Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

nickdaynes@ptmortgagesltd.co.uk

3/4 Lemanis House, Stone Street, Lympne

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
The team did a fantastic job getting everything ready and sorted. They also took the time to explain anything I needed to know when going through the process.
Brilliant service yet again from Fred, Graeme and Nick.
Remortgaging made simple!
Very pleased with the advice and support I received, from the very beginning of the process (a complicated one, involving buy-to-let, HMO mortgages and remortgaging). Reliable, clear, advice. Happy to provide multiple quotes when I asked for them, based on different scenarios. Gave full and transparent advice. Happy to answer all of my (many) questions. Timely support (quick responses to questions; quick resolution of issues as they arose - eg when a mortgage provider pulled out at an inopportune time). Appears to be a good corporate culture - the support I received was uniformly good across all those I engaged with. And all were friendly and personable to boot. I would be very happy to recommend them to anyone.
Did a great job of getting me a mortgage in tough climate, especially as I am self employed. Thoroughly recommend!
Dealing with Prospect Tree Mortgages and arranging our new mortgage was made very easy and simple thanks to the great work of Fred Barham and Graeme Childs. They both helped and explained each step of the process and supplied us with great advice.
Would highly recommend and would defiantly use their services again.

Many thanks Fred & Graeme.

Mr A Reid & Miss J Weller
Nick was very helpful in finding the best mortgage and explaining all the various terminology and why it was the best choice. Everything was really smooth and I'm about to move in!
We had a fantastic experience with Graeme Childs and Fred Barham. From start to finish it has been really positive, always felt like both were doing everything they could to secure us our mortgage despite our complicated circumstances and the end result demonstrated that!
We will be forever grateful that a random google gave us Graeme & Fred!
I would highly recommend Prospect Tree Mortgages. Nick, Fred and Graeme have helped us find the right mortgage and life insurance to suit our needs and budget. In my opinion they all went above and beyond to make this process as smooth and stress free as possible. They even worked late to contact us to fit in our availability. They were all very prompt to answer any queries we had, and fully explained every process. Through their expertise they have saved us money on both our mortgage and life insurance.
Prospect Tree found a brilliant remortgage deal for me. Staff are friendly, efficient and kind. I felt that they really listened and understood my needs. I will certainly go back to Prospect Tree again.
Great friendly service, always available to answer any questions. Would highly recommend. Graeme Child’s and Fred Barham
Fred and Graeme were so helpful in organising our mortgage and finding us a good deal. Thank you very much!
Amazing from start to finish.
Due to a change in circumstances, I had to look for a mortgage on my own. Graham was a huge help from the first phone call. Whenever I emailed or called with a question, he helped in professional manner.
Once I knew which company I was using my file was passed to Fred who again was excellent, regular calls and emails to keep me updated.
I literally cannot thank both Graham and Fred enough for all their help.
I would highly recommend them both. :)
We start our collaboration with PTM,represented by Mr. Fred Barham,and Mr. Graeme Childs few weeks ago when a good friend recomend them,to help us to buy a house. Science we contract them they lead us with their knowledge and professionalism like I never seen before. Their work is so simple and accurate like a swiss watch....
A huge Thank you wouldn't be enough....so I recommend 100%.
Thank you gentlemen's for making our dream, come true.
Kind regards
I am grateful to the team at Prospect Tree Mortgages for their help and confidence in getting a good mortgage deal, from the beginning of the process through to getting the formal offer from the bank. Communication has been excellent throughout and has put us at ease with what could easily be a very stressful exercise.
Fred and Graham were a great help. Would definitely use again and recommend them.
I've used Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd on three separate occasions now and I've always found them to be extremely helpful with obtaining the best mortgage offer available. I can highly recommend them.
Both Graeme Childs and Fred Barham have been excellent throughout. Valuable, honest, no nonsense advice given. Quick response. Knowledgeable. Polite.

A slight change in my circumstances didn’t seem to phase them at all. Any matters related to this were soon resolved and I am really happy with the help and support in which I received.

I would highly recommend Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd. 5 stars!
Nick and Kerry were amazing securing our mortgage during these difficult times with Covid, there wasn’t many lenders out there which made it very difficult! But once we made an offer on a house and it was accepted they worked non stop to make sure we got the mortgage we were after and words cannot describe how thankful we are, so honestly thank you so much for all your hard work, we are now home owners thanks to them. Would definitely recommend!
Would thoroughly recommend Prospect Tree, great company to deal with professional focused and responsive. Fred and Grahame were so helpful and have made the process stress free very pleased we made the right choice.
Sam and Lisa go out of there way to sort your mortgage for you. Very good service
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 155 reviews