Rapid Sale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Rapid Sale?

About Rapid Sale: Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

info@rapid-sale.co.uk

Rapid SaleKemp House152 City Road

Telephone
"First class service kept in contact all the way through highly recommend"
"Adam was brilliant handled everything very smoothly would highly recommend him he is a star"
"Adam and his team were professional, efficient and we managed an incredibly quick sub week turnaround. A pleasure to deal with, polite, straight to the point and always open to advise and support where needed."
"What can I say , we all struggle at times Rapid Sale helped me in my time of need . I could have struggled in but I think life is too short . Rapid Sale were Helpful and very understanding of what I needed , I would gladly recommend them to Any of my friends and Family."
"I can't thank Adam and his team enough. Rapid Sale saved me from repossession and ensured I didn't lose the substantial equity in the property. It was plain sailing from start to finish, all handled by Adam and the solicitors so I didn't have to deal with my (awful) mortgage company. I can't recommend them highly enough for saving me from what was a stressful situation and making it as easy and stress free as possible. 5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆"
"Brilliant service completed the sale quickly would recommend to use"
"A big thank you to Adam who along with his solicter mark saved us from having the house taken off us it was a close call we were due to have our house reposeed the next day we had to go to court to ask for a stay of repossession the day after that was to close for comfort but we got through it so a big thank you"
"Absoutly brilliant . If I could give ten stars I would. Excellent service and very quick . Thank you so much you have been amazing"
"Adam has been so helpful through our process and only a phone call away. Defiantly recommend rapid sale to a friend as it’s easy and quick."
"Excellent service. Took all the pressure off us at a difficult time. Very efficient. All done in 5 days. Highly recommend."
"Simply the best! Adam is a man of his word - a rare quality to find these days. From my first conversation with him he listened intently and once he understood the urgency of my situation (I was just over 2 weeks away from eviction) he immediately reassured me that my situation was not beyond redemption and that he would be able to assist me to beat the baillifs! I explained to Adam that  prior to contacting him I had been dealing with a so-called "reputable" quick house buying company who after 2 weeks of pretending that they would be able to purchase my house with cash and prevent repossession, deceived me by switching their initial  cash purchase offer to a reduced option deal when they thought I had no other alternative. But thank God for Rapid Sale and Adam! Adam was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and showed integrity as he proceeded to execute a series of steps that ultimately ended with me receiving a cash payment and preventing repossession of my property. My advice to anyone reading this who is in danger of having their house repossessed or looking for a rapid sale of their property is "You better call Adam" (not Saul!!!). So thank you to Adam and his team at Rapid Sale and all those who assisted me with resolving my problem. Finally, a word to describe Adam and his company - honourable!  MK"
"If a quick expert service is what you are after then Adam can provide that for you. I was days away from being evicted but with Adams advice and the help of the appointed solicitors we managed to stop the eviction and processed the sale to Adam very quickly and the money was in my account within a matter of hours of the completion."
"I spoke to Adam who helped me so much. He delved into areas I did not even know about and talked at length to help me, which he did. I am very impressed - and particularly grateful to Adam - with their services and would highly recommend them to anyone. Brilliant."
"Fast effective service, if you need to sell your house fast it can be completed in a few days,very efficient and no hidden extras"
"Adam and his team really helped us out of a difficult situation, we were advised every step of the way and cannot thank them enough, especially Adam. We would definitely recommend them if you find yourselves in our situation. Thanks again."
"Rapid Sale did everything it said on the tin! Filled in form, then Adam called (on a Sunday) to take details of my property. Agreed price next day, which was the price I received. Adam gave regular feedback on progress. Completion took a bit longer than expected, but this was caused by seasonal backlog at the solicitor, which was out of Adam and Rapid Sales control. Would recommend to anyone whi requires to sell property quickly. Terry."
"Adam was great Patient and understood our situation We did shop around But rapid sale where streets ahead"
"Adam, well this guy , 5 stars just isn't enough, from beginning to completion, every promise was carried through completely, any worries I had or advice required, Adam was instantly helping, I highly recommend this company, thank you Adam for all your help"
"Can not recommend enough, after being in such a horrible situation Adam has been amazing, really supportive and keeping me informed all the time with what is going on and what happens next. From first contact Adam put me at ease and what he said would happen has happened. If I could give them 25 stars I would as now I can move on and all of this will just become a distant memory. If you find yourself in a situation where your home is at risk then call Adam and Rapid sale and the service and support is outstanding, definitely deserve their 5 star reviews for all their help and hard work. Thanks."
"Really recommend Rapidsale, sold my house with no hassles and kept to their word and kept me updated all the way to completion. Thankyou."
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 72 reviews