Rapid Sale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale
Telephone
Read Rapid Sale Reviews

About Rapid Sale:

Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

First rate service with Adam and his team,always kept upto date on everything.if you need to sell,this is the site to come to,quick and very fast service.thank you Adam and team for everything you have done for us.highly recommended.
I can't thank Adam and his team enough. Rapid Sale saved me from repossession and ensured I didn't lose the substantial equity in the property. It was plain sailing from start to finish, all handled by Adam and the solicitors so I didn't have to deal with my (awful) mortgage company. I can't recommend them highly enough for saving me from what was a stressful situation and making it as easy and stress free as possible. 5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆
I found the service to be superb, quick and efficient. They kept me updated on all everything and went through everything so I understood, would highly recommend.😉😉😉
What a fantastic super quick transfer! done in under a week...I really recommend using Rapid as so simple, fast and easy. Money transfer in my bank quickly and on point to time scale needed. Adam is amazing, so helpful with any questions, giving honest expert advice all the though. Need to sell quickly with no hassle not paying agents fees and having peace of mind for a smooth transaction this is the company for you!!!

Trudy
What more can I say, If your looking to sell your property quickly then look no further Adam at rapid sale really does what he says. Very fast service and always keeps you updated with the process, very happy with the service and due to the circumstances he has help me and my family in a tough situation.
Thanks again Adam
What can I say , we all struggle at times Rapid Sale helped me in my time of need . I could have struggled in but I think life is too short . Rapid Sale were Helpful and very understanding of what I needed , I would gladly recommend them to Any of my friends and Family.
Fast effective service, if you need to sell your house fast it can be completed in a few days,very efficient and no hidden extras
We chose them because of the certainty and with others we felt that wasn't there and we chose them because they could do it in a week and they actually buy it rather than act as an agent. We would recommend Adam to anyone he went over and above to help us we gave him five stars but would give more if possible thank you Adam
What can I say, Adam was brilliant, kept me up to date everyday was only ever a phone call away, he also sorted a first class solicitor for me and paid all the costs, even the courier's, and all done in less than a week!!! 100 per cent amazing, 200 per cent happy, cheers Adam, your a star🙂
We found ourselves in what we thought was an impossible situation with very little time to do anything about it, our property was being repossessed in a matter of days. I made contact with Adam via the Rapid sale website thinking I was more than likely too late to do anything about the predicament we were in, we were wrong. Adam and his team amazed us with how fast they got the ball rolling and motivated us into getting things organised. Considering everything that was closing down around us with coronavirus, Adam got the job done. We are finally relaxing this evening now the sale of our property has been confirmed today. Many thanks to Adam and his colleagues.
A big thank you to Adam and his team. Without there support, advice and non judgmental attitude, we would have never got through the sale. Adam and his team had a difficult task with our sale but from beginning to end they were professional and nothing fazed them. The price offered was the price we received. We can’t thank Adam enough as we can now finally move on in our life.
Thanks Vicky for a great review much appreciated and happy we sorted it for you. Best regards Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
World was about to end , and loose my home , the fight in me made me not bury my head and made the call I had 48 till eviction Adam was so calm. Made the whole process with out stress and was a man of his word from start to end five star people don’t loose your home make the call
Thanks Neil for a great review....Glad we got it sorted for you. All the best Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
With out Adam's help would no idea how we would of seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Would recommend Rapid Sale to anyone with no reservations.
Thanks David appreciate the review glad we got it sorted for you ! Best regards Adam and Rapid Sale Team.
Excellent service nothing was too much trouble.
Thanks to Adam who is a true professional and actually cares about his clients.
I would happily recommend Adam and Rapid Sale to anyone who requires his services.
Thanks Paul appreciate the nice review glad we sorted for you. Best regards Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
Adam was very helpful, and made our journey a lot easyer, thay were swift and true to there word, thank you. We can now get on with the rest of our lives ☺️
Adam was tasked with a difficult situation of mine and he was calming and supportive from the very first phone call. There was no judgement on his end at all and whenever I needed him he was only at the end of the phone. It was a hard task to do in such a short amount of time but it was done and I cant thank Adam enough.

Brilliant service and I would reccomend to anyone who was in the same situation as me.
Just a great service from the start was looking at eviction in a couple of weeks
Adam said he would have it all done in a week
8 days later cash in bank
I found the service and all the people I dealt with very professional
It was a very stressful time for me but they took all of that away and kept me informed all the way through
Excellent service. Took all the pressure off us at a difficult time. Very efficient. All done in 5 days. Highly recommend.
Simply the best! Adam is a man of his word - a rare quality to find these days. From my first conversation with him he listened intently and once he understood the urgency of my situation (I was just over 2 weeks away from eviction) he immediately reassured me that my situation was not beyond redemption and that he would be able to assist me to beat the baillifs! I explained to Adam that  prior to contacting him I had been dealing with a so-called "reputable" quick house buying company who after 2 weeks of pretending that they would be able to purchase my house with cash and prevent repossession, deceived me by switching their initial  cash purchase offer to a reduced option deal when they thought I had no other alternative. But thank God for Rapid Sale and Adam! Adam was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and showed integrity as he proceeded to execute a series of steps that ultimately ended with me receiving a cash payment and preventing repossession of my property. My advice to anyone reading this who is in danger of having their house repossessed or looking for a rapid sale of their property is "You better call Adam" (not Saul!!!).

So thank you to Adam and his team at Rapid Sale and all those who assisted me with resolving my problem.

Finally, a word to describe Adam and his company - honourable!

MK