UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance

About UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance: UK Car Finance Ltd, also trading as Refused Car Finance is the North East's leading car finance provider dedicated to providing the best service for our customers offering instant decisions, flexibility and full support throughout the whole car finance application process.

Finance for cars, motorbikes, scooters, vans, caravans and motorhomes are all available, as well as personal and guarantor loans. We specialise in helping those with bad credit get the finance they need.

We make applying for finance fast and easy. Filling out an application form takes just 30 seconds and you could be fully approved and driving your new car away the same week.

01917180000

digital@refusedcarfinance.com

Lakeside House
30 Northumbrian Way

Telephone

How would you rate UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance ?

Allan Parkinson
"Further to my dealings with this company, I first made the application in the early hours, after being refused by numerous company’s all promising the world!!! After I made the application I wasn’t holding my breath!, the next day I received a lovely call from a girl called Paige who was absolutely outstanding and professional in customer service, after a couple of short calls too and fro, I was ACCEPTED 😳, I collected my new Golf Tdi a few later, I would recommend this company to anyone who is struggling to achieve finance for a new vehicle 🚗 THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING from start to finish.Thank you so much again. Signed a very happy customer 😎"
Mihael Stinga
"Very professionaly manner to deal with my needs.Very happy with them,even tough i was quite sceptical before i called them!😊 I definitely recommend them ! I v got my dream car ! THANK YOU !!"
Zoe Peters
"Absolutely brilliant, Dan was great and sorted us out in no time. Can't fault this company. I'm over the moon and so is my daughter"
"Fantastic service seamless process very impressed with the quick and efficient service given by Dan"
"AMAZING!! Dan Rowsell is the best, nothing was an issue & he made everything so easy!! Thanks Dan!!"
"I obtained car finance through the company and was assigned to Jacob who dealt with the process from the beginning to the end. I cannot express enough how professional, caring and thorough Jacob was when dealing with my application. Jacob is highly skilled in customer service and makes sure that the client does not need to do any of the legwork themselves. Jacob makes the customer feel like they are a priority and instils trust which made the whole process painless. I am very grateful to him for making my experience such a positive one."
"I also works in sales, and Jacob's approach is second to none. He was very helpful, professional, and works very quickly. Within 24 hours I was in my car. He also provided me with a much better interest rate than what I was previously offered by another company. I'll be recommending this company to anyone and everyone that needs car finance."
"Wasn't very hopeful of getting finance when I applied. However I was told the same day id been accepted !! I chose a car still thinking " this is too easy "... well I did get the car I wanted , the 2 people Jake who organised the finance and Ross who deals with collection were absolutely fantastic. They told me what was happening every step of the way. Honestly don't hesitate to apply , you,ll be glad you did !!"
"Applied for finance in my name. Due to not working myself they also took my husband's name and income details. Fair enough I thought. A few hours later I'm getting numorous calls and messages from various loan company's wanting to speak to my husband about his application. When I explained he didn't apply and it was myself they told me I must be wrong as the broker, jacob @ refusedcarfinance, had given them his details, details which included a completely false email address! This has left lots of searches on my husband's credit file which is something we were trying to avoid. And I'm pretty sure it breaks every data protection law going since at no point did my husband speak to anyone never mind give his consent for these credit checks."
"Isaac was the person who dealt with my request and I cannot express how happy I was with the service and help I received. Isaac made this stress free and helped me with allocating my ideal vehicle , the whole process was very quick and I want to say how grateful I am for Isaac and the services I received . I will be telling everyone how great this service has been ."
"Very profesional and reliable. Great customer service."
"Excellent company and very easy to use. My adviser Jake was very professional and easy to deal with. Will definitely be recommending this company to my friends and colleagues. Picked up my Audi this morning. Thank you guys :)"
"Had my car within a week! Brilliant! 😀"
"Very easy to deal with. Dealt with Jake and he did everything efficiently and quickly. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent, from start to finish, would recomend and use again,what are you waiting for call them....and like me drive off in the car you wanted.."
"Well what can I say a friend told me to try this place for a car as she works full time as a nurse and got refused and wanted to no if being on dla would help so I myself tried with a brilliant credit rating and 3 kids on dla high rate and I also got refused so we thought try my partner that works full time and he got refused so I don't no were there 98% approval has come from as that is utter rubbish I think it's more a lucky dip I have now gone through perry's and guess what I got approved so I'm howling as they are really hard to get finance through so stay clear people"
"Special thanks to Isaac and Richard as well as the entire team for their assistance in helping me secure the credit for my desired vehicle within such a short period. I will always recommend the UK Car Finance team to anybody who really wants to secure a vehicle at a good rate and as fast as possible, thanks guys, you're the best."
"Struggling to get car finance from different companies And had a look online after reading some reviews. Was recommended refused car finance and made a phone call to enquire with very little hope it will be successful. However the process was so simple and I dealt with Jacob who helped me massively. Within 24hrs had me approved for finance and just waited on me to choose a vehicle. He got me a good deal for interest and made everything very clear and made sure I fully understood everything. He made the process so much easier as this is the first time I’ve ever applied for car finance and he was extremely helpful throughout. I found a vehicle I wanted and he did all the necessary checks to get it approved and the application was successfull and now simply waiting for my new car to be delivered! Have had a great experience using this company and would defo recommend people to use them especially if you have been refused car finance elsewhere. Had bad experience with other companies who said they would be able to get me approved but then asked for different criteria and made the process very stressful and time consuming however refused car finance made it so easy and were straight forward from the start so massive thanks to Jacob for his hard work and effort!"
"Well, Dan at UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance made it an absolute breeze for myself! He was understanding of my current credit situation and took a hold load of stress away, he was respectful, well mannered and most of all friendly. It felt as tho he really did "bend over backwards" to get me sorted!! You've gained one extremely happy customer and will look forward to doing business with your company. Kind regards James from York"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Dan who dealt with my enquiry I found to be totally professional, knowledgeable but at the same time put me at ease as with his manner. At no point did i feel intimidated or under any kind of pressure. Dan came across as genuine he was also efficient but again with a relaxed and calming manner, I feel Dan is a credit and assest to your company. This does not just end with initial sales Ross who helped find me a car also deserves the same appreciation. Can't praise these gentlemen enough. I would most definitely recommend your services to others thank you."
"Very helpful, no pressure throughout, and e planned everything to me clearly before going ahead, now happy with new car and clear payments that I can afford, would definitely recommend"
UK Car Finance / Refused Car Finance is rated 4.87 based on 172 reviews