Rapid Sale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale

About Rapid Sale: Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

Telephone
"Just a great service from the start was looking at eviction in a couple of weeks Adam said he would have it all done in a week 8 days later cash in bank"
"What more can I say, If your looking to sell your property quickly then look no further Adam at rapid sale really does what he says. Very fast service and always keeps you updated with the process, very happy with the service and due to the circumstances he has help me and my family in a tough situation. Thanks again Adam"
"First rate service with Adam and his team,always kept upto date on everything.if you need to sell,this is the site to come to,quick and very fast service.thank you Adam and team for everything you have done for us.highly recommended."
"We were facing repossession due to unforeseen circumstances. After an internet search I found and contacted Rapid Sale. Their friendly approach and swift action has meant that a huge weight has Been lifted. Many thanks to Adam and the team at Rapid Sale."
"Sold property quickly with fast sale , due to be repossed , good communication and updates , thank you Adam."
"Adam was amazing he kept us informed every step of the way top class service completed in 7 days. Amazing would recommend this man to everyone. Thanks Again Adam"
"Although I did'nt go ahead with Adams offer being so over calcious with being duped by previous so called we can help companies.I can honestly say the service provided is way above 5 stars.I would recommend Adam and his team to anyone.Thanks for all you did for with with your advice and your patience."
"Adam and his team were very professional and efficient and got us a quick sale. Adam was very polite and always there to give us advice and support. A pleasure to work with the Adam and professionally team . I highly recommend Adam and his team. Thankyou so much."
"I found the service and all the people I dealt with very professional It was a very stressful time for me but they took all of that away and kept me informed all the way through Thank you"
"First class service kept in contact all the way through highly recommend"
"Adam was brilliant handled everything very smoothly would highly recommend him he is a star"
"Adam and his team were professional, efficient and we managed an incredibly quick sub week turnaround. A pleasure to deal with, polite, straight to the point and always open to advise and support where needed."
"What can I say , we all struggle at times Rapid Sale helped me in my time of need . I could have struggled in but I think life is too short . Rapid Sale were Helpful and very understanding of what I needed , I would gladly recommend them to Any of my friends and Family."
"I can't thank Adam and his team enough. Rapid Sale saved me from repossession and ensured I didn't lose the substantial equity in the property. It was plain sailing from start to finish, all handled by Adam and the solicitors so I didn't have to deal with my (awful) mortgage company. I can't recommend them highly enough for saving me from what was a stressful situation and making it as easy and stress free as possible. 5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆"
"Brilliant service completed the sale quickly would recommend to use"
"A big thank you to Adam who along with his solicter mark saved us from having the house taken off us it was a close call we were due to have our house reposeed the next day we had to go to court to ask for a stay of repossession the day after that was to close for comfort but we got through it so a big thank you"
"Absoutly brilliant . If I could give ten stars I would. Excellent service and very quick . Thank you so much you have been amazing"
"Adam has been so helpful through our process and only a phone call away. Defiantly recommend rapid sale to a friend as it’s easy and quick."
"Excellent service. Took all the pressure off us at a difficult time. Very efficient. All done in 5 days. Highly recommend."
"Simply the best! Adam is a man of his word - a rare quality to find these days. From my first conversation with him he listened intently and once he understood the urgency of my situation (I was just over 2 weeks away from eviction) he immediately reassured me that my situation was not beyond redemption and that he would be able to assist me to beat the baillifs! I explained to Adam that  prior to contacting him I had been dealing with a so-called "reputable" quick house buying company who after 2 weeks of pretending that they would be able to purchase my house with cash and prevent repossession, deceived me by switching their initial  cash purchase offer to a reduced option deal when they thought I had no other alternative. But thank God for Rapid Sale and Adam! Adam was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and showed integrity as he proceeded to execute a series of steps that ultimately ended with me receiving a cash payment and preventing repossession of my property. My advice to anyone reading this who is in danger of having their house repossessed or looking for a rapid sale of their property is "You better call Adam" (not Saul!!!). So thank you to Adam and his team at Rapid Sale and all those who assisted me with resolving my problem. Finally, a word to describe Adam and his company - honourable!  MK"
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 81 reviews