Refused Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refused Car Finance
Own Driver, Courier
Read Refused Car Finance Reviews

About Refused Car Finance:

UK Car Finance Ltd, also trading as Refused Car Finance is the North East's leading car finance provider dedicated to providing the best service for our customers offering instant decisions, flexibility and full support throughout the whole car finance application process.

Finance for cars, motorbikes, scooters, vans, caravans and motorhomes are all available, as well as personal and guarantor loans. We specialise in helping those with bad credit get the finance they need.

We make applying for finance fast and easy. Filling out an application form takes just 30 seconds and you could be fully approved and driving your new car away the same week.

01917180000

Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 3rd July 2018
Mihael Stinga
Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 30th June 2017
Zoe Peters
Really pleased with the service I got from refused car finance. I got the car I wanted and a good finance deal. Would definitely recommend to others who are looking for bad credit car finance
I used refused car finance recently and was really pleased with service. It very quick and I had my car in a few days and couldn’t be happier with it. Dan and Sean were really helpful and easy to deal with. I’d put off getting another car due to my bad credit but the APR was lower than I expected, I wish I’d done it sooner!
Brilliant from start to finish
A massive thanks to Dan and the whole team at Refused car finance. Right from day one the whole team at Refused helpful and honest with plenty of explanation on what was required and exactly how much the car was going to cost me. I would recommend Uk/Refused to anyone looking for a vehicle. Exemplary professional service.
Wow what can I say!! A big Thank you to Dan and Ross, I’ve never bought a car so smoothly.. the service from start to finish has been outstanding.
Dan looked after me from the very start , he was patient , VERY patient! As I’d sent him car after car and changed my mind so many times , the whole thing from finding a car I actually liked to the deal being completed took less than 5 days ! Excellent service , would highly recommended
Very qucik polite and a pleasure to deal with no fuss
Very friendly service, helpful with any questions. Quick responses to texts or calls. Definitely recommend using these guys.
5 star service. I dealt with Dan and then the majority of it with Sean. He was fantastic and helped me purchase the car I wanted. He kept me updated and it was a quick turn around from start to finish. Very friendly service. Thank you. I would highly recommend these guys and definitely will use again in the future.
Excellent very helpful
Dan was very helpful. He was very patient Explaining everything. Thank you Dan.
I couldn't thank this team enough in helping me get back on the road. From start to finish I was completely kept in the loop excellent customer service from Sean, Ross & Dan. I never felt forced into anything the process was so fast and easy even Paul who delivered my car you where fab thanks so much guys 👌🥳
Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Fantastic service would definitely recommend to my family & friends . So good explaining and very friendly thank you so much
Daniel was very friendly and provided a professional service.
I still can't believe how easy my experience was. Hassle and stress free, from the first call to driving my car back home took only 5 days! Unbelievable service, pleasant and polite staff, done what they said they were going to do. Cannot fault my experience. Thanks so much.
Great service thank you
First of all a massive thank you to Graham at quick car fiance he went above and beyond to help me and he succeeded the only negative was i that my camera wasn't that clear and was asked to send them several times but due to Graham we got there with minimal stress I'd definitely use quick car fiance again 5 star service
This company harass me with unwanted texts offering me car finance. I have never sought their services, I have no licence, no car and yet they text me anyway. I have no idea where they got my number from. I keeps reporting them to the ICO so hopefully at some point they'll stop! Don't use.
Amazing service! Very friendly staff who not only try to find the best deal but also stick to the budget given so don't encourage over spending. Could not recommended them enough!
Thank you, Caroline! :)