Refused Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refused Car Finance
Own Driver, Courier
Read Refused Car Finance Reviews

About Refused Car Finance:

UK Car Finance Ltd, also trading as Refused Car Finance is the North East's leading car finance provider dedicated to providing the best service for our customers offering instant decisions, flexibility and full support throughout the whole car finance application process.

Finance for cars, motorbikes, scooters, vans, caravans and motorhomes are all available, as well as personal and guarantor loans. We specialise in helping those with bad credit get the finance they need.

We make applying for finance fast and easy. Filling out an application form takes just 30 seconds and you could be fully approved and driving your new car away the same week.

01917180000

Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 3rd July 2018
Mihael Stinga
Refused Car Finance 5 star review on 30th June 2017
Zoe Peters
Brilliant first class service could have not have asked for a better service staff was amazing and very quick to help me get a car within two days top class will tell anyone who wants to get a good deal on getting a car
When others were saying sorry, Refused Car Finance did not give up. They found me an offer from a lender that Carfinance 24/7 said had refused me. Thanks to Refused Car Finance I now have my new car
Absolutely unbelievable customer service and help from start to finish Dan who sorted things out was very patient with me and got me the best deal possible and when we came to sign things over it felt like I was dealing with a friend
The process from start to finish was so simple and stress free. I dealt with Sean he was amazing. He kept me up to date with all parts of the process and everything was explained. Honestly a pleasure to deal with. Sean is a credit to your company. Excited to pick up my new car!
Excellent service, the process was seamless and pain free, my advisor (Dan) was I constant contact and did not have to chase my application. 1st class service all round. Thanks
Great service highly recommend Thanks to Dan especially Happy customer
a stay at home mom gave me no other option but to use refused car finance as having a job I could not get accepted by other car company’s for finance, if I could go back I wouldn’t of bothered. At the start I dealt with Isaac who sorted the money side of the deal and Ross was who I dealt with on car side of the deal both I felt had poor customer service skills. Started of friendly soon turned pushy and blunt. They tell you that you can look online for cars that your interested in, then will send you one car and expect you to jump at the chance… not me! Gave very little info on cars and prices. They only showed car from their preferred dealership, when I did agree to a car waited 5 days for it to be ‘prepared’ when it was delivered it had a glued tyre that I was told was illegal, it has scratches and scruff all over as the pictures you get shown are from a few feet away. My excitement for a new car turned to disappointment.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and providing some great feedback for our team. I want to apologise for the experience you had with us and the dealership, we are very disappointed that you felt pushed into a car and that our team was blunt. This is not good enough and is a very poor reflection of what we stand for as a company. We don’t want any of our customers to feel the way you did and will be reviewing the whole process internally and with our trusted dealerships to ensure that we can provide the best car finance service in the future.
I had been refused car finance by a main dealer so found this site online and thought I would try it and it turned out to be the best thing I did. Sean who was assigned to me as an agent and he went above and beyond what I expected and he worked so hard to get me the finance I needed at the right rate and price due to my credit rating not being that great and I was able to buy the car I wanted. I cant thank him enough and I will definitely come back to this company when I buy again. thanks again Sean from Scott
Excellent company staff friendly and extremely helpful they advised and arranged everything first class.
Went looking for car finance with no luck from anywhere. Eventually found refused car finance! They were great from start to finish. Sean helped me when we had a bit of a problem, reassured me and never stopped communication. Would highly recommend to anyone!
My first dealings with this company , absolutely amazing guys to deal with , Sean and Ross both brilliant guys , told them my budget and found me exactly what I was looking for no pressure or hidden costs , thanks guys can't rate them enough , 10 stars if I could , oh and to Paul who was they guy I collected my car from AMAZING COMPANY 😀
Really pleased with the service I got from refused car finance. I got the car I wanted and a good finance deal. Would definitely recommend to others who are looking for bad credit car finance
I used refused car finance recently and was really pleased with service. It very quick and I had my car in a few days and couldn’t be happier with it. Dan and Sean were really helpful and easy to deal with. I’d put off getting another car due to my bad credit but the APR was lower than I expected, I wish I’d done it sooner!
Brilliant from start to finish
A massive thanks to Dan and the whole team at Refused car finance. Right from day one the whole team at Refused helpful and honest with plenty of explanation on what was required and exactly how much the car was going to cost me. I would recommend Uk/Refused to anyone looking for a vehicle. Exemplary professional service.
Wow what can I say!! A big Thank you to Dan and Ross, I’ve never bought a car so smoothly.. the service from start to finish has been outstanding.
Dan looked after me from the very start , he was patient , VERY patient! As I’d sent him car after car and changed my mind so many times , the whole thing from finding a car I actually liked to the deal being completed took less than 5 days ! Excellent service , would highly recommended
Very qucik polite and a pleasure to deal with no fuss
Very friendly service, helpful with any questions. Quick responses to texts or calls. Definitely recommend using these guys.
5 star service. I dealt with Dan and then the majority of it with Sean. He was fantastic and helped me purchase the car I wanted. He kept me updated and it was a quick turn around from start to finish. Very friendly service. Thank you. I would highly recommend these guys and definitely will use again in the future.
Refused Car Finance is rated 4.86 based on 218 reviews