Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

nickdaynes@ptmortgagesltd.co.uk

Acorn Barn, Bower Road, Ashford

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
Prospect Tree Mortgages' knowledge of a complicated market place is most impressive and as they are independent and not tied to any one provider essential to consult.
Thanks for you review Geordie, it's good to hear how pleased you are with our service.
A fantastic service and a do what they say they will do culture and a pleasure to work with.
Thanks Tony, we pride ourselves on communication and I am pleased to hear all went well.
I have recommended Prospect Tree for a number of years and have found them extremely responsive and professional. Family members have also used them and the transactions have gone very smoothly, I am currently in the process of using them myself and the service has been terrific.
Thank you Jason, this is great to hear. I am pleased to hear all has gone smoothly with your current transaction as well. We look forward to helping you in the future.
Great personal service, paying attention to detail during every step of the process. Saved significant cash on the current mortgage payments and looked ahead for the future too!

Thorough, genuine, helpful without using any jargon making the whole process simple and communicating well throughout the process.

Thank you to Nick, Sam and the wider team at Prospect Tree!
Thanks Andy, great to hear about your experience. I am glad it all went well and we were able to save you money.
Great knowledge and honest advice
Thanks Jon
Happy to recommend that you put your trust in Prospect Tree Mortgages.
Thanks Sofia, trust is so important I’m pleased you had a good experience.
We used prospect tree Morgages and found them to be outstanding , we dealt with a lovely guy named Nick Daynes who guided us through the whole process of changing our mortgage over for a much more suitable one and saved us a substantial sum of money in the process ...can't recommend them enough
Thanks Tom, great to hear we managed to save you money on your mortgages payments. Our aim is always to provide the right advice to our clients and recommend the right mortgages for them.
Excellent brokers who dealt with my two remortgages in a quick and efficient manner and saved me over £200 per month. Great service
Thanks Richard, great to hear you were happy with our service, and a wonderful saving as well!
Fantastic knowledgable team. Always happy to help and get things done quickly.
Thank you Lydia, we often have tight timescales to work to and can accommodate the most urgent of cases.
From initial application to mortgage completion Nick at Prospect Tree Mortgages was truly excellent. As a self employed person my options had always been limited before but Nick went the extra mile and provided a wide range of choice with excellent rates and terms. Nick has secured us a fixed term at an exceptional rate and I thank him for that. I have no hesitation in recommending Prospect Tree Mortgages and I certainly will be using them again when it is time to remortgage again.
Thanks so much for your review Ray, it was a pleasure dealing with you throughout the process. Self employment is a specialism of ours so tell all your friends!
Nick and his team were excellent wouldn't hesitate to recommend to Friends, colleagues and Family.
Thank you Andrew, wonderful to hear.
Extremely knowledgeable advisers and a fantastic service.
Thank you Gary, service is at the heart of ethos.
Fantastic service from Nick at Prospect Tree Mortgages (as always). Very reliable, knowledgeable and totally professional.
Thanks Robert, it’s always a pleasure doing business with you.
Nothing is too much trouble for this fantasti team.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and above all, they worked seriously hard to get our mortgage across the line.
Will be indebted to Prospect Tree for a lifetime for helping us get on the property ladder.
Thank you so much for your review Bill, helping you and Daisy into your first home together was a pleasure. Great to hear there is a new addition to the family as well! Congratulations!
Thank you for your kind words Bill, we are so pleased you are happy in your new home!
Nick and his team are amazing and have been fantastic for me , would definitely recommend to family and friends .
Thank you John, it’s always nice hearing our clients can recommend us to friends and family with confidence.
Fantastic Company, I have used them on a couple of occasions and would not hesitate in using them again, very honest and knowledgeable.
Thanks Del, good to hear, our advisors work hard to stay ahead of the curve, up to date with new mortgage products and criteria.
Nick was absolutely brilliant! He was always helpful, proactive and responsive and a breath of fresh air after some bad remortgaging experiences in the past.

Thank you for helping me with this process so efficiently
Thanks for the review, glad to hear Nick was able to provide a good experience. Being proactive and responsive is so important.
Sam (with excellent support from Lisa) provided me with a very easy and efficient service for porting my existing mortgage to a new property. I found him to be very thorough, reliable, and knowledgable. Many thanks.
Thanks for your review, glad to hear you had a good experience from the team.
Very pleased with the service received. Honest, credible and timely in all matters. Highly recommended.
Thanks Marc, I’m pleased your were so happy with the experience provided.
Thanks Marc for your review, honesty is so important to us we are glad you had a good experience.
Debbie and Ian did a wonderful job. We feel that buying our first propriety would not be possible without their support and expertise.
We definitely recommend their premium service.
E&H
Thank you so much for your review, we were glad to help you get where you wanted to be. Don’t forget to recommend us to friends and family.
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 176 reviews