Return My Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Return My Money
Read Return My Money Reviews

About Return My Money:

Return My Money specialise in claiming back compensation on behalf of those who have been the victim of mis-sold pensions. Using our extensive knowledge and experience of final salary pensions and SIPP transfers, we will be able to investigate your personal situation and determine whether you are owed money.

claims@returnmymoney.co.uk

Dale House, Tiviot Dale, Stockport

Tell us how Return My Money made you happy
I am absolutely thrilled that Return My Money were able to recover my lost pension due to negligent advice from Facts and Figures Financial Planners Ltd. I thought the money had been lost for many years, so I was amazed that I received anything back!
From my very first contact until it was over my contact was Dan Brook. He was amazing and I am sure the team behind him all did their bit. He never pushed me to sign up, everything he said made sense. He never went against his word, at the end of the day he kept me informed and delivered the goods. I could not ask for more. Dan and your team, thank you so much. kindest regards, Barry
I initially approached the Pension Advisory Service directly in order to make a claim against a SIPP provider but was told that claims against this provider were no longer possible. Some months after I was contacted by Return My Money who thought I had a case and that they would make a claim on my behalf. I was a little sceptical but thought that 75% of something is better than 100% of nothing. After 4/5 months I hadn't heard back from them but on contacting the company they said they were waiting on receiving some information from my former pension providers and a month or two later I was told that I would be receiving a payment . Very pleased.
Excellent service received and Dan has made the whole experience very reassuring and friendly Thanks Dan
I am very happy with the service received from Return My Money and the compensation received from Torch Wealth Management for my mis-sold pension
I want to thank everyone at Return My Money for the support you have given to me on this journey. I had no idea what the outcome would be, and I am delighted that you were able to recover £44,000 of my lost pension from Berkeley Burke!
After i was ill advised to reinvest my pension into a Orbiss Guinness Mahon Trust Corporation SIPP by true potential wealth with the Dolphin Trust, then becoming the German Property Group , i was represented by Dan from Return My Money in putting a compensation claim into the FSCS against Guinness Mahon. I was both shocked and overwhelmed when Dan rang me to confirm all his hard work had resulted with the great news of compensation being awarded. He was informative on all aspects regarding my claim, and i would recommend Dan and Return My Money to all who should experience such an unfortunate financial loss.
I'm amazed that RMM had recovered anything at all considering I hadn’t realised I'd lost anything. I am extremely thankful for everyone’s assistance at RMM and will be reinvesting my £12,000 lost pension elsewhere
I am over the moon with the settlement obtained from Liberty SIPP and that the service received from RMM was clear, fast and overall excellent!
I had put my money in a SIPP. and the company went into administration. I thought I would never see any of my money again but Return My Money fought and won for me. I had to pay commission but was worth it to get money back I thought I would never see again.
Im so amazed with the result and the service I received was brilliant!! Return My Money were very patient and reassured me every step of the way. Thank you!
The service received was smooth and I wasn't expecting any compensation. I am very happy with the amount of money obtained and will be reinvesting the money back into a new pension
The service from Return My Money was very efficient and is exactly what is says on the tin!
Great News, this has allowed me to settle the majority of my mortgage. Im really happy! Thanks again
I was kept informed at every stage of the claim and the service from Return My Money was brilliant. I am ecstatic with the settlement obtained against MFS Partnership
Thank you so much for all of your help, I am so grateful and happy for the monies recovered from Berkeley Burke SIPP Ltd
I really appreciate your help with recovering my lost pension from Guinness Mahon. The news has made my morning and I could really do with the money right now!
Bonjour merci
I'm thrilled to bits after receiving the news of my successful pension claim against TailorMade Independent for my investment in Storage Pods with Berkeley Burke. The service by Dan has been 10/10 after originally using another company who couldn't proceed with the claim. Thanks for all your hard work.
Dan was very clear on progress and kept me informed regularly. Very good service.
Return My Money is rated 4.93 based on 106 reviews