Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd

About Top 10 Finance Ltd: Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

"Well-known and professional broker."
"They're a good and well-known development loan broker and, from my experience, are ones you can trust"
"After borrowing a bridging loan with the help of top 10 finance, I am happy to recommend them to any prospective developers."
"I have used other brokers in the past, but the level of service and support I received from Top 10 Finance when arranging the current funding was outstanding. I cannot praise them enough."
"Zara helped us fund our biggest development to date; we were initially a bit out of our depth, however the bank she introduced us to met us a few times and was very supportive throughout. We cannot be more pleased with this overall positive experience"
"We are very pleased with the whole experience. From the initial phone call, advice, to our final product and after service."
"Top 10 Finance are brilliant brokers. They did so much work towards our case and were always being helpful."
"A reputable and professional broker."
Tracy Harris
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding and very professional in every way.Nothing was to much trouble (even on Sunday's) Zara went the extra mile to arrange what we needed within the tight time period which we had.We would highly recommend to anybody as it was a perfect service thank you."
"A finance broker that knows what they are doing. Clearly have many years of experience under their belt and were always professional and fast. I couldn't be happier with the end result."
"Very professional company. Working with them exceeded expectations and my company and I have now taken out finance with a lender Top 10 Finance has brokered."
"Remarkable broker, I have an immense trust in them. Has funded our last three projects and always comes up with the goods"
"Top 10 Finance know the market very well. This was evidenced by the lenders they offered and all the work they put in to get us a good development loan."
"Top 10 Finance are my broker of choice now. I needed development finance for a hotel renovation. Thanks to Top 10 Finance, I found the perfect lender for my loan. I'm very happy with their service."
"Zara was recommended to us through a mutual contact and I can simply say that this was an excellent recommendation. We cannot have hoped for a better connected and faster working broker."
"I was quite new to the development and development finance business and needed advice. After ringing a few brokers I googled, Zara was the only one who made the process clear and who actually even took the time to explain the basics to me. I'm very grateful for her time, valuable advice and I'm sure to be using this service every time I find properties to develop."
"Exceptional attention to detail, and understanding of what we needed and wanted to achieve, all completed in a very short time period"
"Zara understood our needs perfectly, and although we did not listen to most of her advice, leading to matters going wrong for us, she still sorted all out in the end. Thank you for your patience , Zara"
"We are quite new to the whole game and so didn't quote know what to expect, Zara took the time to actually explain it all. She did not have to but I'll always remember our first conversation explaining all in detail which really helped. Here is to our next deal"
"Working with Zara and Tony they were extremely professional throughout their dealings with us and made all effort to put our minds at ease over the development loan application process while we were living abroad. The team was highly supportive in making every effort to deliver a solution for us"
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 509 reviews