Return My Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Return My Money
Read Return My Money Reviews

About Return My Money:

Return My Money specialise in claiming back compensation on behalf of those who have been the victim of mis-sold pensions. Using our extensive knowledge and experience of final salary pensions and SIPP transfers, we will be able to investigate your personal situation and determine whether you are owed money.

claims@returnmymoney.co.uk

Dale House, Tiviot Dale, Stockport

Tell us how Return My Money made you happy
Dan was very clear on progress and kept me informed regularly. Very good service.
Really happy with your service. No fuss, straight forward service. Communication maintained by Kris and the team would highly recommend!
Receiving the news of an additional £66,579.94 compensation for my claim against Berkeley Burke in addition to the £50,000 for the bad advice by Moneywise Financial Advisers last year has really secured our retirement and given my wife and myself peace of mind. Thanks to Dan and the team for all your hard work over the last 18 months. You really have made our day its magical.
The service from Return My Money was very efficient and is exactly what is says on the tin!
Great News, this has allowed me to settle the majority of my mortgage. Im really happy! Thanks again
I was kept informed at every stage of the claim and the service from Return My Money was brilliant. I am ecstatic with the settlement obtained against MFS Partnership
Thank you so much for all of your help, I am so grateful and happy for the monies recovered from Berkeley Burke SIPP Ltd
I really appreciate your help with recovering my lost pension from Guinness Mahon. The news has made my morning and I could really do with the money right now!
I'm thrilled to bits after receiving the news of my successful pension claim against TailorMade Independent for my investment in Storage Pods with Berkeley Burke. The service by Dan has been 10/10 after originally using another company who couldn't proceed with the claim. Thanks for all your hard work.
Very professional team never had any problems and they kept us in touch all the time thankyou one and all recommend definitely that's again
After investing all of my Prudential Pension into a Guinness Mahon SIPP and investing in Ethical Forestry and Global Plantations, I received a successful claim for £37,472.56 for the negligence of the Guinness Mahon. Thanks again to Dan for keeping me informed over the past 18 months and for getting a successful result.
Dan and Chris always kept me up to date with process and was always available when I had concerns. They worked hard from beginning to end. I was happy with service provided. Thank you
The service from return my money was superb.Dan gave me regular update on my claim against Berkeley Burke .I would recommend this company to everybody.Thank you for your great work.
The service off Return My Money was brilliant, receiving an offer for £28,964.30 for the horrendous advice off TailorMade Independent Limited for the investment in Storages Pods in Berkeley Burke. The service was very quick and Dan kept me informed throughout the claim. I wasn't really expecting anything and I've got back more than I put in, so I'm delighted.
The service from RMM is second to none, they kept me updated on regular with the update on my claim. Special thanks to Niamh who was dealing with my case.
Fighting to reclaim a missold pension is not an easy thing to do. That is until I ran into Dan Brook at Return My Money. His professionalism, diligence and the personal effort he put in to resolve the case, has been nothing short of outstanding. Thank you!
Well after receiving a phone call off Dan at Return My Money, I was delighted to be told that my Berkeley Burke claim had been successful for the terrible Agro Energy Investment that I made. The service received from Dan has been excellent, I never thought I would receive anything. Thanks again for everything
Return My Money is rated 4.93 based on 106 reviews