Rapid Sale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale

About Rapid Sale: Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

Telephone
"Adam was tasked with a difficult situation of mine and he was calming and supportive from the very first phone call. There was no judgement on his end at all and whenever I needed him he was only at the end of the phone. It was a hard task to do in such a short amount of time but it was done and I cant thank Adam enough. Brilliant service and I would reccomend to anyone who was in the same situation as me."
"The help and support we received was excellent and importantly non-judgemental . Throughout the process steps were taken to ensure that we were clear about what the next stage would be and what this would mean for us. Thank you to all involved."
"Rapid Sale did exactly what they say they do on the website & after leaving my details through the website I was contacted the very next day. Adam made the whole process feel effortless and he explained everything in meticulous detail as he dealt with buying my house in a very professional manner. Thank you Adam."
"Just a great service from the start was looking at eviction in a couple of weeks Adam said he would have it all done in a week 8 days later cash in bank"
"What more can I say, If your looking to sell your property quickly then look no further Adam at rapid sale really does what he says. Very fast service and always keeps you updated with the process, very happy with the service and due to the circumstances he has help me and my family in a tough situation. Thanks again Adam"
"First rate service with Adam and his team,always kept upto date on everything.if you need to sell,this is the site to come to,quick and very fast service.thank you Adam and team for everything you have done for us.highly recommended."
"We were facing repossession due to unforeseen circumstances. After an internet search I found and contacted Rapid Sale. Their friendly approach and swift action has meant that a huge weight has Been lifted. Many thanks to Adam and the team at Rapid Sale."
"Sold property quickly with fast sale , due to be repossed , good communication and updates , thank you Adam."
"Adam was amazing he kept us informed every step of the way top class service completed in 7 days. Amazing would recommend this man to everyone. Thanks Again Adam"
"Although I did'nt go ahead with Adams offer being so over calcious with being duped by previous so called we can help companies.I can honestly say the service provided is way above 5 stars.I would recommend Adam and his team to anyone.Thanks for all you did for with with your advice and your patience."
"Adam and his team were very professional and efficient and got us a quick sale. Adam was very polite and always there to give us advice and support. A pleasure to work with the Adam and professionally team . I highly recommend Adam and his team. Thankyou so much."
"I found the service and all the people I dealt with very professional It was a very stressful time for me but they took all of that away and kept me informed all the way through Thank you"
"First class service kept in contact all the way through highly recommend"
"Adam was brilliant handled everything very smoothly would highly recommend him he is a star"
"Adam and his team were professional, efficient and we managed an incredibly quick sub week turnaround. A pleasure to deal with, polite, straight to the point and always open to advise and support where needed."
"What can I say , we all struggle at times Rapid Sale helped me in my time of need . I could have struggled in but I think life is too short . Rapid Sale were Helpful and very understanding of what I needed , I would gladly recommend them to Any of my friends and Family."
"I can't thank Adam and his team enough. Rapid Sale saved me from repossession and ensured I didn't lose the substantial equity in the property. It was plain sailing from start to finish, all handled by Adam and the solicitors so I didn't have to deal with my (awful) mortgage company. I can't recommend them highly enough for saving me from what was a stressful situation and making it as easy and stress free as possible. 5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆"
"Brilliant service completed the sale quickly would recommend to use"
"A big thank you to Adam who along with his solicter mark saved us from having the house taken off us it was a close call we were due to have our house reposeed the next day we had to go to court to ask for a stay of repossession the day after that was to close for comfort but we got through it so a big thank you"
"Absoutly brilliant . If I could give ten stars I would. Excellent service and very quick . Thank you so much you have been amazing"
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 84 reviews