Rapid Sale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale

About Rapid Sale: Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

Click Here
Telephone
"Big thanks to Adam and the people at Rapid Sale. We wanted to move to a new area quickly and this company enabled us to do that. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs to sell their property quickly, without the usual hassle of valuations, people visiting your property and the accompanying long wait for a sale. Communication was great every step of the way, 5 Stars from me."
Thanks ever so much Simon for a great review glad you enjoyed our service ! Best wishes for the future from all at Rapid Sale.
"Adam Many thanks for all your help and the fast service you have given us. To complete in less than seven days has been better than we expected. Well done to all the people involved this has been a pleasure dealing with you all Back off to spain to enjoy our retirement KEITH and LYNN Cheers Keith & Lynn"
Thanks to you both for a great review glad you enjoyed our service...enjoy Sunny Spain ! Best regards from Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
"I cannot thank Adam and everyone at Rapid Sale enough for the truly invaluable help we have received during an extremely stressful time. Having been let down by a prospective buyer just 24 hours before deadline we contacted Adam who went out of his way to stop the eviction which was scheduled for the following day and enable us to stay in the property while proceeding with the sale. Adam has been calm, reassuring and true to his word all the way through. I cannot recommend him and his team highly enough. I would leave many more stars than five if I could. Many thanks. Clive"
Thankyou Clive for for a great review we are happy you enjoyed our service thanks again from all the Rapid Sale Team
"Adam was absolutely fantastic went above and beyond his call of duty. I would give ten stars if I could. Absolutely great company they are like no other company these actually delive. Take you threw step by step don't pressure you and Adam has been on the phone keeping us informed non stop. I'm so glad ive used this company everything they tell you happens I promise you you will never find a company like this. You get a couple of months rent free until you find alternative accommodation there absolutely brilliant. Very highly recommend you anyone. Don't feel your alone cause this company and Adam especially are fantastic. Steph Swanston"
Thanks ever so much for your kind words really glad you enjoyed our service. All the best for the future from all the team at Rapid Sale.
"Adam was a star. He helped get us out of a difficult situation and was always professional. Our sale was not straightforward but his calm demeanour and assurances that it would go smoothly was a great help. Thank you."
Thanks ever so much Angela for your kind words glad you enjoyed our service and best wishes for the future from all at the Rapid Team
"Finding myself in a difficult and ultimately very frightening situation I contacted Adam to help me sell my property quickly. I have received a thoroughly professional and supportive service throughout what was a very anxious time. Adam dealt with all the daunting tasks of contacting lenders and instructing solicitors while keeping me up to date with everything that was happening and ensuring I understood each stage. Not only have I successfully sold my property within two weeks but now have sufficient finance to move forward as well as a further five weeks rent free in my property within which to make those arrangements. I would highly recommend anyone in a similar position to talk to Adam and his team."
"A great efficient service in a desperate time of need. will recommend to anyone in difficult circumstances."
"Adam and the team have been so helpful in the sale of my house. It was a quick reliable service. This was despite my mortgage company being so obstuctive. Adam kept in constant contact so I was never left wondering what was going on. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who would like to take control back from their unfortunate situation and put themselves back in charge."
Thanks ever so much Harprit for the kind review and happy you enjoyed our service have a fantastic year ahead best wishes Adam and the Rapid Team
"I would like to thank you (adam) for all the help and advice you have given me in this very stressful time of my house being reprocessed .you helped me through this tough time with understandung and compassion i would highly recommend you to anyone else going through simular circumstances regards mr m brine from bristol"
"Rapid sale have made our sale so quick and easy with no problems whatsoever.Adam has been on hand to help ever since we made our first call to him and has guided us through it from start to finish. We would like to say a big thank you to Adam and Rapid sales team we really appreciate it"
Thanks Sue for a great review and happy you enjoyed our service all the best to you both for the future from Adam and the Rapid Team
"This is an outstanding service and exceeded my expectations both in speed and outcomes. Not only was everyone involved friendly, but they did what they said they were going to do and Adam kept me informed at all stages. As a customer it was extremely good to be told what to expect and to get regular updates. It helped alleviate any concerns and stress. Thank you for such a wonderful service"
Thanks Karen for your lovely review and great you enjoyed our service best wishes from
Adam and all at the Rapid Team
"For all reading this,I absolutely recommend that you speak to Adam, I cannot thank him enough for the fantastic help and service and look forward to the future. Thank you"
Thanks ever so much Eleanor for the kind review glad you enjoyed our service best regards Adam and the Rapid Team
"Good and eficient service , found Adam very helpful , would not hesitate to use again , thanks Adam , regard Dave"
Thanks Dave for a great review best wishes from Adam and all at the Rapid Team.
