Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd

About Top 10 Finance Ltd: Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

"I was developing a new hotel and needed development finance. Top 10 Finance successfully brokered me a good deal and the development is going to plan."
"Zara patiently went through four abortive deals with us, until we finally bought two refurbishment properties at auction, and arranged a refurbishment loan at high loan to value very quickly. Admittedly we were worried as we bought them in a bit of a haste, but we did not need to have been, as everything really went smoothly - her recommendation of a lender was spot on."
"This is our third borrowing and Zara is coming up with even better deals than before, we are able to grow due to this brokers dedication. Thank you"
"A highly commendable development loan broker. This has been my second time using them and they never fail to deliver on good finance with good rates from lenders."
"They are a tremendous development finance broker. I thought it would be difficult but we breezed through quotes and legals much faster than I expected mostly in part to active work by Zara, who was the agent I worked with."
"My company is developing a new property and we needed to secure development finance. Thanks to top 10 finance, we now have a development loan with a market-leading lender."
"Thoroughly recommend these brokers. They got me the best loan with no strings attached."
"Superb and popular broker for a good reason. Excellent people and worked hard to get us our development finance."
"A brilliant development broker. My loan was processed fast and professionally after they found me the right lender. I'd definitely use them again."
"Target seemed determined and adamant that they could help me and they sure did. This was the reason I chose them. This was my first deal, and I knew I may have trouble raising money without much history behind me. K Target also supported me when my Solicitor messed me about and recemmended one who did the job well."
"Target showed an astonishing knowledge of the market, and persevered with us and this deal despite several set backs. Without you this would not happen, thank you"
"Zara was outstanding in his approach,support,and knowledge. A pleasure to work with from a customers perspective,and I would highly recommend her services"
"A truly good broker. They were professional and fast, two qualities I look for in a middle man. After successfully completing my development loan I am satisfied with the service they provided and as such recommend them highly."
"A superb broker. They provided me with multiple offers and filled out the necessary forms with all my details. They made the whole process very easy, so I fully recommend them."
"Thoughtful and approachable I would not trust anyone else with my finances but Zara"
"Quick and professional broker. I'm more than happy with the results they've given me and I recommend them highly."
"I'm a small developer on my second project , Target helped me find a scheme for 4 bungalows. I had approached my bank but they were not interested. Zara found me a deal on the same day at a reasonable rate."
"Very good broker. Happy with the turnout."
"As usual our broker here performed very well. Thanks. Zara"
"A very good broker. Used them for development finance and were a treat to work with. I highly recommend them"
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 478 reviews