Recruit So Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Recruit So Simple
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Recruit So Simple Reviews

About Recruit So Simple:

Recruit So Simple is an easy to use online recruitment software system. Manage your candidates, clients and jobs. All from your web browser.

sales@recruitsosimple.com

12 Borelli Yard

Tell us how Recruit So Simple made you happy
Excellent, easy to use yet comprehensive product. Great support and very nice people to deal with, who always reply incredibly quickly. RSS also designed my website quickly and exactly how asked, updates and modifications done very quickly and at very realistic prices. I looked at most products before choosing RSS and have used other software systems in the past for recruitment. I have been a very happy customer for the last 2+ years and wouldn't even consider using another product. The fact that it is a simple monthly payment with no tie-in speaks volumes for the confidence RSS have in their system. Simple contract, simple to use and great people to deal with, why chose anything else?
The Help & Support feature is incredibly useful and we have always received a solution from RSS promptly after any queries. This differs hugely from our previous, more expensive system that didn't offer this kind of service. Overall RSS is simple and easy to use with fantastic features making it easier for our recruiters to keep track and communicate.
I’m a long time user of RSS - over three years now - and I can’t recommend them highly enough. On the occasions that I’ve contacted their technical support, the response times are extremely fast. This is of great comfort if I need advice on how to do something. Reliability and speed are faultless regardless of time of day. I have a small team of consultants working for me, and their feedback is similar - of course, they’re happy that makes my job a little easier. I’ve watched the system grow over the last couple of years, with updates being released on a fairly regular basis. The new features are always a welcome addition - I particularly like the facility to email CVs from my Outlook - that was a big time saver. I’ve recommended RSS to associates already and would happily do so in the future.
A colleague recommended Recruit So Simple to me and I’m glad I made the switch. It took a little while to get used to a new system, but after a couple of days and a little help from their customer support, I’ve now found my feet and really enjoying using it. What’s made all the difference is the price includes everything - and there’s no need to commit for a year or more. I’ve been burned before, tying myself to something I ended up not liking and on top of that finding hidden charges all over the place.
As a startup I spent some time investigating recruitment software before stumbling upon Recruit So Simple. It’s early days, but I’ve found it very easy to use so far. The bulk import wizard made migrating data from my old spreadsheet far easier than expected! Based on my experience so far, I would happily recommend.
Andrew was superb throughout the whole process. He understood that the issue would better be resolved over the phone and endeavoured to make it as easy as possible. Effortless and very efficient whilst giving me of an understanding of what went wrong.
Recruit So Simple is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews