UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance

About UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance: UK Car Finance Ltd, also trading as Refused Car Finance is the North East's leading car finance provider dedicated to providing the best service for our customers offering instant decisions, flexibility and full support throughout the whole car finance application process.

Finance for cars, motorbikes, scooters, vans, caravans and motorhomes are all available, as well as personal and guarantor loans. We specialise in helping those with bad credit get the finance they need.

We make applying for finance fast and easy. Filling out an application form takes just 30 seconds and you could be fully approved and driving your new car away the same week.

01917180000

digital@refusedcarfinance.com

Lakeside House
30 Northumbrian Way

Tell us how UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance made you happy

Telephone
Terence Wildridge
"Brilliant people to deal with and quick turnaround. I applied on the Monday had my dream car by Friday as quick as that. Went up by train to collect the car they met me outside the train station as soon as I got there. Car was as mint if not better than on pics. I asked for something specific and they got me exactly what they wanted for my budget. Trust in these people and they will help you out."
Allan Parkinson
"Further to my dealings with this company, I first made the application in the early hours, after being refused by numerous company’s all promising the world!!! After I made the application I wasn’t holding my breath!, the next day I received a lovely call from a girl called Paige who was absolutely outstanding and professional in customer service, after a couple of short calls too and fro, I was ACCEPTED 😳, I collected my new Golf Tdi a few later, I would recommend this company to anyone who is struggling to achieve finance for a new vehicle πŸš— THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING from start to finish.Thank you so much again. Signed a very happy customer 😎"
Mihael Stinga
"Very professionaly manner to deal with my needs.Very happy with them,even tough i was quite sceptical before i called them!😊 I definitely recommend them ! I v got my dream car ! THANK YOU !!"
"I have to say, it's been an amazing experience with dealing with Refused Car Finance. The whole team has done so well through the whole process and even gone the extra mile to address things for me that weren't necessary. Thank you to Jacob, Isaac & Richard and everyone else for all your hard work."
"Amazing service from Dan and Ross. Nothing was a problem. Brilliant customer service"
"Absolutely the best company I've dealt with so far πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ"
"I was dealing with Jacob was so helpful through process was making sure I understood process he was really easy to get hold of and never had any issues I'm so excited about my new car"
"Dan was excellent . everything was top notch ."
"Paige and Dan have been an amazing help I’ve been trying to sort out getting a new car since April and came arcoss this company and they have helped me so much and helped me every step of the way! Made everything so Easy! Would highly recommend this company!"
"Lovely company with very friendly people who were so helpful and added that personal touch to everything. My finance was sorted out very quickly and I had my new car within days. Thankyou so much everyone I’m very very happy😊"
"I found the service provided by Jacob to be outstanding. I was really impressed by his ability to manage issues that emerged during the application. He did not give up, but simply invested more time to find a solution to the problem. I felt treated as a human and not as a number. Highly recommended. Thumb up Jacob. Franck"
"Fast, efficient and excellent communication. I dealt with Paige, she was absolute incredible at every point in the procedure, she responded to emails very quickly and was always quick to call me back if my call was missed. I could not have wished for a better person to be on the case :)"
"Really helpful everytime I contacted them easy to talk to and had me all signed and in my new car within a week"
"I want to say how grateful I am for Isaac and the services I received . I will be telling everyone how great this service has been . The whole process took less than 1 week... it’s unbelievable"
"Great service friendly adviser spent time going through all details and gave helpful advice."
"Refused car finance in particularly Paige and Daniel have been absolutely fantastic. They have answered all my questions clearly and have made the whole process incredibly easy. They have kept me informed at every stage of the application and made me feel a very special customer. Thank you for all your help. I would recommend Refused Car Finance to any one that may believe they will have difficulties obtaining credit for a car. If you are very fortunate you may deal with Paige or Daniel. Thanks you have been amazing."
"Fantastic service seamless process very impressed with the quick and efficient service given by Dan"
"AMAZING!! Dan Rowsell is the best, nothing was an issue & he made everything so easy!! Thanks Dan!!"
"I obtained car finance through the company and was assigned to Jacob who dealt with the process from the beginning to the end. I cannot express enough how professional, caring and thorough Jacob was when dealing with my application. Jacob is highly skilled in customer service and makes sure that the client does not need to do any of the legwork themselves. Jacob makes the customer feel like they are a priority and instils trust which made the whole process painless. I am very grateful to him for making my experience such a positive one."
"I also works in sales, and Jacob's approach is second to none. He was very helpful, professional, and works very quickly. Within 24 hours I was in my car. He also provided me with a much better interest rate than what I was previously offered by another company. I'll be recommending this company to anyone and everyone that needs car finance."
"Wasn't very hopeful of getting finance when I applied. However I was told the same day id been accepted !! I chose a car still thinking " this is too easy "... well I did get the car I wanted , the 2 people Jake who organised the finance and Ross who deals with collection were absolutely fantastic. They told me what was happening every step of the way. Honestly don't hesitate to apply , you,ll be glad you did !!"
UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance is rated 4.88 based on 186 reviews