Rapid Sale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale
Telephone
Read Rapid Sale Reviews

About Rapid Sale:

Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

I can't recommend this service highly enough, Adam was approachable honest and upfront, the offer he made was exactly what we received no hidden costs or sudden price drops or pretending to be buyers but were actually online estate agents like other companies we spoke to. From the first enquiry to completion took 5 days. Our future plans were uncertain, but Adam offered us 2 months in our house rent free which completely took the pressure off. We could not be happier, thank you Adam.
Wow thanks Adam really was stress free, everyone was so helpful & friendly. We wanted a quick sale so we could relocate hassle free & that is exactly what we got thank you so much Debbie & Keith
I Was getting extremely frustrated going with companies that would give me a high sale price then drop it at the last minute. Luckily, I found Adam and rapid Sale who was honest from the start. The offer that was given did not change. All got complete very quickly with no hassle. If your after a quick sale be careful of a lot of companies that pop up first when searching and give Adam a call.

Would highly recommend Adam and his team. Thank you Adam.
What can I say, Adam was brilliant, kept me up to date everyday was only ever a phone call away, he also sorted a first class solicitor for me and paid all the costs, even the courier's, and all done in less than a week!!! 100 per cent amazing, 200 per cent happy, cheers Adam, your a star๐Ÿ™‚
I found the service to be superb, quick and efficient. They kept me updated on all everything and went through everything so I understood, would highly recommend.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
We found ourselves in what we thought was an impossible situation with very little time to do anything about it, our property was being repossessed in a matter of days. I made contact with Adam via the Rapid sale website thinking I was more than likely too late to do anything about the predicament we were in, we were wrong. Adam and his team amazed us with how fast they got the ball rolling and motivated us into getting things organised. Considering everything that was closing down around us with coronavirus, Adam got the job done. We are finally relaxing this evening now the sale of our property has been confirmed today. Many thanks to Adam and his colleagues.
My house was about to be re-possessed and I was in despair. I contacted Rapid and spoke to Adam who completely re-assured me that he could get all this sorted, he went beyond and above all expectations, I am so grateful for his help. Thank you Adam for everything you’ve done ๐Ÿ˜‰ Louise and Tim
Thanks Louise appreciate the nice review all the best to you both from Adam and the Rapid Sale Team.
Just want to say a massive thank you to Adam for all your help and advice. You have made the process so much more bearable for my parents. Always on hand to help and give advice you truly are a godsend. Thank you again.
A big thank you to Adam and his team. Without there support, advice and non judgmental attitude, we would have never got through the sale. Adam and his team had a difficult task with our sale but from beginning to end they were professional and nothing fazed them. The price offered was the price we received. We can’t thank Adam enough as we can now finally move on in our life.
Thanks Vicky for a great review much appreciated and happy we sorted it for you. Best regards Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
World was about to end , and loose my home , the fight in me made me not bury my head and made the call I had 48 till eviction Adam was so calm. Made the whole process with out stress and was a man of his word from start to end five star people don’t loose your home make the call
Thanks Neil for a great review....Glad we got it sorted for you. All the best Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
With out Adam's help would no idea how we would of seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Would recommend Rapid Sale to anyone with no reservations.
Thanks David appreciate the review glad we got it sorted for you ! Best regards Adam and Rapid Sale Team.
Excellent service nothing was too much trouble.
Thanks to Adam who is a true professional and actually cares about his clients.
I would happily recommend Adam and Rapid Sale to anyone who requires his services.
Thanks Paul appreciate the nice review glad we sorted for you. Best regards Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
Adam was very helpful, and made our journey a lot easyer, thay were swift and true to there word, thank you. We can now get on with the rest of our lives โ˜บ๏ธ
What a fantastic super quick transfer! done in under a week...I really recommend using Rapid as so simple, fast and easy. Money transfer in my bank quickly and on point to time scale needed. Adam is amazing, so helpful with any questions, giving honest expert advice all the though. Need to sell quickly with no hassle not paying agents fees and having peace of mind for a smooth transaction this is the company for you!!!

Trudy
Adam was tasked with a difficult situation of mine and he was calming and supportive from the very first phone call. There was no judgement on his end at all and whenever I needed him he was only at the end of the phone. It was a hard task to do in such a short amount of time but it was done and I cant thank Adam enough.

Brilliant service and I would reccomend to anyone who was in the same situation as me.
The help and support we received was excellent and importantly non-judgemental . Throughout the process steps were taken to ensure that we were clear about what the next stage would be and what this would mean for us. Thank you to all involved.
Rapid Sale did exactly what they say they do on the website & after leaving my details through the website I was contacted the very next day. Adam made the whole process feel effortless and he explained everything in meticulous detail as he dealt with buying my house in a very professional manner. Thank you Adam.
Just a great service from the start was looking at eviction in a couple of weeks
Adam said he would have it all done in a week
8 days later cash in bank
What more can I say, If your looking to sell your property quickly then look no further Adam at rapid sale really does what he says. Very fast service and always keeps you updated with the process, very happy with the service and due to the circumstances he has help me and my family in a tough situation.
Thanks again Adam
First rate service with Adam and his team,always kept upto date on everything.if you need to sell,this is the site to come to,quick and very fast service.thank you Adam and team for everything you have done for us.highly recommended.
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 98 reviews