Retro Footballkits Reviews

of reviewers recommend Retro Footballkits

lee@retrofootballkits.co.uk

Tell us how Retro Footballkits made you happy
Ordering was quick and easy, but the top was in unacceptable condition. The top was advertised as ‘brand new with tags’. When it arrived, the sponsor was severely damaged and the tag was hanging off. The badge was stitched poorly too. Be very careful ordering from this company. Looking at the other reviews, they seem to have a history of scamming people.
Ordered almost a month ago still not received order 😒
“Excellent condition” turned out to be ripped at collar - shocking for the price i payed for it. Cant return it either because its a gift for a birthday coming up tomorrow.
Ordered the Liverpool 08/09,09/10 home kit, was classed as "fair" condition and look responsible enough when it arrived but then I played football in it... I soon realized someone had coloured the calsberg logo in with tipex to make it look better and it ended up all over the top and my car ... Absolute scam 😂😂😂
Sold me a fake football shirt and hadn’t got back to me following an email about it despite it being 5 days since purchase, not impressed
Was kind of annoyed as when I received my shirt (supposedly in “excellent condition”) the star and badge were peeling off. I was told I wasn’t allowed a refund or any kind of compensation. After a single wash the star came completely off :(
Shirt as described and delivery very quick, but refused to refund the original postage after I cancelled and returned the order. Standard postage should be refunded if you return all items on an order.
Retro Footballkits is rated 4.07 based on 44 reviews