Rapid Sale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale

About Rapid Sale: Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

Telephone
"Adam started and finished the deal within 3 days. Could not believe it! Amazing work and would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is in need of urgent funds or any other type of property help. Amazing Amazing Amazing!!! Still cannot believe the turnaround time. Unbelievable. Thanks for all you help!"
"I cannot say how amazing Adam and the team were in stopping my Repossesion! A very complicated case, with a very short time scale!! Anybody in this sort of difficult situation...... Just ring, don't be embarrassed or scared, Adam will fix it!! Thank you again.... Words are not enough!"
"We were on the verge of being evicted and found Rapid Sale online. We spoke to Adam who immediately put our minds at rest and even with a week to the eviction date, Adam managed to prevent the eviction and start and complete a sale in 7 days. I would highly recommend Rapid Sale for its empathy and compassion to people in similar situations. Roberta Belas"
Thanks Roberta happy we sorted it for you and that you enjoyed our service we wish you and Hubby all the best for the future from all at Rapid Sale.
"Breath of fresh air. Great service and calm, considered advice."
Thanks ever so much Bruce for your kind words all the best for the future from all at the Rapid Sale Team.
"Adam gave me great advice and I wouldn't hesitate to reccommend this service to any of my friends."
"Excellent service ....rapid response....would definately recommend....!! Paul"
"Can't thank Adam enough. Everything sorted out for us effortlessly."
"No stress, all sorted within 2 weeks."
Thanks ever so much for your kind words all the best for the future from all at the Rapid Sale Team
"I can highly recommend this service. Adam and the rest of the team were very professional & helpful at all times. I was in dire straits financially. Using this service has enabled me to sort my situation out, l can now move on and look forward to the future. Thank you Adam & co."
"Very good helpful service from you thank you"
Thanks Roger for your nice review all the best for the future from all at the Rapid Sale Team.
"Can't thank Adam enough for the advice and help that stopped our eviction in the final hour Will definitely recommend their service to anyone who feels at a loss of where to get sound advice Once again thank you Adam"
Your welcome Stephanie glad you enjoyed our service and very best wishes for the future from all at the Rapid Sale Team
"There aren't enough words to convey how very grateful we are to Adam for his help and support during a very stressful time. He has worked so hard to prevent us from being evicted from our home and to try and find a solution that best suits us. Friendly, helpful and reassuring. Thankyou Adam. You deserve more than 5 stars. I highly recommend you to anyone finding themselves in difficulty and in need of a quick house sale. Jo."
Thanks ever so much Jo for your kind words wishing you all the best from everyone at the Rapid Sale Team
"Contacted Adam on the Sunday before Easter , and after what was a tricky and pretty complicated situation Adam was able to get my property sold stopping my double eviction in its tracks. Leaving us with a tidy sum in our pockets... The patience of a god with all our questions enquiries and worries, reassured us all the way through , we are smiling in a way we haven't done for a while. Thanks Adam "simply the best""
Glad your now smiling ! Thankyou for your kind words and wishing you well from all at Rapid Sale.
"Great Company, excellent advice from Adam, highly recomend it and thank you for your help. Elisabeth"
You are more than welcome thanks for your kind words from all at Rapid Sale
"Don't Wait Call Adam Excellent Service Would Recommend 5 * Helped Us Out Straight Away"
Thanks ever so much Michael for you kind words from all at the Rapid Sale Team.
"Thankyou Adam for everything would recommend you and a special thankyou for all your help you kept us informed every day to what was going on"
"For anyone in our position, the sevice and professional manner in which our sale was conducted gave us complete confidence in their approach to our circumstances. We have no problem with recommending this company. Our sale was completed within 10 working days."
"Big thanks to Adam and the people at Rapid Sale. We wanted to move to a new area quickly and this company enabled us to do that. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs to sell their property quickly, without the usual hassle of valuations, people visiting your property and the accompanying long wait for a sale. Communication was great every step of the way, 5 Stars from me."
Thanks ever so much Simon for a great review glad you enjoyed our service ! Best wishes for the future from all at Rapid Sale.
"Adam Many thanks for all your help and the fast service you have given us. To complete in less than seven days has been better than we expected. Well done to all the people involved this has been a pleasure dealing with you all Back off to spain to enjoy our retirement KEITH and LYNN Cheers Keith & Lynn"
Thanks to you both for a great review glad you enjoyed our service...enjoy Sunny Spain ! Best regards from Adam and the Rapid Sale Team
"I cannot thank Adam and everyone at Rapid Sale enough for the truly invaluable help we have received during an extremely stressful time. Having been let down by a prospective buyer just 24 hours before deadline we contacted Adam who went out of his way to stop the eviction which was scheduled for the following day and enable us to stay in the property while proceeding with the sale. Adam has been calm, reassuring and true to his word all the way through. I cannot recommend him and his team highly enough. I would leave many more stars than five if I could. Many thanks. Clive"
Thankyou Clive for for a great review we are happy you enjoyed our service thanks again from all the Rapid Sale Team
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 81 reviews