Refused Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refused Car Finance
Own Driver, Courier
Read Refused Car Finance Reviews

About Refused Car Finance:

UK Car Finance Ltd, also trading as Refused Car Finance is the North East's leading car finance provider dedicated to providing the best service for our customers offering instant decisions, flexibility and full support throughout the whole car finance application process.

Finance for cars, motorbikes, scooters, vans, caravans and motorhomes are all available, as well as personal and guarantor loans. We specialise in helping those with bad credit get the finance they need.

We make applying for finance fast and easy. Filling out an application form takes just 30 seconds and you could be fully approved and driving your new car away the same week.

01917180000

Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 3rd July 2018
Mihael Stinga
Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 30th June 2017
Zoe Peters
Daniel his a lovely gentleman who went out of his way to match us up with a affordable price and helped us get are new car .fantastic job very quickly informed us throughout our application and process ran very smoothly within a few days we have a wonderful car on a affordable budget with the thanks from Daniel at uk car finance/Refused Car Finance. 10/10 excellent service throughout.
Hi Jacqueline, thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure helping you throughout, enjoy your car. :)
I can sincerely say that Refused Car Finance and specifically my account manager Dan were truly fantastic. Their customer service was utterly refreshing. They handled my car loan application through to purchase overly professionally. Keep me informed through the process even when I had a weekend question Dan answered immediately. It’s not often one finds a company that exceeds expectations, but they did in all aspects. I would not hesitate to recommend & use again in the future.. Thanks Dan… John M.
Unbelievable service. The salesperson, Sean, worked hard to get me in a new motor.
Very quick & efficient! Excellent service from start to finish! Thank you!
Very quick and very plight people to deal with
Dealt with a very friendly and professional lad.
I have had an amazing experience with this company, i spoke with someone called sean who was amazing and very helpful and understanding. He did everything to accommodate what i wanted.. I have already recommended them to a friend.
After lack of real interest from other brokers in the market who seemed to have the attitude computer says no I was met with a professional and helpful service. Sean went above and beyond to help me get what I wanted and showed a can do attitude. Will definitely return when ever I need finances in the future
Fantastic service! Dan was really helpful and found me the exact car I wanted! The whole process was really simple and fast. I would definitely recommend them, 100%!
Great service!
Isaac was fabulous right from the initial enquiry until the completion. Kept in touch every step of the way and nothing was too much trouble
Communicate was excellent.. Sean was amazing got me an amazing deal compared to what I was paying with my last finance company… I honestly wouldn’t use anyone else again. Went above and beyond even found me a car.. thanks guys
No problem at all very helpful an thay try for you no matter how bad your score is
UK Car Finance have been amazing, I am so grateful. Dan at the call centre was so friendly and helpful, as was Ross at the dealership. I never felt pushed to buy, and was kept informed at every stage of the sale. I would HIGHLY recommend UK Car Finance to anyone.
Stayed in contact regularly, pity payment people don't put money through right up until they go home though
Absolute brilliant service No issues 10/10
After being turned down elsewhere we were offered finance at an even more affordable rate, After they processed the application a car of our choice was picked out on the same day and we even got to sign our documents and send them off. Would Recommend this company to anyone who is struggling to look for affordable car finance .
The service I received was really good everything went through quite quickly will recommend
Professional from start to finish. Helped me when no one else would. Referred Dan to my daughter, Lucy Turley, who he also helped
Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Process couldn’t have been easier. Honestly didn’t think I was going to get finance after being let down so so many times but saw some reviews on here and thought would give it one last try Dan got me finance in no time and my car arrives on Wednesday !! Honestly if ur on benefits or have bad credit give these guys a try as they’ve managed to help me so they can help anyone !! If I wouldn’t give 10 stars I would 😊😊
Dan was great. I had a few issues getting the finance and he helped me secure the car I wanted. Would highly recommend them and Dan in particular
Refused Car Finance is rated 4.87 based on 243 reviews