Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd

About Top 10 Finance Ltd: Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

"We've entrusted Zara with our entire portfolio refinance which involved development of a few assets. Her connection with the commercial banks was strong and we really got a good deal. We will be coming back."
"Some of the best development finance brokers in the UK. Experienced and a breeze to work with. Highly recommended to any developers looking for finance."
"Broker with professionalism and friendly people. These are the people I would use again for a loan."
"Superb service and friendly people such as Zara. These are the brokers that I recommend."
"We have been developing for the last 5 years but the banks still did not find us interesting enough to lend to us. Zara helped us find the best of the rest in terms of development finance packages out there, and we will never attempt to use the high street again."
"Zara was very thorough in her assessment of our case and consequently able to help knowing the full picture. She also took time to realize why had our finance failed and correct the situation. Very professional"
"I was looking to purchase a building plot on isle of Wight , approached a number of brokers, without success. Zara manged to get me an offer, which enabled me to do a deal at a competitive price as I was the only one with the proof of funds"
"Overall experience was more than satisfactory, we were supported every step of the way in what was a new journey for us."
"Excellent brokers that I'm very happy to have worked with. Very skilled team."
"This is the third time we are using Zara's brokerage and we are still as satisfied as before. Very happy with the rates, and her dedication."
"We were not very confident of achieving good rates with our blemished credit history, which although happened many years ago was causing us a problem with the banks. However Zara persevered and introduced is to a lender who has now funded us twice at the industry best rates. Excellent performance, Zara"
"The best development finance brokers with experience in many cases. Unparalleled speed and performance."
"Development brokers with a real know how of the market. Very good to work with and highly professional."
"Development finance without any hassle or stress. Best finance company I've worked with with experienced brokers"
"Fast and efficient finance, love their service."
"Very happy with my work with top 10 finance"
"Brilliant finance broker. Very good to work with Zara and her colleagues."
"Good broker with much experience"
"Zara offers us invaluable advice and her knowledge was unprecedented. We are an experienced developer but she navigated us through some really murky waters with skill and we thoroughly recommend this broker"
"They were very proficient in working with banks and finding the best deal for our development project. They worked very hard and have much experience. 5/5"
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 568 reviews