Return My Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Return My Money
Read Return My Money Reviews

About Return My Money:

Return My Money specialise in claiming back compensation on behalf of those who have been the victim of mis-sold pensions. Using our extensive knowledge and experience of final salary pensions and SIPP transfers, we will be able to investigate your personal situation and determine whether you are owed money.

claims@returnmymoney.co.uk

Dale House, Tiviot Dale, Stockport

Tell us how Return My Money made you happy
Really happy with your service. No fuss, straight forward service. Communication maintained by Kris and the team would highly recommend!
After investing all of my Prudential Pension into a Guinness Mahon SIPP and investing in Ethical Forestry and Global Plantations, I received a successful claim for £37,472.56 for the negligence of the Guinness Mahon. Thanks again to Dan for keeping me informed over the past 18 months and for getting a successful result.
I have not received my pension yet but I would like to know how do I get to know more about pension when I am on you say so please can you get back to me soon as possible from Mr Raymond Archibald please to whom it may concern
Dan and Chris always kept me up to date with process and was always available when I had concerns. They worked hard from beginning to end. I was happy with service provided. Thank you
A call of from Dan today telling me that my FSCS claim against Blackstar Wealth Management had been successful has really made my day. The offer was for £85,000 as I moved my final salary work pension to the SIPP provider Rowanmoor and invested in Dolphin Capital, Store First and Park First, which are all valued at zero. The service off Return My Money has been great and this means I can now help my daughter put a deposit on her new house. Such wonderful news, at this difficult time.
The service from return my money was superb.Dan gave me regular update on my claim against Berkeley Burke .I would recommend this company to everybody.Thank you for your great work.
The service off Return My Money was brilliant, receiving an offer for £28,964.30 for the horrendous advice off TailorMade Independent Limited for the investment in Storages Pods in Berkeley Burke. The service was very quick and Dan kept me informed throughout the claim. I wasn't really expecting anything and I've got back more than I put in, so I'm delighted.
The service from RMM is second to none, they kept me updated on regular with the update on my claim. Special thanks to Niamh who was dealing with my case.
I'm still in shock after receiving a phone call off Dan telling me that my Berkeley Burke claim had been successful and the FSCS have awarded me £59,079.26 for the bad advice from Stuart Stone to invest to Agro Energy. I really cannot thank Dan enough for his professionalism throughout and all the time and effort he has put into working my claim. It still hasn't sunk in I'm flabbergasted as I didn't expect to receive anything. This money really is going to change my life and its the best Christmas present ever.
Dan at Return My Money gave a 5 Star service and the manner he dealt with the claim, he really gave me confidence compared to other companies. Receiving £85,000 for my terrible investment in Storage Pods with Berkeley Burke is incredible. Thanks again for all your hard work Dan, its really appreciated.
Fighting to reclaim a missold pension is not an easy thing to do. That is until I ran into Dan Brook at Return My Money. His professionalism, diligence and the personal effort he put in to resolve the case, has been nothing short of outstanding. Thank you!
Return my money have worked so hard on my behalf to get me compensation after I was mis sold a SIPP with out their help I would have had no money to retire. They kept us fully informed every step of the way I would highly recommend them
Receiving the news of an additional £66,579.94 compensation for my claim against Berkeley Burke in addition to the £50,000 for the bad advice by Moneywise Financial Advisers last year has really secured our retirement and given my wife and myself peace of mind. Thanks to Dan and the team for all your hard work over the last 18 months. You really have made our day its magical.
Well after receiving a phone call off Dan at Return My Money, I was delighted to be told that my Berkeley Burke claim had been successful for the terrible Agro Energy Investment that I made. The service received from Dan has been excellent, I never thought I would receive anything. Thanks again for everything
Well what can I say you pull it out the bag. Stuart Stone ripped me off and put the money in Sustainable Agroenergy in a Berkeley Burke SIPP, but luckily Dan from Return My Money got me back the £16,071.35 from when my Royal London pension was moved into the SIPP. Excellent result, thanks for everything.
After just over 8 weeks of my pension claim being submitted, I received a call of Dan at Return My Money advising me that I had been awarded £59,674.37 for the bad advice off Premier Wealth Managers. I couldn't ask for a better service it was professional from start to finish and I'm delighted with the result, I was only expecting a few thousand pound. Thank you for everything.
Well after believing, I had lost my entire pension, I invested in Ethical Forestry with Guinness Mahon, I had a lovely surprise of receiving £11,863.06. I really can't believe it, I would just like to say a big thank you to Dan at Return My Money for all your hard work.
Thank you very much to Dan at Return My Money for all the hard work and being so persistent to ensure the claim is submitted for the financial loss through Ethical Forestry with Berkeley Burke. I was surprised it took just over two months to get back the £20,603.66 that I invested, I thought it would take much longer. Return My Money were successful in getting me my pension money that I had written off, which was a great achievement, considering a few other companies had tried unsuccessfully. I’m really happy with the service I was provided and I would definitely recommend Return My Money.
Well, I still can’t believe it when I was told that the Financial Services Compensation Scheme have paid out £47,266.10 for my investment in Storage Pods with Berkeley Burke. I really couldn’t have asked for more from Return My Money. Of course I would recommend them. My wife will get a shock when I tell her the fantastic news. Thanks again.
Very good service from Dan at Return My Money, which obtained £14,695.54, which I had written off and thought I lost forever. I ended up investing in Sustainable Agro Energy using a fraudster called Stuart Stone who invested my money in 2011 and 3 months later it was all gone. This money will be helpful as I’m retiring next year. I would certainly recommend Return My Money for all the hard work in getting my money back. Thanks again for everything.
Return My Money is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews