Present Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Present Company
Read Present Company Reviews

About Present Company:

Although a successful business, we have remained small enough to ensure we are able to control all aspects of our buying – especially in respect of our long-standing commitment to fairly traded products from the developing world.

We make regular overseas visits to meet our suppliers, in countries including: Indonesia, India, Nepal and Thailand. We deal directly with suppliers; often family-run businesses operating out of their homes. Such employment helps to maintain small economic communities; allowing people to remain in their own villages, instead of having to migrate and seek work in cities - where prospects and living conditions are usually poor and family/ community support often non-existent.

We seek to establish long term relationships with our suppliers – some have been supplying us for in excess of 20 years. We buy at fair prices and pay all our suppliers to agreed terms. We pay our suppliers in the developing world a percentage cash payment ‘up front’; allowing them to source materials and take on additional craftspeople to fulfil our orders. In this way they are able to avoid loan sharks who seek to charge exorbitant interest rates on small, vulnerable businesses. We believe that business should be fair, ethical and beneficial for all.

Tell us how Present Company made you happy
Miss Sarah Murrell
Present Company 5 star review on 18th January 2020
Donna Bain
More Photos & Videos
I ordered several items ftom the East Of India collection. All arrived packaged extremely carefully in a box and well wrapped inside. All items were as expected and item arrived in very good time.
i absolutely love my ornament although the service was great and delivery was quite rapid im still waiting for a response from the page on a query i asked them .. that's the only let down other than that im happy!
Excellent service, purchased a tree of life wind chime! Lovely item, Brian the owner is such a helpful person! His cheery positive attuide really makes you smile! Thank you
Order arrived well packed and quickly. Absolutely love it and will definitely recommend.
cards arrived promptly and were well packaged.
Super fast dispatch & delivery . Love my magnetic bracelet - hope it works on the pain front, but looks lovely on anyway! Will definitely buy again from your website. Thanks!!
Loved the quality of the goods and the quick easy ordering and delivery.
Love my order. Fast and efficient service . Definetly happy and would use again
Fantastic personal service. Fast delivery & gorgeous products. Will definitely use again & have already recommended to others!
Really pleased with order and the speed of my delivery thank you
A great range of lovely presents, thank you. Will certainly be back!
Excellent price and very speedy delivery. The fragrance oils that I ordered came very well packaged. Will certainly order from here again. Very glad I stumbled across the website.
Thank you!
Snelle bezorging, mooie producten met zorg ingepakt. Ik ben heel tevreden.
Very pleased with this company, reasonably priced and from order to delivery they were very efficient. Will certainly be using them again
A beautiful gift. Myself and the recipient were very pleased.
Delighted with my order and its prompt dispatch. Will have no hesitation in ordering from Present Company again.
Lovely products reasonably priced. Good communication about dispatch and delivery and breakable items were well packaged. I’m impressed by the very reasonable postage charges! Highly recommend Present Company.
Fabulous choice of my favourite cards and super efficient delivery and well wrapped to protect everything. Really lovely choice of products.
Easy website to use, prices good and quick delivery. Very happy with the experience.
Items were just as described. Parcel was sent together, even though I’d ordered separately so paid 2 lots of postage. Would have been nice if that saving was passed back to me. Regardless, I wouldn’t fault the service and communication and items were posted in a very reasonable time. Very unique items. I would recommend. Thank you
Present Company is rated 4.96 based on 479 reviews