Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

nickdaynes@ptmortgagesltd.co.uk

3/4 Lemanis House, Stone Street, Lympne

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
Fuss free mortgage process, supportive and helpful - I can drop an email/ call and I get a response quickly - super happy with the service - thank you Greame & Fred!
After a few small hiccups and a few issues with payments we got there in the end
Glad to hear and thanks for your review.
Thanks for your review, I’m glad to hear we got there in the end.
Sam Denly service was good, finding me the best deal for my remortgage.
The information on the mortgages offered was timely and the company was both imaginative and helpful in finding the best offer.
Honest advice even though they couldn’t help with the particular case!
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 162 reviews