"Outstanding thought I was in a hole and would never get out rapid sale help with that sorted all the paper work out didn't lift a finger all my worries gone thanks Adam"
"I would like to thank Adam and his team on how fast and efficient they processed the sale of my house and had the money with me in 5 days. Also, they were all friendly and helpful with dealing with my difficult case; had it not been for this wonderful company, I would have been evicted and left homeless and owning money to the bank, so I would like to say thank you. I am eternally grateful for all the work Adam and his team have done for me in the past week. Thank you again Kay Healey"
Thanks Kay ever so much for your kind words. All the best for the future from Adam and all at the Rapid Team.
"Excellent service 5 stars couldn't believe it was all completed in one week I would recommend them to anyone."
Thanks ever so much for your kind review Sherry all the best for the future from all of the Rapid Team
"All I can say is a week ago I was told I was getting evicted in a few weeks,I gave rapidsale a call and spoke to a person called Adam.He reassured me that he could help me and stop the eviction and sell my house in a week, I must admit i had my doubt that this was possible. A week later all that Adam had promised and more came true,Thanks to all Adams great work with communication every day making sure things were going ok,the team behind him wbw sorting out all the paper work and transaction that needed doing it was really great .Adam had made a situation that looked bleak in the end joyful and a great result for me and my family if it was not for Adam and the team things could of turned out a lot worse for me. I would like to say a very very big thank you to adam from me Adrian,my wife Tracey and my two kids I could not of got out of this mess without you."
Your Welcome Adrian and thankyou for your kind words and best wishes to you and Tracey and family Adam Rapid Sale
"I was very aprehensive at first about offering my house for sale to anyone but the usual tried and tested Estate Agents. However due to a spell of ill health and not being able to work, I wanted to sell my house on my terms rather than face repossession. Rapid Sale was at the top of my internet search for a quick house sale so I filled out the online form. I received an almost instant reply which said that I would be contacted shortly. As promised, the phone rang, and I was immediately put at ease by Adam at Rapid Sale who explained the whole procedure, and then amazed me by saying that even with christmas just a week away, the sale would be completed and the money in my bank within that week. Sure enough, and I'm still amazed, thats exactly what happened. It really was that simple. No costly estate agents fees, No expensive surveys, No sellers pack to compile and pay for, in fact just that, nothing to pay, not even solicitors fees. Then, the icing on the cake, I was given six weeks, completely rent free, to stay in my house, which has given me all the time I need to be able to organise finding another property and move house, without the worry of where the money will come from. Simply Perfect and all I can say is, A Very Big Thank You, to Adam and all at Rapid Sale. One thing that may help you if you decide to sell your house in this way, try and have all of the requested paperwork, facts figures and ID documents to hand with plenty of copies so as not to cause any hold ups. They really are working flat out against the clock on your behalf, so need all of the relevant documents at their disposal. I've just had a brilliant christmas with all financial headaches gone and I still have a whole month to move house. This just cant be beaten. Also, I cannot praise highly enough, Sarah and her team at WBW Solicitors for working so hard and making this all happen so smoothly. Thanks again. Alan Parker."
Thanks Alan and wishing you a great new year and all the best for the future with best wishes from all of the Rapid Team
"Our family were due to be evicted Christmas eve. Then we spoke to Adam who arranged for the sale of our house. We were kept up to date with daily phone calls from Adam.It was all settled within a week. We now get to live here for 2 months rent free. Our Christmas has been saved. Thanks Adam for all your help. Susan"
Your so welcome Susan glad we could sort it before Xmas..Wish you and your family a great Christmas Adam
"A great efficient service in a desperate time of need. Adam was a huge help and moved things swiftly forward for us. Thank you so much. Marc and Julie"
Thanks ever so much for your kind review glad we got it sorted. Have a nice Xmas Adam
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 84 reviews