Rapid Sale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale

About Rapid Sale: Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

info@rapid-sale.co.uk

Rapid Sale
Kemp House152 City Road

Rebecca Enock
Verified Buyer

Can not recommend enough, after being in such a horrible situation Adam has been amazing, really supportive and keeping me informed all the time with what is going on and what happens next. From first contact Adam put me at ease and what he said would happen has happened. If I could give them 25 stars I would as now I can move on and all of this will just become a distant memory. If you find yourself in a situation where your home is at risk then call Adam and Rapid sale and the service and support is outstanding, definitely deserve their 5 star reviews for all their help and hard work. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Really recommend Rapidsale, sold my house with no hassles and kept to their word and kept me updated all the way to completion. Thankyou.
Chris
Verified Buyer

Really helped me out of a difficult situation. Totally stress free, just a few phone calls and it was all sorted. The cash received was exactly what was offered. A prompt and professional service throughout Highly recommended. Thank you very much.
Hi Chris thanks for your kind words glad you enjoyed our service all the best from Adam and Rapid Team.
Tony Stone
Verified Buyer

Exemplary is the first word that comes to mind with this company. Thank you is not a word that can express our gratitude here. Our family faced a situation that meant that without immediate payment of a substantially large amount of money, we would have faced the immitent practised unforgiving onslaught of the lenders eviction process. With Court costs and bailiffs fees to come too.

Our answer was to quickly sell the house to gain control of the situation and avoid any unnecessary strain and stress.

We were assured of the quick sale service by Adam at Rapid. I advised him we were happy to go with them as long as they did what they said they would. This they did to the fullest.

We went on to sell the property. We all thank you Adam!
Brian Smith
Verified Buyer

My family and I would highly recommend Adam and his team at Rapidsale if you're in a tight spot. We were about to be repossessed. We had received the letter notifying us of the date the bailiffs would be knocking and we didn't have a lot of time to find anywhere else. Adam found a buyer for an amazing price and his friendly team sorted everything else out for us. We didn't have to leave our living room!!!! Everything was explained in plain English and we knew what was going on at every stage. If we could give 6 stars we would!! Thanks once again for all your hard work.
Verified Buyer

Highly recommend this company, we didn't think we had anywhere else to turn but Adam took care of us from the start, reassured us and was very very quick sorting this out for us. Very genuine and lovely person , I would recommend these above anybody else, so glad we made that choice! We can finally breathe again, thank you so much for everything ! :-) x
Juile Carnell
Verified Buyer

I was weeks from eviction when I was told about stop my eviction so had had to phone to see what or if they could help me so I did and spoke to a lovely man called Adam he talked me through what my options where there as been lots of tears but we got there in then end . So thank you Adam and every one who helped I can start a new lifexx
Alan Copperwheat
Verified Buyer

Moving is extremely stressful at the best of times, but we were lucky to have Adam and his team on hand to help sell the house for us. He totally understood our situation and kept in constant contact to keep us informed of any progress made with transactions. He came over as very kind, sympathetic, understanding and nothing seemed too much trouble. We have now found a wonderful property and are gradually settling in, which could not have happened without Adam. Many, many thanks Adam! Personally, I would give you 10 stars!
Best wishes
Maggie Copperwheat
Nicola Mihalyi

Adam,
Thankyou for helping me out a a bad situation!! You did everything you said you would and kept me updated at all times. Would recommend to anybody in a similar situation...Thanks again Nicola
Verified Buyer

helped us out from a very difficult situation and the process was so quick with time to move out as well
Deborah
Verified Buyer

I was very sceptical but Adam put my mind at ease, very good, quick team and they have your best interest in hand. Very good helpful company i highly recommend them. Thank you Adam, Kind Regards Debbie Tyler
Abigail Lewis
Verified Buyer

Hit every hurdle possible from my end but was kept well informed at all times and would definitely recommend Adam and his team. Stopped my repo and I couldn't be happier.
Thanks ever so much for your kind review all the best for the future from Adam and all at the Rapid Sale Team
Verified Buyer

We contacted Rapid at the 11th Hour less than 24 hours before eviction was due to take place. This was also on a Sunday with the bailiffs due at 10am on the Monday. Adam at Rapid pulled out all the stops and the eviction was halted. He was very efficient and we cannot recommend highly enough. At a time of massive stress he was calm and talked us through the process. Without them we would have been homeless but this has alleviated all our stress. Thank you
Thanks ever so much for the kind words and glad you enjoyed our service ! Best from all at Rapid Sale.
Verified Buyer

Adam started and finished the deal within 3 days. Could not believe it! Amazing work and would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is in need of urgent funds or any other type of property help. Amazing Amazing Amazing!!! Still cannot believe the turnaround time. Unbelievable. Thanks for all you help!
Jessica McDougall
Verified Buyer

I cannot say how amazing Adam and the team were in stopping my Repossesion!
A very complicated case, with a very short time scale!!
Anybody in this sort of difficult situation...... Just ring, don't be embarrassed or scared, Adam will fix it!!
Thank you again.... Words are not enough!
Anon
Verified Buyer

We were on the verge of being evicted and found Rapid Sale online. We spoke to Adam who immediately put our minds at rest and even with a week to the eviction date, Adam managed to prevent the eviction and start and complete a sale in 7 days. I would highly recommend Rapid Sale for its empathy and compassion to people in similar situations. Roberta Belas
Thanks Roberta happy we sorted it for you and that you enjoyed our service we wish you and Hubby all the best for the future from all at Rapid Sale.
Mr Bruce Hutton
Verified Buyer

Breath of fresh air. Great service and calm, considered advice.
Thanks ever so much Bruce for your kind words all the best for the future from all at the Rapid Sale Team.
Mrs Goldsworthy
Verified Buyer

Adam gave me great advice and I wouldn't hesitate to reccommend this service to any of my friends.
Mr Acheson
Verified Buyer

Excellent service ....rapid response....would definately recommend....!!

Paul
Mr Paul Roper
Verified Buyer

Can't thank Adam enough. Everything sorted out for us effortlessly.
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 54 reviews