Return My Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Return My Money
Read Return My Money Reviews

About Return My Money:

Return My Money specialise in claiming back compensation on behalf of those who have been the victim of mis-sold pensions. Using our extensive knowledge and experience of final salary pensions and SIPP transfers, we will be able to investigate your personal situation and determine whether you are owed money.

claims@returnmymoney.co.uk

Dale House, Tiviot Dale, Stockport

Tell us how Return My Money made you happy
Many thanks for everyone at Return My Money for obtaining me the additional £20,152.53 compensation for my Eco Fuel Tech Limited investment within Sovereign Pension (Uk) in only a few weeks. This makes my total compensation received £154,307.68 after the bad advice by Kingsway Wealth Management and no proper checks being done by GPC SIPP. I have finally recovered all my pension retirement money with interest, I would definitely recommend Return My Money.

Thanks Mr A Adams
The company have acted on a very professional level throughout my claim. Always thinking of the customer, always keeping the customer informed and updated when ever the need arises. I can not express my sincere thanks to the whole team for their dedication and help, would highly recommend the company
My claim was against Berkeley Burke, I knew I could have done it myself but I’m self-employed and don’t have the time to be chasing it. I’m very happy with the service and the outcome- £36,800!
After believing I had lost my entire pension through moving my Prudential pension in 2013 into Liberty SIPP and investing in Ethical Forestry, I was absolutely delighted by Return My Money for obtaining £27,125.99 in compensation due to Shah Wealth Management/Cherish Wealth Management giving me negligent advice after I was passed to them from a company who did a pension review called Avacade. The service received was fantastic, keeping me updated at every stage, I would definitely recommend Return My Money. Thank you again for all your hard work.
Very helpful,kept me up to date with my claim,explained everything so i would understand,and very pleased with the final outcome.....Great Job.
fantastic service, Dan kept me up to date with proceedings and things happened much quicker than expected, I'd definitely recommend Return My Money
Good Service. I am pleased with the outcome of my claim.
MR N PARKINSON, Absolutely excellent service with dealing with my claim with BLUE OCEAN, highly recommend them.
I was very happy that the claim was successful. Return my money is a great company and very approachable.
thought i lost everything but then this place got my money back, carnt believe it thank you!
Brilliant Service
Kept me up to date throughout every stage. cant complain
Thanks for all your help
Thanks for all your help. Quick and simple :)
Fantastic service kept me informed from start to finish and got me a much higher payout than expected. Special mention to Neve who was excellent would highly recommend
5 stars!!!
The best! Carnt beleve i got my money bak
Thanks didn't even no where to start but you lot helped me out
Great Service...thanks for your help Dan
Neve looked after my claim and got me £1200, couldn't believe it! I've told all my friends THANKS!!!
Return My Money is rated 4.92 based on 93 reviews