Rapid Sale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale

About Rapid Sale: Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

info@rapid-sale.co.uk

Rapid SaleKemp House152 City Road

"Excellent service. Took all the pressure off us at a difficult time. Very efficient. All done in 5 days. Highly recommend."
"Simply the best! Adam is a man of his word - a rare quality to find these days. From my first conversation with him he listened intently and once he understood the urgency of my situation (I was just over 2 weeks away from eviction) he immediately reassured me that my situation was not beyond redemption and that he would be able to assist me to beat the baillifs! I explained to Adam that  prior to contacting him I had been dealing with a so-called "reputable" quick house buying company who after 2 weeks of pretending that they would be able to purchase my house with cash and prevent repossession, deceived me by switching their initial  cash purchase offer to a reduced option deal when they thought I had no other alternative. But thank God for Rapid Sale and Adam! Adam was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and showed integrity as he proceeded to execute a series of steps that ultimately ended with me receiving a cash payment and preventing repossession of my property. My advice to anyone reading this who is in danger of having their house repossessed or looking for a rapid sale of their property is "You better call Adam" (not Saul!!!). So thank you to Adam and his team at Rapid Sale and all those who assisted me with resolving my problem. Finally, a word to describe Adam and his company - honourable!  MK"
David Jones
Verified Buyer
"If a quick expert service is what you are after then Adam can provide that for you. I was days away from being evicted but with Adams advice and the help of the appointed solicitors we managed to stop the eviction and processed the sale to Adam very quickly and the money was in my account within a matter of hours of the completion."
Brenda Buckley
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to Adam who helped me so much. He delved into areas I did not even know about and talked at length to help me, which he did. I am very impressed - and particularly grateful to Adam - with their services and would highly recommend them to anyone. Brilliant."
Maxine Miller
Verified Buyer
"Fast effective service, if you need to sell your house fast it can be completed in a few days,very efficient and no hidden extras"
Pamela Goodall
Verified Buyer
"Adam and his team really helped us out of a difficult situation, we were advised every step of the way and cannot thank them enough, especially Adam. We would definitely recommend them if you find yourselves in our situation. Thanks again."
Terry Rust
Verified Buyer
"Rapid Sale did everything it said on the tin! Filled in form, then Adam called (on a Sunday) to take details of my property. Agreed price next day, which was the price I received. Adam gave regular feedback on progress. Completion took a bit longer than expected, but this was caused by seasonal backlog at the solicitor, which was out of Adam and Rapid Sales control. Would recommend to anyone whi requires to sell property quickly. Terry."
"Adam was great Patient and understood our situation We did shop around But rapid sale where streets ahead"
Peter Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Adam, well this guy , 5 stars just isn't enough, from beginning to completion, every promise was carried through completely, any worries I had or advice required, Adam was instantly helping, I highly recommend this company, thank you Adam for all your help"
Rebecca Enock
Verified Buyer
"Can not recommend enough, after being in such a horrible situation Adam has been amazing, really supportive and keeping me informed all the time with what is going on and what happens next. From first contact Adam put me at ease and what he said would happen has happened. If I could give them 25 stars I would as now I can move on and all of this will just become a distant memory. If you find yourself in a situation where your home is at risk then call Adam and Rapid sale and the service and support is outstanding, definitely deserve their 5 star reviews for all their help and hard work. Thanks."
"Really recommend Rapidsale, sold my house with no hassles and kept to their word and kept me updated all the way to completion. Thankyou."
"Really helped me out of a difficult situation. Totally stress free, just a few phone calls and it was all sorted. The cash received was exactly what was offered. A prompt and professional service throughout Highly recommended. Thank you very much."
Hi Chris thanks for your kind words glad you enjoyed our service all the best from Adam and Rapid Team.
Tony Stone
Verified Buyer
"Exemplary is the first word that comes to mind with this company. Thank you is not a word that can express our gratitude here. Our family faced a situation that meant that without immediate payment of a substantially large amount of money, we would have faced the immitent practised unforgiving onslaught of the lenders eviction process. With Court costs and bailiffs fees to come too. Our answer was to quickly sell the house to gain control of the situation and avoid any unnecessary strain and stress. We were assured of the quick sale service by Adam at Rapid. I advised him we were happy to go with them as long as they did what they said they would. This they did to the fullest. We went on to sell the property. We all thank you Adam!"
Brian Smith
Verified Buyer
"My family and I would highly recommend Adam and his team at Rapidsale if you're in a tight spot. We were about to be repossessed. We had received the letter notifying us of the date the bailiffs would be knocking and we didn't have a lot of time to find anywhere else. Adam found a buyer for an amazing price and his friendly team sorted everything else out for us. We didn't have to leave our living room!!!! Everything was explained in plain English and we knew what was going on at every stage. If we could give 6 stars we would!! Thanks once again for all your hard work."
"Highly recommend this company, we didn't think we had anywhere else to turn but Adam took care of us from the start, reassured us and was very very quick sorting this out for us. Very genuine and lovely person , I would recommend these above anybody else, so glad we made that choice! We can finally breathe again, thank you so much for everything ! :-) x"
Juile Carnell
Verified Buyer
"I was weeks from eviction when I was told about stop my eviction so had had to phone to see what or if they could help me so I did and spoke to a lovely man called Adam he talked me through what my options where there as been lots of tears but we got there in then end . So thank you Adam and every one who helped I can start a new lifexx"
Alan Copperwheat
Verified Buyer
"Moving is extremely stressful at the best of times, but we were lucky to have Adam and his team on hand to help sell the house for us. He totally understood our situation and kept in constant contact to keep us informed of any progress made with transactions. He came over as very kind, sympathetic, understanding and nothing seemed too much trouble. We have now found a wonderful property and are gradually settling in, which could not have happened without Adam. Many, many thanks Adam! Personally, I would give you 10 stars! Best wishes Maggie Copperwheat"
Nicola Mihalyi
Verified Buyer
"Adam, Thankyou for helping me out a a bad situation!! You did everything you said you would and kept me updated at all times. Would recommend to anybody in a similar situation...Thanks again Nicola"
"helped us out from a very difficult situation and the process was so quick with time to move out as well"
"I was very sceptical but Adam put my mind at ease, very good, quick team and they have your best interest in hand. Very good helpful company i highly recommend them. Thank you Adam, Kind Regards Debbie Tyler"
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 63 reviews