Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

nickdaynes@ptmortgagesltd.co.uk

3/4 Lemanis House, Stone Street, Lympne

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
I am extremely satisfied and strongly recommend ....Big thanks to Robin and Matt. for all the support and help for getting me good mortgage deal. Wonderful experience , never thought it would be so simple and straightforward , they guided every step , answered all my questions promptly. They are professional and efficient kept me informed and always on hand to discuss any query.
I have worked with Nick and Graeme for a few months now after they were recommended to me by a friend. It is always a pleasure to deal with these guys. If you want up front and sound advice, then these are the people for you. I appreciated and continue to appreciate their energy and solutions-orientated approach. Thank you Prospect Tree team for making the process of house purchasing that much easier. James
Outstanding experience, efficient and friendly. Both Matt and Robin helped with every query and question immediately and definitely know their stuff, would highly recommend.
I just got my mortgage approval. I would like to thankyou The Prospect Tree Mortgages . I would thoroughly recommend , being a first time buyer I am pleased and very much satisfied , really appreciate especially Matt Lee , who carried out all the paper work and supported me in every aspect being friendly and professional. I am very happy with the service I receieved even in these days of Covid pandamic, Matt carried on progression with my application process online. I was a little wary about using online service, but I got assured and communication between my mortgage adviser, Matt was brilliant he responded quickly and efficiently to every query. Thank you
Really helpful team, always on call and happy to go above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them to others.
10/10 - can't recommend Prospect Tree Mortgages enough! thank you - Mr and Mrs Little.
5* to the team at Prospect Tree Mortgages for their work on both of my mortgage applications, for ensuring that the process was as smooth as it could be. Fred was a superstar, working hard and fast to complete my applications and was always at the end of the phone when I had any queries or requests. I was constantly informed throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend.
The team did a fantastic job getting everything ready and sorted. They also took the time to explain anything I needed to know when going through the process.
Brilliant service yet again from Fred, Graeme and Nick.
Remortgaging made simple!
Very pleased with the advice and support I received, from the very beginning of the process (a complicated one, involving buy-to-let, HMO mortgages and remortgaging). Reliable, clear, advice. Happy to provide multiple quotes when I asked for them, based on different scenarios. Gave full and transparent advice. Happy to answer all of my (many) questions. Timely support (quick responses to questions; quick resolution of issues as they arose - eg when a mortgage provider pulled out at an inopportune time). Appears to be a good corporate culture - the support I received was uniformly good across all those I engaged with. And all were friendly and personable to boot. I would be very happy to recommend them to anyone.
Did a great job of getting me a mortgage in tough climate, especially as I am self employed. Thoroughly recommend!
Dealing with Prospect Tree Mortgages and arranging our new mortgage was made very easy and simple thanks to the great work of Fred Barham and Graeme Childs. They both helped and explained each step of the process and supplied us with great advice.
Would highly recommend and would defiantly use their services again.

Many thanks Fred & Graeme.

Mr A Reid & Miss J Weller
Nick was very helpful in finding the best mortgage and explaining all the various terminology and why it was the best choice. Everything was really smooth and I'm about to move in!
We had a fantastic experience with Graeme Childs and Fred Barham. From start to finish it has been really positive, always felt like both were doing everything they could to secure us our mortgage despite our complicated circumstances and the end result demonstrated that!
We will be forever grateful that a random google gave us Graeme & Fred!
I would highly recommend Prospect Tree Mortgages. Nick, Fred and Graeme have helped us find the right mortgage and life insurance to suit our needs and budget. In my opinion they all went above and beyond to make this process as smooth and stress free as possible. They even worked late to contact us to fit in our availability. They were all very prompt to answer any queries we had, and fully explained every process. Through their expertise they have saved us money on both our mortgage and life insurance.
Prospect Tree found a brilliant remortgage deal for me. Staff are friendly, efficient and kind. I felt that they really listened and understood my needs. I will certainly go back to Prospect Tree again.
Great friendly service, always available to answer any questions. Would highly recommend. Graeme Child’s and Fred Barham
Fred and Graeme were so helpful in organising our mortgage and finding us a good deal. Thank you very much!
Amazing from start to finish.
Due to a change in circumstances, I had to look for a mortgage on my own. Graham was a huge help from the first phone call. Whenever I emailed or called with a question, he helped in professional manner.
Once I knew which company I was using my file was passed to Fred who again was excellent, regular calls and emails to keep me updated.
I literally cannot thank both Graham and Fred enough for all their help.
I would highly recommend them both. :)
We start our collaboration with PTM,represented by Mr. Fred Barham,and Mr. Graeme Childs few weeks ago when a good friend recomend them,to help us to buy a house. Science we contract them they lead us with their knowledge and professionalism like I never seen before. Their work is so simple and accurate like a swiss watch....
A huge Thank you wouldn't be enough....so I recommend 100%.
Thank you gentlemen's for making our dream, come true.
Kind regards