Return My Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Return My Money
Read Return My Money Reviews

About Return My Money:

Return My Money specialise in claiming back compensation on behalf of those who have been the victim of mis-sold pensions. Using our extensive knowledge and experience of final salary pensions and SIPP transfers, we will be able to investigate your personal situation and determine whether you are owed money.

claims@returnmymoney.co.uk

Dale House, Tiviot Dale, Stockport

Tell us how Return My Money made you happy
The service from Return My Money was very efficient and is exactly what is says on the tin!
Great News, this has allowed me to settle the majority of my mortgage. Im really happy! Thanks again
I was kept informed at every stage of the claim and the service from Return My Money was brilliant. I am ecstatic with the settlement obtained against MFS Partnership
Thank you so much for all of your help, I am so grateful and happy for the monies recovered from Berkeley Burke SIPP Ltd
I really appreciate your help with recovering my lost pension from Guinness Mahon. The news has made my morning and I could really do with the money right now!
Bonjour merci
I'm thrilled to bits after receiving the news of my successful pension claim against TailorMade Independent for my investment in Storage Pods with Berkeley Burke. The service by Dan has been 10/10 after originally using another company who couldn't proceed with the claim. Thanks for all your hard work.
Dan was very clear on progress and kept me informed regularly. Very good service.
Very professional team never had any problems and they kept us in touch all the time thankyou one and all recommend definitely that's again
Great result, you've done well, I'm really really pleased! I can't put it in to words
Brilliant company to use, my rep Dan is very professional a great person and a confident attitude, would recommend RMM in a heart beat. Thank you very much.
Thank for providing a First Class Service in getting me compensation for the bad advice from Pension Calculator who put me in a Gaudi SIPP. Its been a hassle free process and it was nice to get some compensation considering, I wasn't expecting anything.
Return My Money have done a brilliant job getting my money back after investing in Store Pods with Berkeley Burke. I was shocked to receive an offer for £27,205.97 after my claim was only submitted to the FSCS one week ago. The service by Return My Money was spot on, thank for all your assistance.
Many thanks to Dan and his team for a complete resolution of the problem and ongoing helful assistance during an unsavoidably long process.
I was over the moon to receive a call off Dan at Return My Money who advised of my successful £85,000 Financial Services Compensation Scheme claim against Liberty SIPP after I invested in Ethical Forestry, Global Plantations and Invest US. The service provided by Dan at Return My Money has been fantastic. I was kept informed throughout the entire claim, which gave me confidence to leave the claim with Return My Money. I would certainly recommend Return My Money for the excellent service they have provided me.
Really happy with your service. No fuss, straight forward service. Communication maintained by Kris and the team would highly recommend!
After investing all of my Prudential Pension into a Guinness Mahon SIPP and investing in Ethical Forestry and Global Plantations, I received a successful claim for £37,472.56 for the negligence of the Guinness Mahon. Thanks again to Dan for keeping me informed over the past 18 months and for getting a successful result.
I have not received my pension yet but I would like to know how do I get to know more about pension when I am on you say so please can you get back to me soon as possible from Mr Raymond Archibald please to whom it may concern
Dan and Chris always kept me up to date with process and was always available when I had concerns. They worked hard from beginning to end. I was happy with service provided.
A call of from Dan today telling me that my FSCS claim against Blackstar Wealth Management had been successful has really made my day. The offer was for £85,000 as I moved my final salary work pension to the SIPP provider Rowanmoor and invested in Dolphin Capital, Store First and Park First, which are all valued at zero. The service off Return My Money has been great and this means I can now help my daughter put a deposit on her new house. Such wonderful news, at this difficult time.
Return My Money is rated 4.93 based on 94 reviews