Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Based on 225 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

08008620840

contact@ptmortgagesltd.co.uk

Acorn Barn, Bower Road, Ashford

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
Once again, prospect tree and especially phil king smashed it out of the park, Phil found the best rate for my buy to let in these times where good rates are hard to find. 100% recommend prospect tree. I won’t go anywhere else. 👍
Phil was my mortgage broker, he got me an amazing buy to let mortgage deal, he kept in touch every step of the way, either by email or by phone. Always felt I was in good hands. The personal touch is everything. 100% will use phil and prospect tree mortgages for my next buy to let property.
Thanks for the feedback Neil. Glad Phil was able to assist & that you were happy with the service you received! Please do pass our details on to anyone you think we will be able to help. Any successful business from friends or family & we will send you a £50 Amazon voucher! All the best, the PTM team.
Great service throughout and always on hand to explain or deal with any queries or changes. Couldn't be happier with the service they provided
Thanks for your feedback Ashley. That's good to hear. We are really pleased everything went well & you are happy with our services. Please do give us a call should you need any help in the future & please do pass our details on to anyone else you think we may be able to help. All the best, the PTM team.
Excellent service. Phil King, who acted was brilliant. He was accessible, friendly and incredibly helpful. We were looked after well, and felt listened to throughout the entire process from start to product offer. Thanks Phil.
Thanks for the feedback Brian & Rebecca. Good to hear Phil was able to help & you were happy with the service you received. Always a pleasure to help. All the best, the PTM team.
Been great working with Graeme and Fred, always been helpful, talking me through everything i needed to know and told me what to expect from the solicitors and estate agents always giving helpful advice at every step. Will be recommending to everyone moving house
Thanks for the feedback Ryan. We are glad to have been able to help. Please do pass our details on to anyone else you think we would be able to help. Any successful business from friends or family & we will send you a £50 Amazon voucher! All the best, the PTM team.
Mockford State agent introduced me to Graeme Childs. He and his colleague Fred has helped with my remortgage. Both were prompt and communicated well to submit the paper work. I would their sevice again future n recommend to my friends. Ten on ten! Excellent service!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Jamuna. That's great to hear! We are happy to have been able to assist with your mortgage needs. Please do give us a call should you need any help or advice in the future. Kind regards, The PTM team.
Mat and Fred were very helpful through our application, making sure we gathered the correct information to get us a great renewal!
Thanks for the feedback Michael. Good to hear you were happy with our services. Always a pleasure to help. If ever you need any advice or help in the future please do give us a call. All the best, the PTM team.
Whilst shopping around for mortgages, my partner and I came across Prospect Tree, Phil and the guys have been amazing through the whole process not just with finding the best mortgage but helping with all the life insurance and other bits that come with it. They have dealt with everything leaving us stress-free. So thankful for finding them and grateful for their help! 100% recommend
Thank you for the kind review Neal & Taryn. We aim to make the mortgage process as stress-free as we can for our customers so that's great to hear your experience with us was exactly that! Please give us a call should you need any help or advice in the future & do pass our details on to anyone else you think we may be able to assist. All the best, the PTM team.
Professional, reliable, friendly, and a pleasure to deal with. Prospect Tree make a potentially stressful process run with ease. Both Nick and Phil were always at the end of the phone to answer any questions we had. They gave us great advice and came up trumps once we had given them our brief. We will definitely be using Prospect Tree in the future.
Thanks for the feedback Chris & Vicky! We always want our valued customers to feel at ease throughout the mortgage process so we are pleased everything went smoothly for you. It was a pleasure to help! Please do give us a call should you need any advice or help in the future & do recommend us to anyone else you think we may be able to assist with their mortgage needs. All the very best, the PTM team.
Matt and Fred at Prospect Tree mortgages made the whole process of finding the right mortgage for us (and exploring many options to get there) stress free during the hugely stressful time of buying a new home. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Thanks for the feedback Lucy. We aim to make the mortgage process as stress-free as we can for our valued customers so we are delighted that everything went smoothly for you. Please do recommend us to anyone you think we can help & if you need any help or advice in the future please do get in contact with us. Wishing you all the very best, the PTM team.
The team at Prospect Tree were incredibly helpful, always fantastically responsive and secured us a great deal.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Allan. That's great news! Good to hear all went well for you. We always aim to get the best deal available for our customers & make the mortgage process as stress free as possible. It was a pleasure to help. All the best, the PTM team.
Can't recommend enough very professional and responsive. Phil was amazing throughout the process and helped us to get the best mortgage deal.
Thanks for the feedback Raffaele & Magda. It was a pleasure to help. We are delighted that you are happy with the service you received from us. Please do recommend us to anyone else you think we would be able to help. All the very best, the PTM team.
Would recommend, helped us find a deal suitable for our needs
Thanks for the feedback Georgia. We are glad to have been able to help. If ever you need any advice in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. All the best, the PTM team.
Both Matt and Fred have listened to me and given me all appropriate options to address my needs and circumstances. I am very happy with the service they have provided.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Sarah. We are pleased to hear you are happy with our services. Please do give us a call if you need any help or advice in the future. All the best, the PTM team.
Phil King and Nick have been amazing! As first-time buyers, the process of buying a house seems extremely daunting and confusing. However, Phil has guided us through every step and has always been at the end of a phone to answer any questions we have had about the process. The team at Prospect Tree have been amazing, would highly recommend!! Thank you Phil!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Rhianna. We always want our customers to feel at ease throughout the mortgage process as we all know it can be a little daunting at times! Glad everything went well & you were happy with our services. Please do give us a call if you ever need any advice in the future. Also, if you recommend us to any family or friends, any successful business & we will send you a £50 Amazon voucher! All the best, the PTM team.
When I applied for a Morgage I expected the process to be quiet stressful. I used prospect tree Morgage’s to arrange it for me and had no need to worry. The whole process went very smoothly and they kept me informed of the progress. So would highly recommend them .
Thanks for the feedback Ian. We are pleased to hear everything went smoothly & you were happy with our services. Please do pass our details on to anyone else you think we could help & if you ever need any advice in the future, you know where we are! All the best, the PTM team.
Professional and really helpful. I would recommend Graeme Childs and also Robin’s help. They kept us updated throughout the process and made everything so easy. Thank you!
Thanks for the feedback Romina. We are so pleased that everything went well for you. If ever you need any help or advice in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. We are always happy to help! All the best, the PTM team.
Really good service all round.
Thanks for your feedback Paul & Elaine. We are pleased to have been able to help. If ever you need any advice or help in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. All the best, the PTM team.
This company have been amazing when doing my buy to let mortgage on my new property.
Hi Vicky, thank you so much for your feedback. That's great to hear! Always happy to help. If ever you need any advice or help in the future please do give us a call. All the best, the PTM team.
We used Prospect Tree to renew our mortgage. They were extremely helpful and prompt in responding. The whole process was completed extremely quickly.
Thanks so much for the feedback Mr Westhead. We are so pleased that you are happy with our services. If ever you need any help or advice in the future please do give us a call. All the best, the PTM team.
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 225 reviews