Quzo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quzo
Live Chat, Email
Read Quzo Reviews

About Quzo:

Quzo sells a wide variety of computers, laptops, components and gaming from top brands including Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, LG, Gigabyte and much more. Customers enjoy Free UK delivery which in most cases is next working day. Purchase with confidence via PayPal which includes the buyer protection programme for complete peace of mind.

02036579723

support@quzo.net

Kemp House,
158 City Road
London

Tell us how Quzo made you happy
Terrible company, still not received my purchase after 7 days, customer service does not respond to emails. Having to resort to Paypal claim to try to get my refund. This is the worst online purchase experience ever. Avoid this company.
Purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note9 recently from Quzo. Had a few questions regarding my purchase and Richard was very quick to answer and was very helpful.

Product arrived exactly when stated and I am very happy with the product.
Magnificent service and watch, having never used them before.. Have no hesitation in recommending and would use again. A quick and hassle free transaction. Thank you.
I must admit I was a little sceptical at first having never heard if the company. I used trust pilot and read the reviews and I was still uncertain until I spoke direct with them. I was put instantly at ease and the sales person was very knowledgeable about the product I was interested in. He advised me on dispatch and and true to his word the product arrived the next day. Amazing service!!!!!
Excellent fast service and the cheapest by far
Thanks......
Superb. Best price and fast.
Excellent service and quick delivery polite mannerly and helpful on the phone
Very fast delivery. A very easy and pleasant transaction at a great price.
Your pricing is good. Descriptions of the items are good. The customer service and chat operatives are good. However your web site is challenging to navigate and can be frustrating at times. If the web site was better and your range was bigger I'd mark very good.
Excellent service and fast delivery.
My desk came with all the pieces and was packaged well. Short delivery time was great will order from then again in the future
Fantastic!
I was a little bit sceptic, the watch was much cheaper at Quzo than on E-bay.
The transaction was smoth, shipping was fast and I'm very happy with my purchase!
Fantastic service, efficiently delivered exactly as advertised.
Spot on service, miles cheaper than high street shops and delivered on time and perfect condition, will be getting all my electrical stuff from here in future
At first, I was a bit hesistant to buy from a lesser known seller, but the TV price was over £100 cheaper than other competitors and delivery was insanely fast. I ordered late afternoon and it was with me the next day. thanks again
Excellent customer service and fast delivery. Would use again.
Cheap and quick.
Item arrived on time and as described, good communication.
Easy site to navigate with great products.
Quzo is rated 4.88 based on 42 reviews