Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd
Telephone
Read Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

About Top 10 Finance Ltd:

Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

No hassle simple development finance broker.
Zara arranged both development and then my exit finance and, even though I always shop around, she always comes up on top in both service, and pricing, as she places us with banks.
I have made an enquiry about a development loan on a number of websites as I have never had to take out finance in the past and didn't know how to begin . Even though I did not end up taking the loan, our phone conversation and subsequent follow ups were the most professional response we received. If am sure we will go ahead with you on our next project
I had tried to arrange finance with a pier to pier lender, on my own but they kept on changing the terms. Zara was instrumental in arranging finance with a bank who is an established player in the industry and who i hope will take my business gong forward on numerous projects to follow
Tremendous service during our finance application. It felt like they went above and beyond in helping us complete in a timely manner.
Experienced and professional development finance brokers with quick an efficient staff. We will be working with top 10 again in the future.
This was our second development and as we did our last in cash we were clueless about raising finance, how hard it was and what it involved. This broker helped throughout not an inconsiderable length of time it all took to arrange and we are grateful for all the assistance we received
Zara helped to release capital from our block of flats, to repay our previous lender who went into administration! We encountered a few issues along the way with the valuation, which was expected and I am very grateful for all of her assistance
Commendable service from Top 10 Finance throughout, fully discussed available options at feasibility of project stage, clear and fast response to queries raised from both myself and lenders and went the extra mile with finding solutions for issues arising during processing, which enabled completion of the transaction within 1 week. Would definitely recommend and use again for other projects.
This is the second time I have dealt with Target Capital and they are honestly the best broker I have dealt with. They got back to me almost instantly and have some of the best rates around. Superb.
Not knowing how complex arranging development finance for our project would end up being we embarked on a larger than usual project and our bank and others declines us. It was extremely helpful coming across Zara at top 10, and her contacts and expertise in presentation, to finally arrange necessary finance.
Simple and efficient development loans.
Zara worked for 6 months on our very complex deal, and although we have sometimes lost patience with one another, I can safely say that this is the most experienced and able broker I have ever come across
Tremendous development finance broker with the best rates
We were looking for a very large development loan in Northern Ireland and everyone let us down, apart from Top 10 who acted swiftly, they are very well connected with real access to the entire market, so introduced us to a lesser known lender who performed.
Zara's answers to my (naive) initial questions were very clear and helpful. I am sure that I will develop a great cooperation with this company for my future projects. I would definitely recommend this company!
A quick thanks you to Top 10 Finance for enabling me to understand what the various options were to get the development finance I wanted. I got a lot better rate for my loan than expected. Honest and helpful – thanks again.
This was our first time dealing with Top 10 Finance but it was an excellent experience. Fast, straightforward and inexpensive loans.
Top 10 are a very experienced brokerage and I have worked with them multiple times in the past. They're overall very professional and find the best deals out there for development finance.
I would highly recommend the services that Zara provides and have to-date recommended several friends along with business associates to hee in the confidence that a quality service shall be provided. Thank You.
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 792 reviews