Refused Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refused Car Finance
Own Driver, Courier
Read Refused Car Finance Reviews

About Refused Car Finance:

UK Car Finance Ltd, also trading as Refused Car Finance is the North East's leading car finance provider dedicated to providing the best service for our customers offering instant decisions, flexibility and full support throughout the whole car finance application process.

Finance for cars, motorbikes, scooters, vans, caravans and motorhomes are all available, as well as personal and guarantor loans. We specialise in helping those with bad credit get the finance they need.

We make applying for finance fast and easy. Filling out an application form takes just 30 seconds and you could be fully approved and driving your new car away the same week.

01917180000

Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 3rd July 2018
Mihael Stinga
Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 30th June 2017
Zoe Peters
I couldn't thank this team enough in helping me get back on the road. From start to finish I was completely kept in the loop excellent customer service from Sean, Ross & Dan. I never felt forced into anything the process was so fast and easy even Paul who delivered my car you where fab thanks so much guys 👌🥳
Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Fantastic service would definitely recommend to my family & friends . So good explaining and very friendly thank you so much
Daniel was very friendly and provided a professional service.
I still can't believe how easy my experience was. Hassle and stress free, from the first call to driving my car back home took only 5 days! Unbelievable service, pleasant and polite staff, done what they said they were going to do. Cannot fault my experience. Thanks so much.
Great service thank you
First of all a massive thank you to Graham at quick car fiance he went above and beyond to help me and he succeeded the only negative was i that my camera wasn't that clear and was asked to send them several times but due to Graham we got there with minimal stress I'd definitely use quick car fiance again 5 star service
This company harass me with unwanted texts offering me car finance. I have never sought their services, I have no licence, no car and yet they text me anyway. I have no idea where they got my number from. I keeps reporting them to the ICO so hopefully at some point they'll stop! Don't use.
Amazing service! Very friendly staff who not only try to find the best deal but also stick to the budget given so don't encourage over spending. Could not recommended them enough!
Thank you, Caroline! :)
best interest rate you can find it great very professional company to work with specially Jacob he was very helpful.

Brilliant people to deal with and quick turnaround.
I applied on the Monday had my dream car by Friday as quick as that.
Went up by train to collect the car they met me outside the train station as soon as I got there.
Car was as mint if not better than on pics.
I asked for something specific and they got me exactly what they wanted for my budget.
Trust in these people and they will help you out.
Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 25th October 2018
I have to say, it's been an amazing experience with dealing with Refused Car Finance. The whole team has done so well through the whole process and even gone the extra mile to address things for me that weren't necessary.

Thank you to Jacob, Isaac & Richard and everyone else for all your hard work.
Amazing service from Dan and Ross. Nothing was a problem.
Brilliant customer service
Absolutely the best company I've dealt with so far 👌👍👌
I was dealing with Jacob was so helpful through process was making sure I understood process he was really easy to get hold of and never had any issues I'm so excited about my new car
Dan was excellent . everything was top notch .
Paige and Dan have been an amazing help I’ve been trying to sort out getting a new car since April and came arcoss this company and they have helped me so much and helped me every step of the way! Made everything so Easy! Would highly recommend this company!
Lovely company with very friendly people who were so helpful and added that personal touch to everything. My finance was sorted out very quickly and I had my new car within days. Thankyou so much everyone I’m very very happy😊
I found the service provided by Jacob to be outstanding.
I was really impressed by his ability to manage issues that emerged during the application.
He did not give up, but simply invested more time to find a solution to the problem.
I felt treated as a human and not as a number.
Highly recommended.

Thumb up Jacob.

Franck
Fast, efficient and excellent communication. I dealt with Paige, she was absolute incredible at every point in the procedure, she responded to emails very quickly and was always quick to call me back if my call was missed. I could not have wished for a better person to be on the case :)
Refused Car Finance is rated 4.86 based on 196 reviews