
"Rhino aluminium were very easy to place an order with and made sure everything was correct before securing my order. They kept me up to date with my delivery details and even the delivery drivers were very conscientious when delivering the goods , making sure nothing was damaged and was secured correctly before they left. I would definitely recommend Rhino Aluminium."
Value for Money
"My bifold doors were made to measure by Rhino and delivered in kit form when expected. Customer service was excellent dealing with my questions before ordering and after when we needed extra rubber seal. The rubber seal was sent straight away and recede the next day. Very good service. The doors are now in place work well and are very well made and look really good. Such good value for the money. Cannot fault my dealings with Rhino."
Rhino Aluminium Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 94 reviews