Retro Footballkits Reviews

of reviewers recommend Retro Footballkits
I have been wanting the top for along time now and I have it now and a really good price.
Very good service
Got my jersey within a few days, came in the exact condition described, good prices and very happy 👊
I also heard on 3 counties radio that you refuse to refund shirts that are clearly sub standard. Similar to other reviewers i will be taking my custom elsewhere where i can be assured of better customer service.
Heard on bbc3 counties radio that you wouldn't refund a lady that had an issue with her grandsons shirt and now taking legal action. I was nearly going to buy a full kit from your company, but after hearing that on the radio I'm going elsewhere.
Easy process, top was described as in excellent condition and seems to be. Reasonable price too compared to other sites
Very thanks
really good website, my order was delivered fast and the quality was high, as a kit collector, i’m gonna keep using this site
Another great shirt from these guys
Quick delivery
Excellent people, very helpful and responded to me very quickly
Very unhappy. Bought a Liverpool top described as being in good condition and it's far from it. Mark on the collar like paint, fluff and dirt all over the front and appalling smell.
Great service and the Chelsea Training top I bought is fantastic
Fantastic Shirt I bought from this website
Shirt in great condition but had stains and a bad odour to it. Having stated it would arrive with no stains.
Delivered quickly great shirt
Great company and great service!!
I can't give a review properly because I have bought it for my grandson. Arrived very quickly it also looks very good . I am sure he will like his Christmas 🎁present.
Next Day Delivery (Less than 24 Hours) Great Quality Shirt. Definitely be using again!
Unbelievable customer service. I bought a shirt and sold some shirts to the guys and they were very helpful!! Thanks
Retro Footballkits is rated 4.14 based on 76 reviews