Present Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Present Company

About Present Company: Although a successful business, we have remained small enough to ensure we are able to control all aspects of our buying – especially in respect of our long-standing commitment to fairly traded products from the developing world.

We make regular overseas visits to meet our suppliers, in countries including: Indonesia, India, Nepal and Thailand. We deal directly with suppliers; often family-run businesses operating out of their homes. Such employment helps to maintain small economic communities; allowing people to remain in their own villages, instead of having to migrate and seek work in cities - where prospects and living conditions are usually poor and family/ community support often non-existent.

We seek to establish long term relationships with our suppliers – some have been supplying us for in excess of 20 years. We buy at fair prices and pay all our suppliers to agreed terms. We pay our suppliers in the developing world a percentage cash payment ‘up front’; allowing them to source materials and take on additional craftspeople to fulfil our orders. In this way they are able to avoid loan sharks who seek to charge exorbitant interest rates on small, vulnerable businesses. We believe that business should be fair, ethical and beneficial for all.

Tell us how Present Company made you happy

"Good choice of stock, delivered promptly"
"Presents were good quality and arrived quickly and in tact. Very much enjoyed - thank you!"
"Top notch, thank you for the extra effort to expedite the order to the United States. You had just what I needed for my wife. Thanks again, truly!"
"Very impressed with speed of delivery. Spice drawers are lovely and look amazing x"
"I have purchased cards from Present Company on several occasions because their website is very easy to navigate, their goods are excellent quality and my items have arrived each time very quickly and in perfect order as they have been packed with great care. I will continue to use Present Company and highly recommend them."
"What a pleasant surprise to find this company. I grab item of furniture with delivery to an outlying location in under 2 days. I will certainly use again."
"Great! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for fun gifts! Great service and really happy with my purchase."
"Very good service. Actually cheaper than buying in a local town, despite postage! Absolutely love the card designs."
"Love these cute little dishes! They are gorgeous."
"Excellent gift delivered as expected and packed well."
"Lovely products that I ordered and sent on to a friend. I was able to easily specify a different address to send to for Mother's Day. Very happy. Will order again!"
"Easy to use web site, my order arrived on time. Very happy to order from Present Company."
"Well packaged would order from them again thank you"
"Present Company are an excellent company to do business with. They sell quality and fascinating goods to suit everyone that display remarkable value for money. They are nice people & their deliveries are very swift. I can certainly recommend them. R.M."
"Great service, product delivered quickly and efficiently."
"I was really impressed with the quality and efficiency of this company, I have never ordered from them before but I will do again and also recommend !"
"Ordered East of India puppies one for my daughter and one for myself just as a remainder as she has recently lost her beloved spaniel. Very happy with the process or order and deliver just slightly disappointed with the quality conrol as one of the "puppies" had a slight defect but in view of the cost felt it was not worth returning however slightly disappointed this was not picked up prior to despatch."
"Lovely gifts, good prices and speedy delivery - thanks!"
"Once again service and goods excellent. Most definitely would recommend and will use again"
Present Company is rated 4.93 based on 189 reviews