UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance

About UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance: UK Car Finance Ltd, also trading as Refused Car Finance is the North East's leading car finance provider dedicated to providing the best service for our customers offering instant decisions, flexibility and full support throughout the whole car finance application process.

Finance for cars, motorbikes, scooters, vans, caravans and motorhomes are all available, as well as personal and guarantor loans. We specialise in helping those with bad credit get the finance they need.

We make applying for finance fast and easy. Filling out an application form takes just 30 seconds and you could be fully approved and driving your new car away the same week.

01917180000

digital@refusedcarfinance.com

Lakeside House
30 Northumbrian Way

How would you rate UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance?

Adam Walker
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from dan . Helped me every step of the way very helpful and understanding I would highly recommend refused car finance to friends and family. Great job"
Kayleigh Lee
Verified Buyer
"Daniel Roswell was my go-to adviser during my experience with Refused Car Finance. He was brilliant! He kept me updated throughout the whole process, checking in to make sure I still understood everything. I had been refused from the majority of places, but Dan ensured that I could be helped. I really appreciated all of his help and would like for this to be passed on to him! Thanks :)"
Katherine Nelson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Explained everything fully, very friendly and felt very at ease. Would highly recommend"
"From my first interaction with Curtis who went through my application to liaising with Richard, who spoke on my behalf with various dealserships, the whole process was fantastic and smooth. These guys went beyond the call of duty and exceeded my expectations. I have not had more time, effort and dedication than from these guys. Always available to answer any queries and explain the process fully at each stage. I would highly recommend the company and the staff who work tirelessly to create opportunities for people to have their ‘dream cars.’"
Julie Smale
Verified Buyer
"The staff were so helpful acomadating and friendly and poilete im happy with my purchase and will totally reccomend the company and staff to others .."
"First time taking out car finance, struggled to get approved elsewhere with not much credit history and low income. Thanks to Refused Car Finance, I'm so pleased to be getting back on the road at an affordable rate for my personal circumstances. A big thanks to Paige, for taking me through every stage of the process that can be quite daunting being the first time. Good to have the same adviser in touch with you throughout it all. No hassle, no delays, friendly and reassuring advisor. She definitely made the whole experience stress free and a not so daunting one. Thanks again Paige!"
Alan Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant, I was introduced to Paige at UK Car Finance/Refused Car Finance and the whole process with them was very simple, straight forward and no hassle. I was kept up-to date with the whole process and was in regular contact via phone/email and sms(iMessage) so felt that I was being well looked after."
Robert Clarke
Verified Buyer
"I have dealings with other finance companies before who provide a reasonable service but I found the staff at refused finance went the extra mile in finding me a suitable vehicle from a reputable dealer. I needed a lot of help and assistance and they were always willing to accommodate my needs even when I was being indecisive. I had 1 broker in particular who stands out, Jacob, Jacob did a fantastic job and always found solutions to problems I encountered, without his commitment to customer care I may have given up. I will definitely be recommending your company and Jacob in particular. Thanks guys I don’t know what I would have done without you."
Thank you for the lovely review, you've made Jacob's day. Hope you enjoy driving your car. :)
Sophie White
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service from Lewis and Michael. Very friendly and helpful, really happy with finance and car."
Louis Newton
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and easy process and staff are friendly all in all was a good experience I would definitely recommend"
"The entire process from start to finish was seamless. Paige couldn't have been more helpful."
"Really helpful and friendly team, explained everything step by step and made the purchase of my new car very easy! Thanks Lewis and Dan it’s been a pleasure dealing with you."
Laura Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"Firstly the finance application was so easy to complete online. A lovely guy called Dan dealt with my application and found me an absolutely brilliant deal pretty much straight away. We visited to discuss our car options and finance agreement. Ross dealt with us and asked about the kind of car we were looking for.....30 minutes later my husband's perfect car was found! An hour later agreements were signed online and the car was ours. We also got a brill price for our old car. 100% recommend and will definitely be coming back for our next car!!"
Kieran Montgomery
Verified Buyer
"Daniel was very helpful and as eager as myself to help get me a car! Great service & non-stop communication! Overall time it took was around 5 days to get me on the road! Highly recommend to anyone who is skeptical of getting a car, Daniel was cracking with every query I had!"
"Great job getting me the exact car I wanted, thanks!!!"
Jordon Price
Verified Buyer
"they didnt have the car i wanted but they found a similar one and was ready to collect the next day"
"Would recommend any one to use refuse car finance very fast had me sorted and on the road in 3 days thank you"
"Found my perfect car.. thanks Jacob"
Stephen Lyttleton
Verified Buyer
"Got refused by another lender, tried these guys. Got say jake was fantastic he sorted the whole lot out for me, including sorting the negative equity on my current car at a very good APR rate. Even if you have a good history give these guys as a try as nothing's too much trouble. Cheers jake and all the others involved in sorting things out for me."
Hi Stephen, thank you for the positive review! Hope you enjoy your car. :)
David Hair
Verified Buyer
"They got me the car I wanted ,quickly"
UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance is rated 4.92 based on 137 reviews