Recruit So Simple Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Recruit So Simple

About Recruit So Simple: Recruit So Simple is an easy to use online recruitment software system. Manage your candidates, clients and jobs. All from your web browser.

sales@recruitsosimple.com

12 Borelli Yard

Live Chat

How would you rate Recruit So Simple ?

"The Help & Support feature is incredibly useful and we have always received a solution from RSS promptly after any queries. This differs hugely from our previous, more expensive system that didn't offer this kind of service. Overall RSS is simple and easy to use with fantastic features making it easier for our recruiters to keep track and communicate."
"Excellent customer service by the support team. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Very easy to use system, perfect for those who want to keep recruitment simple."
"After working in the Recruitment Industry for a number of years and having a vast amount of experience with different Recruitment Databases when I started my own business I knew I was looking for a System that was easy to use, Reliable and not too expensive. Recruit So Simple offer just this and a whole lot more as my team has expanded and we have increased our users the feedback I get from them on a regular basis is excellent. RSS are great to deal with and offer a fantastic support system. Thank you to the Team for your excellent work."
"Being able to consolidate all of my data to one, simple to use, cloud-based solution has transformed my business. I cannot recommend RSS highly enough. The after-sales customer service is an example of how it should be done. Nothing is too much trouble. No question is too silly. The reaction time to flagged issues is incredible. I feel appreciated as a customer."
"What a fantastic start to the New Year guys - I love the updates to the system. I’m already making use of the new filtering and reporting options. Thanks for all the great support I received last week as well."
"I’m a long time user of RSS - over three years now - and I can’t recommend them highly enough. On the occasions that I’ve contacted their technical support, the response times are extremely fast. This is of great comfort if I need advice on how to do something. Reliability and speed are faultless regardless of time of day. I have a small team of consultants working for me, and their feedback is similar - of course, they’re happy that makes my job a little easier. I’ve watched the system grow over the last couple of years, with updates being released on a fairly regular basis. The new features are always a welcome addition - I particularly like the facility to email CVs from my Outlook - that was a big time saver. I’ve recommended RSS to associates already and would happily do so in the future."
"A colleague recommended Recruit So Simple to me and I’m glad I made the switch. It took a little while to get used to a new system, but after a couple of days and a little help from their customer support, I’ve now found my feet and really enjoying using it. What’s made all the difference is the price includes everything - and there’s no need to commit for a year or more. I’ve been burned before, tying myself to something I ended up not liking and on top of that finding hidden charges all over the place."
"As a startup I spent some time investigating recruitment software before stumbling upon Recruit So Simple. It’s early days, but I’ve found it very easy to use so far. The bulk import wizard made migrating data from my old spreadsheet far easier than expected! Based on my experience so far, I would happily recommend."
"Andrew was superb throughout the whole process. He understood that the issue would better be resolved over the phone and endeavoured to make it as easy as possible. Effortless and very efficient whilst giving me of an understanding of what went wrong."
"I've worked in recruitment since 2001, so have plenty of years' experience and plenty of recruitment systems experience. Despite having worked for a very large corporate, their system was nowhere near as good as Recruit So Simple (RSS). The other problem with large corporate recruitment systems is that if you want anything improving/changing, there's no-one to talk to. At RSS they take on board all customer comments and work hard to continually develop and improve the system. From a user point of view, the most important things are how quickly can I get to grips with a system, is it intuitive and is it easy to use. The answers are Very, Very and Very. Added bonus is that the people there are lovely, human and incredibly helpful. You get an awful lot for your money. Liz @ Indigo Accountancy Ltd"
"I've used many many recruitment database solutions over the years and always found them limiting. Either by length of contract, cost, flexibility, functionality, usability or accessibility. Since accidentally stumbling across Recruit So Simple I must say for us it has been by far the best move we've ever made. This is for us without question the best cloud based solution we've ever used. And I don't use those words lightly as I've tried most of them. Some come close of course. The usability alone is very straight forward indeed. In fact even though there are various on line support functions to help you master the system, most of it was just common sense. Its as if this solution was designed by Apple. Its that user friendly. I could list lots of advantages to this solution but for me the one that sticks out the most is that its cloud based with simple plug ins to our website and social media platforms enabling us to maximise our reach."
"It’s good to have the confidence that there is sufficient support when you need it. I also like the convenience of not being tied to a long term contract. Something else I like is that it’s not bloated with stuff you need or want - it’s very clean - a bonus when you spend most of your day looking at it! I’ve already recommended Recruit So Simple to my associates and will keep on doing so."
"Over the past 9 months, Recruit So Simple has been great! We can’t fault the product or the service received at all. Questions are answered within minutes NOT hours (something we still can’t get used to) and unlike our previous software - it hasn’t been down once. Reliability is a big thing for us. There are lots of options allowing you to customise the system, and we especially like the fact you can forward CVs to the system and it creates a record automatically. I will definitely recommend Recruit So Simple to my friends."
"Excellent, easy to use yet comprehensive product. Great support and very nice people to deal with, who always reply incredibly quickly. RSS also designed my website quickly and exactly how asked, updates and modifications done very quickly and at very realistic prices. I looked at most products before choosing RSS and have used other software systems in the past for recruitment. I have been a very happy customer for the last 2+ years and wouldn't even consider using another product. The fact that it is a simple monthly payment with no tie-in speaks volumes for the confidence RSS have in their system. Simple contract, simple to use and great people to deal with, why chose anything else?"
"Me and my business partner have just started up on our own and have settled on using Recruit So Simple for our software. The guys there are very helpful and got us up an running nice and quickly. I've got no complaints about the software at all, it does everything we need it to. I haven't sorted out the email sending yet but I understand this is fairly straight forward to do. I'd say if you're looking for recruitment software you should give this a look."
"I’ve been in recruitment for over nine years now and have tried all of the main systems. I can honestly say that Recruit So Simple is by far the best. Lovely bunch of people to work with and the product is dead simple to use. It’s always been rock solid and reliable, and the fact they are always updating it with new features shows that they really listen to us - the customers. We won’t be going anywhere else!"
"We recently moved from Bullhorn and are really glad we did! Recruit So Simple is rock solid - fast, reliable and most importantly backed up by a lovely team of people. The easiest thing has been changing our website over to use their integration, done within a couple of minutes and included in the cost. We’re very happy and wish we moved sooner."
"I have been Recruiting for 9 years now - RSS is the best CRM system that I have used - wish there was more training to get around the whole system but to be totally honest if you know recruitment its pretty easy to pick up - everything is so smooth and easy. I would recommend RSS over any of there competitors, having used some market leading products such as Profile and Adapt. RSS is so refreshing! On top of the software the team is 2nd to none, always on hand to offer support, always with immediate reaction. Cant say enough good things to be honest!"
"Super service - very prompt response, solved the problem in a flash. Highly recommend."
"I find Recruit So Simple easy and straight forward to use. I have used two different databases previously when at my last employers and have found this system by far the most organised and simple to use."
Recruit So Simple is rated 4.93 based on 29 reviews