Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd : Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

0800 8620840

Click Here

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
"Used them for my original mortgage a couple of years ago. A couple of months before my fixed rate mortgage was due to expire, Sam sent me a reminder to resubmit the info to him. Once I did so, he got me a slightly better rate with no physical papers to sign and no fee for me to pay. Outstanding service as always, speak to you again once this fixed rate is finished :)"
"Fantastic service and extremely knowledgeable…...I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, in fact I would encourage you to use Prospect Tree"
"prospect tree mortgages are extremely good at what they do and come highly recommended !"
"Prospect Tree Mortgages' knowledge of a complicated market place is most impressive and as they are independent and not tied to any one provider essential to consult."
"A fantastic service and a do what they say they will do culture and a pleasure to work with."
"I have recommended Prospect Tree for a number of years and have found them extremely responsive and professional. Family members have also used them and the transactions have gone very smoothly, I am currently in the process of using them myself and the service has been terrific."
"Great personal service, paying attention to detail during every step of the process. Saved significant cash on the current mortgage payments and looked ahead for the future too! Thorough, genuine, helpful without using any jargon making the whole process simple and communicating well throughout the process. Thank you to Nick, Sam and the wider team at Prospect Tree!"
"Great knowledge and honest advice"
"Happy to recommend that you put your trust in Prospect Tree Mortgages."
"We used prospect tree Morgages and found them to be outstanding , we dealt with a lovely guy named Nick Daynes who guided us through the whole process of changing our mortgage over for a much more suitable one and saved us a substantial sum of money in the process ...can't recommend them enough"
"Excellent brokers who dealt with my two remortgages in a quick and efficient manner and saved me over £200 per month. Great service"
"Fantastic knowledgable team. Always happy to help and get things done quickly."
"From initial application to mortgage completion Nick at Prospect Tree Mortgages was truly excellent. As a self employed person my options had always been limited before but Nick went the extra mile and provided a wide range of choice with excellent rates and terms. Nick has secured us a fixed term at an exceptional rate and I thank him for that. I have no hesitation in recommending Prospect Tree Mortgages and I certainly will be using them again when it is time to remortgage again."
"Nick and his team were excellent wouldn't hesitate to recommend to Friends, colleagues and Family."
"Extremely knowledgeable advisers and a fantastic service."
"Fantastic service from Nick at Prospect Tree Mortgages (as always). Very reliable, knowledgeable and totally professional."
"Nothing is too much trouble for this fantasti team. Friendly, knowledgeable, and above all, they worked seriously hard to get our mortgage across the line. Will be indebted to Prospect Tree for a lifetime for helping us get on the property ladder."
"Nick and his team are amazing and have been fantastic for me , would definitely recommend to family and friends ."
"Fantastic Company, I have used them on a couple of occasions and would not hesitate in using them again, very honest and knowledgeable."
"Nick was absolutely brilliant! He was always helpful, proactive and responsive and a breath of fresh air after some bad remortgaging experiences in the past. Thank you for helping me with this process so efficiently"
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 99 reviews