Present Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Present Company
"Excellent service and quality products. We bought the Namaste incense cones (Patchouli and Amber and the vanilla) .... lovely! Thank you"
"Brilliant service - so pleased with everything- would definitely use this company again."
"I ordered a magnetic bracelet by Coppercraft from Present Company. The item was despatched very quickly and was extremely well packed. This is now my second order from Present Company. I am impressed with their range of goods which are of a high quality at a very reasonable price. Orders are despatched efficiently and are well packed. I will be placing future orders from this company and would recommend them to others."
"I bought 2 two bad mice mugs from Present Company. They were nicely wrapped when they arrived. The mugs are lovely! I am very pleased with the purchase :)"
"This was my first order with the Present Company - excellent service and present arrived in time for my friends birthday. She loved the bracelet and I would definitely place an order again when looking for a special present 🎁"
"Gorgeous little mug, sorry there was only one left in stock."
"Quick and reliable service"
"After searching on the internet I came across the present company. The prices are really good and what the company stands for. I ordered some products and the delivery was quick and very well packed. I will deffinatly be shopping here again."
"Excellent product. Super quick delivery. Product well packed. Many thanks."
"Fab products, promptly delivered as usual - I love Present Company."
"Excellent!"
"Excellent service"
"Great price & fantastic products ,thank you Drew."
"Beautiful seat cushion and great customer service!!"
"Lovely company to deal with. Will definitely be purchasing nearer Christmas."
"Cute little Christmas Decks ordered,delivery was sooner than i expected.Packaged well for delivery,found the site via another link.Will be shopping at the site again.Thanks"
"Lovely website, easy to find the cards I wanted. Delivery price very reasonable and packaging robust even though my order was small. Will definitely use Present Company again."
"I was very pleased with my bracelet and was exactly as shown on the website. The quality is excellent and am sure it wll be hard wearing. No problem with delivery which was efficient and was updated frequently."
"Excellent choice of gifts, service and delivery. Will definitely shop again"
"Very quick delivery and was delighted with the cards I ordered. Great service and will definitely be back!"
Present Company is rated 4.94 based on 53 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!