Rapid Sale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale
Telephone
Read Rapid Sale Reviews

About Rapid Sale:

Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

First rate service with Adam and his team,always kept upto date on everything.if you need to sell,this is the site to come to,quick and very fast service.thank you Adam and team for everything you have done for us.highly recommended.
I found the service to be superb, quick and efficient. They kept me updated on all everything and went through everything so I understood, would highly recommend.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
I can't thank Adam and his team enough. Rapid Sale saved me from repossession and ensured I didn't lose the substantial equity in the property. It was plain sailing from start to finish, all handled by Adam and the solicitors so I didn't have to deal with my (awful) mortgage company. I can't recommend them highly enough for saving me from what was a stressful situation and making it as easy and stress free as possible. 5 stars โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
We chose them because of the certainty and with others we felt that wasn't there and we chose them because they could do it in a week and they actually buy it rather than act as an agent. We would recommend Adam to anyone he went over and above to help us we gave him five stars but would give more if possible thank you Adam
What can I say, Adam was brilliant, kept me up to date everyday was only ever a phone call away, he also sorted a first class solicitor for me and paid all the costs, even the courier's, and all done in less than a week!!! 100 per cent amazing, 200 per cent happy, cheers Adam, your a star๐Ÿ™‚
We found ourselves in what we thought was an impossible situation with very little time to do anything about it, our property was being repossessed in a matter of days. I made contact with Adam via the Rapid sale website thinking I was more than likely too late to do anything about the predicament we were in, we were wrong. Adam and his team amazed us with how fast they got the ball rolling and motivated us into getting things organised. Considering everything that was closing down around us with coronavirus, Adam got the job done. We are finally relaxing this evening now the sale of our property has been confirmed today. Many thanks to Adam and his colleagues.
A big thank you to Adam and his team. Without there support, advice and non judgmental attitude, we would have never got through the sale. Adam and his team had a difficult task with our sale but from beginning to end they were professional and nothing fazed them. The price offered was the price we received. We canโ€™t thank Adam enough as we can now finally move on in our life.
Thanks Vicky for a great review much appreciated and happy we sorted it for you. Best regards Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
What a fantastic super quick transfer! done in under a week...I really recommend using Rapid as so simple, fast and easy. Money transfer in my bank quickly and on point to time scale needed. Adam is amazing, so helpful with any questions, giving honest expert advice all the though. Need to sell quickly with no hassle not paying agents fees and having peace of mind for a smooth transaction this is the company for you!!! Thank you so much Trudy
What more can I say, If your looking to sell your property quickly then look no further Adam at rapid sale really does what he says. Very fast service and always keeps you updated with the process, very happy with the service and due to the circumstances he has help me and my family in a tough situation. Thanks again Adam
What can I say , we all struggle at times Rapid Sale helped me in my time of need . I could have struggled in but I think life is too short . Rapid Sale were Helpful and very understanding of what I needed , I would gladly recommend them to Any of my friends and Family.
Fast effective service, if you need to sell your house fast it can be completed in a few days,very efficient and no hidden extras
I am amazed how quickly this all happened! In 7 days we sold and had the cash in our bank. After trying to sell our flat and sales falling through my son sent me a link to rapid sale. I had called a few other cash sale companies a while ago but never went ahead because of so many reviews for last minute price drops. I called Adam really just to see what he would offer. After speaking with him he made us an offer. Of course it was lower than the market value but in all honesty it was the best offer we could hope for in our circumstances. And with no estate agent fees, legal fees management packs etc we were happy with what he offered. He promised he would not drop the price he gave. I was half expecting him to but true to his word he didnโ€™t. He sorted everything so quickly. All legal fees were paid by him and he arranged an independent solicitor for us. We literally only had to fill in paperwork which a courier brought to us and helped fill in. He really has got us out of a hole and I canโ€™t recommend him enough. If your expecting full market value this is not the way to sell but if you need to sell quickly Adam is definitely the guy to go to and I highly recommend.
I needed to sell my property quickly initially I approached a very well known company. They offered 85% of the market value. I asked a local estate agent to give me a ball park figure for the market value and then deducted some of that due to the property only being in average condition. I had an offer in the table. Unfortunately a couple if days before I was due to complete the offer changed significantly!! I was very disappointed and stressed but felt they had me over a barrel. I approached Adam who is the owner of rapid sake UK. Adam was very straight with me from the beginning he wasn't going to offer me the market price or even 85% but what he did promise was that the price we agreed on wouldn't change and he would have it completed in a week hassle free. I felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Adam came to my rescue!! He did what he guaranteed he would do and I now have my money in the bank. I really can't Thank you enough Adam. Kind regards Emma
Adam and his team were fantastic, I found myself in need to sell my property fast and within a week it was done, I am so grateful to have found Adam as he is a real gem, polite caring and understanding of my situation, the whole process was painless and I highly recommend Rapid Sale ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
World was about to end , and loose my home , the fight in me made me not bury my head and made the call I had 48 till eviction Adam was so calm. Made the whole process with out stress and was a man of his word from start to end five star people donโ€™t loose your home make the call
Thanks Neil for a great review....Glad we got it sorted for you. All the best Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
With out Adam's help would no idea how we would of seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Would recommend Rapid Sale to anyone with no reservations.
Thanks David appreciate the review glad we got it sorted for you ! Best regards Adam and Rapid Sale Team.
Excellent service nothing was too much trouble. Thanks to Adam who is a true professional and actually cares about his clients. I would happily recommend Adam and Rapid Sale to anyone who requires his services.
Thanks Paul appreciate the nice review glad we sorted for you. Best regards Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
Adam was very helpful, and made our journey a lot easyer, thay were swift and true to there word, thank you. We can now get on with the rest of our lives โ˜บ๏ธ
Adam was tasked with a difficult situation of mine and he was calming and supportive from the very first phone call. There was no judgement on his end at all and whenever I needed him he was only at the end of the phone. It was a hard task to do in such a short amount of time but it was done and I cant thank Adam enough. Brilliant service and I would reccomend to anyone who was in the same situation as me.
Just a great service from the start was looking at eviction in a couple of weeks Adam said he would have it all done in a week 8 days later cash in bank
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 110 reviews