Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

0800 8620840

nickdaynes@ptmortgagesltd.co.uk

Room 32Building 940Heeley CloseKent Science ParkSittingbourneKent

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
I've used Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd on three separate occasions now and I've always found them to be extremely helpful with obtaining the best mortgage offer available. I can highly recommend them.
Both Graeme Childs and Fred Barham have been excellent throughout. Valuable, honest, no nonsense advice given. Quick response. Knowledgeable. Polite.

I would highly recommend this service. 5 stars!
Nick and Kerry were amazing securing our mortgage during these difficult times with Covid, there wasn’t many lenders out there which made it very difficult! But once we made an offer on a house and it was accepted they worked non stop to make sure we got the mortgage we were after and words cannot describe how thankful we are, so honestly thank you so much for all your hard work, we are now home owners thanks to them. Would definitely recommend!
Would thoroughly recommend Prospect Tree, great company to deal with professional focused and responsive. Fred and Grahame were so helpful and have made the process stress free very pleased we made the right choice.
Sam and Lisa go out of there way to sort your mortgage for you. Very good service
Nick Green at Prospect Tree is the best. He takes time and patience to explain everything and gets work done on time.

Very Happy with their Professional Services.

Laila Virani.
Fantastic service, extremely helpful, wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Thank you Prospect Tree Mortgages.
Just a short but apreciative thank you to the team at prospectree mortgages for working hard to achieve a remortgage for me many thanks to fred barnham and the team i would recomend you to anyone .
Fuss free mortgage process, supportive and helpful - I can drop an email/ call and I get a response quickly - super happy with the service - thank you Greame & Fred!
Very professional service from Graeme and Fred. They are always at the end of the phone and I highly recommend them. They have been thorough and organised throughout securing my mortgage loan and always been friendly and courteous. An excellent job done and I would use them again if the need arose. Thank you both for all your help in making a complicated procedure less daunting.
I have recently been in contact with Grahame a Fred who have both been very helpful with arranging my morgage and sorting out my life cover .thanks guys x
Prospect Tree Mortgages made getting our mortgage for our first home stress free and easy. They held our hand through the whole process, making sure we understood everything fully. The whole process was made easier thanks to Prospect Tree Mortgages and I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone!
Graeme from Prospect Tree has organised two mortgages for me and on both occasions the service has been second to none. He gave me excellent advice, made the whole process very easy and I'm sure has saved me a lot of money! A very quick and efficient service and I wouldn't hesitate recommending Prospect Tree to friends and family
I am very impressed with Prospect Tree as a company, they are very helpful and extremely professional, they were happy to come to our home outside of office work hours so it didn’t interfere with our work hours which was spot on for us. They was very quick to find us a mortgage which suited our needed and the amount we wanted to pay. Overall absolutely fantastic company and we would 100% use them again if/when the time comes.
. Totally amazed with the service. The guys are very helpful and knowledgeable. They had to deal with a lot of changes on my remorgage aplication but they successfully secured the offer . A big thank you and I recommend the services provided to everyone that dont want to deal with the stress of a mortgage aplication .
Sorin
Prospect Tree Mortages Ltd team has been very helpful for us. Graeme has provided us with excellent advice, he listened and answered all the questions we had. He is trustworthy, personable and he made our re-mortgage experience painless. Thank you!
Excellent service!
Highly recommend !! Graeme child's was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Made the process of getting my mortgage and life insurance sorted so easy. He explained everything in plan English knew the markets well and was always on hand when ever I had any questions. 100% recommend to everyone! ☆☆☆☆☆
Nick and Fred made the whole process of finding a mortgage to suit my circumstances really easy and without any sales pressure. It was really quick and easy to find an offer I was happy with as a first time buyer. Thanks!
I found them incredibly helpful they listened to what I wanted and answered any stupid questions I might have. They explained everything to me and I feel I got the best deal to suit my situation.
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 140 reviews