Retro Footballkits Reviews

of reviewers recommend Retro Footballkits

lee@retrofootballkits.co.uk

Tell us how Retro Footballkits made you happy
Amazing quality, super fast delivery, can’t wait to get more stuff 😄
Very please with the condition of the shirt. Will definitely use again
Ordering was quick and easy, but the top was in unacceptable condition. The top was advertised as ‘brand new with tags’. When it arrived, the sponsor was severely damaged and the tag was hanging off. The badge was stitched poorly too. Be very careful ordering from this company. Looking at the other reviews, they seem to have a history of scamming people.
Very good experience, quick and easy purchase
Arrived quick
Ordered almost a month ago still not received order 😒
Quick turnaround from order to delivery
Bought a retro Crystal Palace shirt for my son's birthday. He is delighted with it. Very good quality and very prompt delivery!
Great service , fast delivery
Shopping with Retro was so easy, the shirt was really excellent and will happily shop again
The shirt I ordered look justed like the original and got to my address on time and when I needed help the with the delivery forgot to add something to the delivery address they fixed it in know time. I'm definitely gonna use Retro Footballkits again.
Class site, ordered the jersey and it arrived 2-3 days later. Completely as described, fantastic condition and the price was very reasonable. Not like most football shirt sites, will deffo buy again. Many thanks lads.
“Excellent condition” turned out to be ripped at collar - shocking for the price i payed for it. Cant return it either because its a gift for a birthday coming up tomorrow.
Amazing service, product was in excellent condition and arrived on time. Whenever, I had issues with the site I found the email service to be really quick and efficient at answering my questions thanks again.
Ordered the Liverpool 08/09,09/10 home kit, was classed as "fair" condition and look responsible enough when it arrived but then I played football in it... I soon realized someone had coloured the calsberg logo in with tipex to make it look better and it ended up all over the top and my car ... Absolute scam 😂😂😂
Thankyou very much
Really fast delivery, shirt as described. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for some others that I’m after.
Kit was fine but courier delivery wasn't. Failed to deliver to my address as requested so I had to collect at a pick up point instead.
Sold me a fake football shirt and hadn’t got back to me following an email about it despite it being 5 days since purchase, not impressed
Above all, the condition, price and customer service of the shirt were the best.
Retro Footballkits is rated 4.07 based on 44 reviews