Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

0800 8620840

Room 32
Building 940
Heeley Close
Kent Science Park
Sittingbourne
Kent

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
Nick is absolutely brillant I have been dealing with him for many years and I get the best advice and gets me the best deals. Definitely recommend Prospect Tree
Really personal service. Great team that will go over and above. This really was the easiest mortgage application ever ! Would sincerely recommend to everyone.
Excellent friendly communication and efficiency with every interaction, which really lessened the stress of moving. We were able to secure the mortgage we needed to buy our dream home and get excellent life insurance too. We have recommended Prospect to several family and friends looking to move.
Provide an excellent and efficient service - highly recommend
Nick and the team at Prospect Tree were invaluable during our house buying process. They were fast, efficient and generous with their time and advice and value for money too. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a broker.
Used them for my original mortgage a couple of years ago. A couple of months before my fixed rate mortgage was due to expire, Sam sent me a reminder to resubmit the info to him. Once I did so, he got me a slightly better rate with no physical papers to sign and no fee for me to pay. Outstanding service as always, speak to you again once this fixed rate is finished :)
Thanks Michael, I am glad it all went so smoothly and Sam was able to save you some money.
Fantastic service and extremely knowledgeable…...I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, in fact I would encourage you to use Prospect Tree
Thanks for your review Pam, glad we could help.
prospect tree mortgages are extremely good at what they do and come highly recommended !
Thank you Julien.
Prospect Tree Mortgages' knowledge of a complicated market place is most impressive and as they are independent and not tied to any one provider essential to consult.
Thanks for you review Geordie, it's good to hear how pleased you are with our service.
A fantastic service and a do what they say they will do culture and a pleasure to work with.
Thanks Tony, we pride ourselves on communication and I am pleased to hear all went well.
I have recommended Prospect Tree for a number of years and have found them extremely responsive and professional. Family members have also used them and the transactions have gone very smoothly, I am currently in the process of using them myself and the service has been terrific.
Thank you Jason, this is great to hear. I am pleased to hear all has gone smoothly with your current transaction as well. We look forward to helping you in the future.
Great personal service, paying attention to detail during every step of the process. Saved significant cash on the current mortgage payments and looked ahead for the future too! Thorough, genuine, helpful without using any jargon making the whole process simple and communicating well throughout the process. Thank you to Nick, Sam and the wider team at Prospect Tree!
Thanks Andy, great to hear about your experience. I am glad it all went well and we were able to save you money.
Great knowledge and honest advice
Thanks Jon
Happy to recommend that you put your trust in Prospect Tree Mortgages.
Thanks Sofia, trust is so important I’m pleased you had a good experience.
We used prospect tree Morgages and found them to be outstanding , we dealt with a lovely guy named Nick Daynes who guided us through the whole process of changing our mortgage over for a much more suitable one and saved us a substantial sum of money in the process ...can't recommend them enough
Thanks Tom, great to hear we managed to save you money on your mortgages payments. Our aim is always to provide the right advice to our clients and recommend the right mortgages for them.
Excellent brokers who dealt with my two remortgages in a quick and efficient manner and saved me over £200 per month. Great service
Thanks Richard, great to hear you were happy with our service, and a wonderful saving as well!
Fantastic knowledgable team. Always happy to help and get things done quickly.
Thank you Lydia, we often have tight timescales to work to and can accommodate the most urgent of cases.
From initial application to mortgage completion Nick at Prospect Tree Mortgages was truly excellent. As a self employed person my options had always been limited before but Nick went the extra mile and provided a wide range of choice with excellent rates and terms. Nick has secured us a fixed term at an exceptional rate and I thank him for that. I have no hesitation in recommending Prospect Tree Mortgages and I certainly will be using them again when it is time to remortgage again.
Thanks so much for your review Ray, it was a pleasure dealing with you throughout the process. Self employment is a specialism of ours so tell all your friends!
Nick and his team were excellent wouldn't hesitate to recommend to Friends, colleagues and Family.
Thank you Andrew, wonderful to hear.
Extremely knowledgeable advisers and a fantastic service.
Thank you Gary, service is at the heart of ethos.
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 104 reviews