Return My Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Return My Money
Read Return My Money Reviews

About Return My Money:

Return My Money specialise in claiming back compensation on behalf of those who have been the victim of mis-sold pensions. Using our extensive knowledge and experience of final salary pensions and SIPP transfers, we will be able to investigate your personal situation and determine whether you are owed money.

claims@returnmymoney.co.uk

Dale House, Tiviot Dale, Stockport

Tell us how Return My Money made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish , I'd especially like to thank Kris for his excellent work and extreme professionalism, I would totally recommend this company to anyone with a potential claim.
Great service. Thank you for recovering my mis-sold pension Return My Money!
Was very pleased to receive the good news today that my failed SIPP investment was recognised by the FSCS and that I will receive compensation for my lost investment. Dan Brook handled my claim (that took 11 months to be resolved) with regular updates. Thank you to Return My Money!
Thank you to everyone at Return My Money for helping me recover over £66,000 from my mis-sold pension. They were extremely efficient and recovered the money in just over 3 weeks! Amazing service!
After many years of trying to find someone to help with my mis-sold SIPP, I decided to try Return My Money. I was very impressed with their communication and was amazed that they were able to recover not 1 but 2 mis-sold SIPPs that I had virtually written off, within just a few months. I would definitely recommend them and must pass my thanks to all at the team, especially Kris Whittaker.
I would like to say a big thanks to Return my money especially Criss whittaker who looked after my claim with speed and efficiency. I have now received money that I thought i would never see again.
I am over the moon that Return My Money have been able to recover over £55,000 for me. The service provided was incredible and I would highly recommend Return My Money to anyone!
Very happy that Return My Money were able to recover my mis-sold pension - great work!
I would like to thank everyone at Return My Money for recovering over £76,000 from my Avalon SIPP. This news couldn't have come at a better time for me and I am absolutely thrilled as I had previously written off this as lost money!
After reading all the positive reviews we decided what have we got to lose . Ben talked us through the process and kept us well informed with how our case was proceeding, and have to say we were delighted with the outcome , thanks again Ben
After debating whether or not to use Return My Money to assist me with recovering my mis-sold pension, I was amazed that they were able to recover £44,000 for me. I'm over the moon with the result and would have no hesitation in recommending Return My Money to anyone!
I would like to thank Ben for everything he has done for my claim and for all of the help received from Return My Money. I am very happy with the settlement received from my mis-sold Guadi SIPP!
I am absolutely thrilled that Return My Money were able to recover my lost pension due to negligent advice from Facts and Figures Financial Planners Ltd. I thought the money had been lost for many years, so I was amazed that I received anything back!
From my very first contact until it was over my contact was Dan Brook. He was amazing and I am sure the team behind him all did their bit. He never pushed me to sign up, everything he said made sense. He never went against his word, at the end of the day he kept me informed and delivered the goods. I could not ask for more. Dan and your team, thank you so much. kindest regards, Barry
I initially approached the Pension Advisory Service directly in order to make a claim against a SIPP provider but was told that claims against this provider were no longer possible. Some months after I was contacted by Return My Money who thought I had a case and that they would make a claim on my behalf. I was a little sceptical but thought that 75% of something is better than 100% of nothing. After 4/5 months I hadn't heard back from them but on contacting the company they said they were waiting on receiving some information from my former pension providers and a month or two later I was told that I would be receiving a payment . Very pleased.
Excellent service received and Dan has made the whole experience very reassuring and friendly Thanks Dan
I am very happy with the service received from Return My Money and the compensation received from Torch Wealth Management for my mis-sold pension
I want to thank everyone at Return My Money for the support you have given to me on this journey. I had no idea what the outcome would be, and I am delighted that you were able to recover £44,000 of my lost pension from Berkeley Burke!
After i was ill advised to reinvest my pension into a Orbiss Guinness Mahon Trust Corporation SIPP by true potential wealth with the Dolphin Trust, then becoming the German Property Group , i was represented by Dan from Return My Money in putting a compensation claim into the FSCS against Guinness Mahon. I was both shocked and overwhelmed when Dan rang me to confirm all his hard work had resulted with the great news of compensation being awarded. He was informative on all aspects regarding my claim, and i would recommend Dan and Return My Money to all who should experience such an unfortunate financial loss.
I'm amazed that RMM had recovered anything at all considering I hadn’t realised I'd lost anything. I am extremely thankful for everyone’s assistance at RMM and will be reinvesting my £12,000 lost pension elsewhere
Return My Money is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews