Return My Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Return My Money
Read Return My Money Reviews

About Return My Money:

Return My Money specialise in claiming back compensation on behalf of those who have been the victim of mis-sold pensions. Using our extensive knowledge and experience of final salary pensions and SIPP transfers, we will be able to investigate your personal situation and determine whether you are owed money.

claims@returnmymoney.co.uk

Dale House, Tiviot Dale, Stockport

Tell us how Return My Money made you happy
I was approached 11 months ago by RMM , they are local to me and I was able to visit the office and meet the very friendly and efficient team members who were handling my claim... this was a misinformed SIP to Guinness Mahon , invested in trees!! 11 months on after a lot of work by RMM I have been informed my claim is being paid out !! Very happy and I can recommend, thank you Dan
Thank you very much to everyone at Return My Money in getting me £17,811.52 in compensation for the bad advice, I received in investing in Storage Pods with Berkeley Burke. I was surprised that I received the money back as I had written it off. I was regularly updated by Dan at Return My Money and this money will certainly help with my retirement. I highly recommend Return My Money for the service they have provided me and they seem to be cheaper than most of the other companies that offer the same service. This certainly has changed my life and made my retirement a lot easier.
Great service and very professional. I can finally start looking forward to retirement again.
I was advised by Capital and income solutions to move a final salary pension, this advice to their benefit deprived me of a future pension income. Return my money acted on my behalf and successfully submitted a claim with the FSA and won me a substantial fund that made up the shortfall because of the wrong advice. They acted swiftly and kept in contacted throughout the process. I would not hesitate in recommending them, if you think you have been misadvised contact them and they will review your situation. Thank you
I would just like to say how helpful Dan has been at Return My Money in getting me £4,630.09 compensation for bad advice by Asset Independent Financial Advisors Limited to invest in Reyker Securities and keeping me informed every step of the way. This is a very satisfactory outcome for me at this very difficult time, which has been very hard on me. Without a question of doubt, I would recommend Return My Money to friends and other people who have had bad pension advice. Thanks again for everything.
Thank you to keep me up to date with my claim and explained everything to me and understand I am very pleased with the final outcome with my result. Much appreciation for all your help, 5 stars.
Many thanks for everyone at Return My Money for obtaining me the additional £20,152.53 compensation for my Eco Fuel Tech Limited investment within Sovereign Pension (Uk) in only a few weeks. This makes my total compensation received £154,307.68 after the bad advice by Kingsway Wealth Management and no proper checks being done by GPC SIPP. I have finally recovered all my pension retirement money with interest, I would definitely recommend Return My Money. Thanks Mr A Adams
The company have acted on a very professional level throughout my claim. Always thinking of the customer, always keeping the customer informed and updated when ever the need arises. I can not express my sincere thanks to the whole team for their dedication and help, would highly recommend the company
My claim was against Berkeley Burke, I knew I could have done it myself but I’m self-employed and don’t have the time to be chasing it. I’m very happy with the service and the outcome- £36,800!
After believing I had lost my entire pension through moving my Prudential pension in 2013 into Liberty SIPP and investing in Ethical Forestry, I was absolutely delighted by Return My Money for obtaining £27,125.99 in compensation due to Shah Wealth Management/Cherish Wealth Management giving me negligent advice after I was passed to them from a company who did a pension review called Avacade. The service received was fantastic, keeping me updated at every stage, I would definitely recommend Return My Money. Thank you again for all your hard work.
Very helpful,kept me up to date with my claim,explained everything so i would understand,and very pleased with the final outcome.....Great Job.
fantastic service, Dan kept me up to date with proceedings and things happened much quicker than expected, I'd definitely recommend Return My Money
Good Service. I am pleased with the outcome of my claim.
MR N PARKINSON, Absolutely excellent service with dealing with my claim with BLUE OCEAN, highly recommend them.
I was very happy that the claim was successful. Return my money is a great company and very approachable.
thought i lost everything but then this place got my money back, carnt believe it thank you!
Brilliant Service
Kept me up to date throughout every stage. cant complain
Thanks for all your help
Thanks for all your help. Quick and simple :)
Return My Money is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews