Rapid Sale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale
Telephone
Read Rapid Sale Reviews

About Rapid Sale:

Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

I needed to sell my property quickly initially I approached a very well known company. They offered 85% of the market value. I asked a local estate agent to give me a ball park figure for the market value and then deducted some of that due to the property only being in average condition. I had an offer in the table. Unfortunately a couple if days before I was due to complete the offer changed significantly!! I was very disappointed and stressed but felt they had me over a barrel. I approached Adam who is the owner of rapid sake UK. Adam was very straight with me from the beginning he wasn't going to offer me the market price or even 85% but what he did promise was that the price we agreed on wouldn't change and he would have it completed in a week hassle free. I felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Adam came to my rescue!! He did what he guaranteed he would do and I now have my money in the bank. I really can't Thank you enough Adam.
Kind regards Emma
Adam and his team were fantastic, I found myself in need to sell my property fast and within a week it was done, I am so grateful to have found Adam as he is a real gem, polite caring and understanding of my situation, the whole process was painless and I highly recommend Rapid Sale πŸ‘πŸ‘
I have , found Adam to be very polite & helpful from the beginning & it as been a quick & easy process of selling my bungalow .
Cannot fault him at all & he delivered on all his promises .
I'm not the most confident person & was very nervous about selling bungalow .
But, Adam as made it an easy process & very quick indeed .
I could not be happier & I can move on with my future plans .
We chose them because of the certainty and with others we felt that wasn't there and we chose them because they could do it in a week and they actually buy it rather than act as an agent. We would recommend Adam to anyone he went over and above to help us we gave him five stars but would give more if possible thank you Adam
Absolutely fantastic service from Adam from start to finish, we cannot recommend RapidSale highly enough! We needed to sell our house quickly to complete a building project which had run over schedule. Adam made a fair and clear offer to buy our property, just 7 days later the sale completed and we had the funds in the bank, exactly as promised. Adam took the stress away by being completely transparent and open, keeping us updated throughout. Rapidsale are in a class of their own. We can now move on and realise our dreams. Thank you, Mr and Mrs D
I was intending to use a quick sale company. price for my house all agreed then at last day they came back to say offer price dropped subsequently I was all packed up ready to move and committed so had to look at different company I found a company that told me figure for my house and that is what I got no problem all completed in time scale advised and always kept informed as to what and when things would happen and all true to word through whole process please do not get lead by misinformation I would advise speak to rapid sale for good reliable service and friendly professional service
I can't recommend this service highly enough, Adam was approachable honest and upfront, the offer he made was exactly what we received no hidden costs or sudden price drops or pretending to be buyers but were actually online estate agents like other companies we spoke to. From the first enquiry to completion took 5 days. Our future plans were uncertain, but Adam offered us 2 months in our house rent free which completely took the pressure off. We could not be happier, thank you Adam.
Wow thanks Adam really was stress free, everyone was so helpful & friendly. We wanted a quick sale so we could relocate hassle free & that is exactly what we got thank you so much Debbie & Keith
I Was getting extremely frustrated going with companies that would give me a high sale price then drop it at the last minute. Luckily, I found Adam and rapid Sale who was honest from the start. The offer that was given did not change. All got complete very quickly with no hassle. If your after a quick sale be careful of a lot of companies that pop up first when searching and give Adam a call.

Would highly recommend Adam and his team. Thank you Adam.
What can I say, Adam was brilliant, kept me up to date everyday was only ever a phone call away, he also sorted a first class solicitor for me and paid all the costs, even the courier's, and all done in less than a week!!! 100 per cent amazing, 200 per cent happy, cheers Adam, your a starπŸ™‚
I found the service to be superb, quick and efficient. They kept me updated on all everything and went through everything so I understood, would highly recommend.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
We found ourselves in what we thought was an impossible situation with very little time to do anything about it, our property was being repossessed in a matter of days. I made contact with Adam via the Rapid sale website thinking I was more than likely too late to do anything about the predicament we were in, we were wrong. Adam and his team amazed us with how fast they got the ball rolling and motivated us into getting things organised. Considering everything that was closing down around us with coronavirus, Adam got the job done. We are finally relaxing this evening now the sale of our property has been confirmed today. Many thanks to Adam and his colleagues.
My house was about to be re-possessed and I was in despair. I contacted Rapid and spoke to Adam who completely re-assured me that he could get all this sorted, he went beyond and above all expectations, I am so grateful for his help. Thank you Adam for everything you’ve done πŸ˜‰ Louise and Tim
Thanks Louise appreciate the nice review all the best to you both from Adam and the Rapid Sale Team.
Just want to say a massive thank you to Adam for all your help and advice. You have made the process so much more bearable for my parents. Always on hand to help and give advice you truly are a godsend. Thank you again.
A big thank you to Adam and his team. Without there support, advice and non judgmental attitude, we would have never got through the sale. Adam and his team had a difficult task with our sale but from beginning to end they were professional and nothing fazed them. The price offered was the price we received. We can’t thank Adam enough as we can now finally move on in our life.
Thanks Vicky for a great review much appreciated and happy we sorted it for you. Best regards Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
World was about to end , and loose my home , the fight in me made me not bury my head and made the call I had 48 till eviction Adam was so calm. Made the whole process with out stress and was a man of his word from start to end five star people don’t loose your home make the call
Thanks Neil for a great review....Glad we got it sorted for you. All the best Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
With out Adam's help would no idea how we would of seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Would recommend Rapid Sale to anyone with no reservations.
Thanks David appreciate the review glad we got it sorted for you ! Best regards Adam and Rapid Sale Team.
Excellent service nothing was too much trouble.
Thanks to Adam who is a true professional and actually cares about his clients.
I would happily recommend Adam and Rapid Sale to anyone who requires his services.
Thanks Paul appreciate the nice review glad we sorted for you. Best regards Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
Adam was very helpful, and made our journey a lot easyer, thay were swift and true to there word, thank you. We can now get on with the rest of our lives ☺️
What a fantastic super quick transfer! done in under a week...I really recommend using Rapid as so simple, fast and easy. Money transfer in my bank quickly and on point to time scale needed. Adam is amazing, so helpful with any questions, giving honest expert advice all the though. Need to sell quickly with no hassle not paying agents fees and having peace of mind for a smooth transaction this is the company for you!!!

Trudy