Rapid Sale Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rapid Sale

About Rapid Sale: Experts in stopping repossession & home evictions. Quick sale process, no fees, top cash offer in a time to suit you. We give up to 3 Months in property after Cash Sale.

Click Here
Telephone
"I was very sceptical but Adam put my mind at ease, very good, quick team and they have your best interest in hand. Very good helpful company i highly recommend them. Thank you Adam, Kind Regards Debbie Tyler"
"Hit every hurdle possible from my end but was kept well informed at all times and would definitely recommend Adam and his team. Stopped my repo and I couldn't be happier."
Thanks ever so much for your kind review all the best for the future from Adam and all at the Rapid Sale Team
"We contacted Rapid at the 11th Hour less than 24 hours before eviction was due to take place. This was also on a Sunday with the bailiffs due at 10am on the Monday. Adam at Rapid pulled out all the stops and the eviction was halted. He was very efficient and we cannot recommend highly enough. At a time of massive stress he was calm and talked us through the process. Without them we would have been homeless but this has alleviated all our stress. Thank you"
Thanks ever so much for the kind words and glad you enjoyed our service ! Best from all at Rapid Sale.
"Adam started and finished the deal within 3 days. Could not believe it! Amazing work and would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is in need of urgent funds or any other type of property help. Amazing Amazing Amazing!!! Still cannot believe the turnaround time. Unbelievable. Thanks for all you help!"
"I cannot say how amazing Adam and the team were in stopping my Repossesion! A very complicated case, with a very short time scale!! Anybody in this sort of difficult situation...... Just ring, don't be embarrassed or scared, Adam will fix it!! Thank you again.... Words are not enough!"
"We were on the verge of being evicted and found Rapid Sale online. We spoke to Adam who immediately put our minds at rest and even with a week to the eviction date, Adam managed to prevent the eviction and start and complete a sale in 7 days. I would highly recommend Rapid Sale for its empathy and compassion to people in similar situations. Roberta Belas"
Thanks Roberta happy we sorted it for you and that you enjoyed our service we wish you and Hubby all the best for the future from all at Rapid Sale.
"Breath of fresh air. Great service and calm, considered advice."
Thanks ever so much Bruce for your kind words all the best for the future from all at the Rapid Sale Team.
"Adam gave me great advice and I wouldn't hesitate to reccommend this service to any of my friends."
"Excellent service ....rapid response....would definately recommend....!! Paul"
"Can't thank Adam enough. Everything sorted out for us effortlessly."
"No stress, all sorted within 2 weeks."
Thanks ever so much for your kind words all the best for the future from all at the Rapid Sale Team
"I can highly recommend this service. Adam and the rest of the team were very professional & helpful at all times. I was in dire straits financially. Using this service has enabled me to sort my situation out, l can now move on and look forward to the future. Thank you Adam & co."
"Very good helpful service from you thank you"
Thanks Roger for your nice review all the best for the future from all at the Rapid Sale Team.
"Can't thank Adam enough for the advice and help that stopped our eviction in the final hour Will definitely recommend their service to anyone who feels at a loss of where to get sound advice Once again thank you Adam"
Your welcome Stephanie glad you enjoyed our service and very best wishes for the future from all at the Rapid Sale Team
"There aren't enough words to convey how very grateful we are to Adam for his help and support during a very stressful time. He has worked so hard to prevent us from being evicted from our home and to try and find a solution that best suits us. Friendly, helpful and reassuring. Thankyou Adam. You deserve more than 5 stars. I highly recommend you to anyone finding themselves in difficulty and in need of a quick house sale. Jo."
Thanks ever so much Jo for your kind words wishing you all the best from everyone at the Rapid Sale Team
"Contacted Adam on the Sunday before Easter , and after what was a tricky and pretty complicated situation Adam was able to get my property sold stopping my double eviction in its tracks. Leaving us with a tidy sum in our pockets... The patience of a god with all our questions enquiries and worries, reassured us all the way through , we are smiling in a way we haven't done for a while. Thanks Adam "simply the best""
Glad your now smiling ! Thankyou for your kind words and wishing you well from all at Rapid Sale.
"Great Company, excellent advice from Adam, highly recomend it and thank you for your help. Elisabeth"
You are more than welcome thanks for your kind words from all at Rapid Sale
"Don't Wait Call Adam Excellent Service Would Recommend 5 * Helped Us Out Straight Away"
Thanks ever so much Michael for you kind words from all at the Rapid Sale Team.
"Thankyou Adam for everything would recommend you and a special thankyou for all your help you kept us informed every day to what was going on"
"For anyone in our position, the sevice and professional manner in which our sale was conducted gave us complete confidence in their approach to our circumstances. We have no problem with recommending this company. Our sale was completed within 10 working days."
Rapid Sale is rated 5.00 based on 84 reviews