Present Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Present Company
Read Present Company Reviews

About Present Company:

Although a successful business, we have remained small enough to ensure we are able to control all aspects of our buying – especially in respect of our long-standing commitment to fairly traded products from the developing world.

We make regular overseas visits to meet our suppliers, in countries including: Indonesia, India, Nepal and Thailand. We deal directly with suppliers; often family-run businesses operating out of their homes. Such employment helps to maintain small economic communities; allowing people to remain in their own villages, instead of having to migrate and seek work in cities - where prospects and living conditions are usually poor and family/ community support often non-existent.

We seek to establish long term relationships with our suppliers – some have been supplying us for in excess of 20 years. We buy at fair prices and pay all our suppliers to agreed terms. We pay our suppliers in the developing world a percentage cash payment ‘up front’; allowing them to source materials and take on additional craftspeople to fulfil our orders. In this way they are able to avoid loan sharks who seek to charge exorbitant interest rates on small, vulnerable businesses. We believe that business should be fair, ethical and beneficial for all.

Tell us how Present Company made you happy
Present Company 5 star review on 18th April 2020
Liza Dresner
Present Company 5 star review on 25th January 2020
Hitu Jethwa
Excellent service and delivery, my purchases are lovely Thankyou.
I ordered the lovely gifts I see when out shopping, now we are shielding the site was a great find. All well packed and delivered quickly enough, happy customer 🙂
I ordered a China gift from the present company.
Very happy with the gift on arrival.
Extremely well packaged, three different layers to protect it on its postal journey!
Easy to use site and ordered, arrived very quickly, will definitely use again.
Excellent service, orders are dispatched very quickly. I would definitely recommend using this company.
Excellent company! Superb quality of goods. Swift delivery. Would highly recommend.
Fantastic service. I needed the goods quickly and they delivered.
Wonderful, helpful service and high quality products
Beautiful cards and excellant service and value. Thoroughly recommend
Great products, quick delivery and nicely packaged. Thank you!
I have bought the GE Feng cards in shops before covid and people have always loved them . When I found out on the web that you stock the ones I particularly like , I was delighted . They were beautifully packaged and quickly delivered and very well received by the recipients. I will certainly order them from you again. Thank you.
Extremely fast delivery time and items very well packaged. Very happy with the items I ordered.
Diffuser very well packed.
I’ve loved what you sell for years. The online service was excellent too.
I was delighted with my purchase and delivery which was very quick.Will definitely buy from Present Company again.
I am so pleased with the hearts and stars. Exactly what I wanted with the sentiment expressed and just the right size.
I will buy more of these. Live your website. Thank you.
Excellent customer care, excellent quality of product, beautiful little wooden hearts with lovely quotes. Would recomend 100%. Excellent mail/delivery service. Thank you
This is the second time i have used this company.Their service is brilliant fast and reliable.The goods are of a very high quality and i am very satisfied with them.
The products I ordered were very competitively priced and I received them very quickly. Overall a great service and I would definitely order from you again.
The cards I ordered are beautiful. They were packaged perfectly and arrived in good time. I will order these cards from your company again. Thankyou
Really quick delivery and items were lovely.
Present Company is rated 4.97 based on 686 reviews