Quzo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quzo

About Quzo: Quzo sells a wide variety of computers, laptops, components and gaming from top brands including Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, LG, Gigabyte and much more. Customers enjoy Free UK delivery which in most cases is next working day. Purchase with confidence via PayPal which includes the buyer protection programme for complete peace of mind.

02036579723

support@quzo.net

PO Box 598CraigavonBT64 9DHUnited Kingdom

Live Chat

How would you rate Quzo ?

"I must admit I was a little sceptical at first having never heard if the company. I used trust pilot and read the reviews and I was still uncertain until I spoke direct with them. I was put instantly at ease and the sales person was very knowledgeable about the product I was interested in. He advised me on dispatch and and true to his word the product arrived the next day. Amazing service!!!!!"
"Excellent fast service and the cheapest by far Thanks......"
"Superb. Best price and fast."
"Excellent service and quick delivery polite mannerly and helpful on the phone"
"Very fast delivery. A very easy and pleasant transaction at a great price."
"Your pricing is good. Descriptions of the items are good. The customer service and chat operatives are good. However your web site is challenging to navigate and can be frustrating at times. If the web site was better and your range was bigger I'd mark very good."
"Excellent service and fast delivery."
"My desk came with all the pieces and was packaged well. Short delivery time was great will order from then again in the future"
"Fantastic!"
"I was a little bit sceptic, the watch was much cheaper at Quzo than on E-bay. The transaction was smoth, shipping was fast and I'm very happy with my purchase!"
"Fantastic service, efficiently delivered exactly as advertised."
"Spot on service, miles cheaper than high street shops and delivered on time and perfect condition, will be getting all my electrical stuff from here in future"
"At first, I was a bit hesistant to buy from a lesser known seller, but the TV price was over £100 cheaper than other competitors and delivery was insanely fast. I ordered late afternoon and it was with me the next day. thanks again"
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery. Would use again."
"Cheap and quick."
"Item arrived on time and as described, good communication."
"Easy site to navigate with great products."
"Good value. Prompt service. And really Excellent technical support."
"Good quality."