Rhino Aluminium Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Rhino Aluminium Ltd

About Rhino Aluminium Ltd: Rhino Aluminium Ltd are manufacturers of Aluminium Bi-folding Doors and Aluminium Windows. We have been in the trade for 20 years and are proud of what we do.

We are a 3 generation family business based in the South East of the United Kingdom with our focus firmly fixed on quality, professionalism and value for money.

Established in 2012 the directors of Rhino Aluminium identified the lack of Aluminium fabricators in the industry that were able to deliver a great product coupled with a good level of customer service.

The directors of Rhino Aluminium – Andrew & Paul – both come from completely separate business backgrounds and bring a mixture of skills and expertise to the business from their involvement and experience within these professional sectors of industry.

How would you rate Rhino Aluminium Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Helen
"Highly recommend their quality and years of knowledge, and thinking outside the box. Getting loads of wows from my neighbours ! Thank you"
Mrs Mills
"A very professional well managed installation."
Mr Kevin Penney
Mr Kevin Penney
Verified Buyer
"A very positive experience when buying our bifold doors. Made to feel welcome when we visited the factory and very helpful when I explained I wanted to do a DIY fitting. The design, purchase and all communications were very good. The delivery guys were a pleasure to meet. Very good value for money."
Value for Money
"Amazing doors and fantastic customer services. I sourced these bifolds for our own builders to install and they were impressed by how easy there were to fit and how well they work. I'm so glad we have them and particularly that we bought them direct from Rhino."
Paul Ray Construction Ltd
Verified Buyer
Value for Money
"Excellent product and service"
Value for Money
"Very happy very professional"
Value for Money
"I found Rhino staff to be very helpful and we are very happy with their windows and doors. Shanade in particular has been very patient and has Dealt with all our enquiries and any issues with humour, patience and efficiency."
Value for Money
"Professional friendly service, great quality bifold doors at a great price. Big thank you to Paul for all his help loading me up."
Value for Money
"The service I received was impeccable. Excellent communication and the doors are perfect!"
Value for Money
"Really pleased with products. Excellent service and would highly recommend"
Value for Money
"Excellent customer service. Great company to do business with."
Value for Money
"Very good from the initial enquiry to delivery of the windows. We have received two bi-folds, 2 windows and one sliding door. The team are very knowledgeable, polite and provide good assistance. Very good product."
Value for Money
"Excellent service & excellent price very helpful do problem at wish is rear these days"
Value for Money
"Rhino aluminium were very easy to place an order with and made sure everything was correct before securing my order. They kept me up to date with my delivery details and even the delivery drivers were very conscientious when delivering the goods , making sure nothing was damaged and was secured correctly before they left. I would definitely recommend Rhino Aluminium."
Value for Money
"My bifold doors were made to measure by Rhino and delivered in kit form when expected. Customer service was excellent dealing with my questions before ordering and after when we needed extra rubber seal. The rubber seal was sent straight away and recede the next day. Very good service. The doors are now in place work well and are very well made and look really good. Such good value for the money. Cannot fault my dealings with Rhino."
Value for Money
"Great service, delivered on time. Good quality!"
"Excellent service!"
Value for Money
"Can only rate this company highly. Throughout the process of buying my bifold doors I was kept informed and up to date on my order and delivery was as expected on time, and we are so happy with the doors they are high quality and very competitive thank you!"
Value for Money
"Great windows, friendly service and value for money"
Value for Money
"Product looked good in showroom and well priced but sadly having reported problems have had no satisfactory response regarding manufacturing fault. Also rubber gasket supplied was defective and I have to pay installer to replace it."
Dear Mr Kingsman, thank you for your review which we appreciate. I have asked all members of staff and nobody is aware of any reported issues with regards to your order. Please could you let us know who you reported the issues to? Could you also provide us with the details of the manufacturing fault (although we find that these are 99% of the time an installation issue and mistakenly reported as a manufacturing problem. The rubber gasket problem you mention also indicates a bad installation as when the products is not 'toe and healed' correctly the gasket is often pulled out of the frame - all of which sound as though the install was not conducted correctly on the first time. I hope this helps.
Value for Money
"A very professional well managed installation."
Rhino Aluminium Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 86 reviews