Present Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Present Company
Read Present Company Reviews

About Present Company:

Although a successful business, we have remained small enough to ensure we are able to control all aspects of our buying – especially in respect of our long-standing commitment to fairly traded products from the developing world.

We make regular overseas visits to meet our suppliers, in countries including: Indonesia, India, Nepal and Thailand. We deal directly with suppliers; often family-run businesses operating out of their homes. Such employment helps to maintain small economic communities; allowing people to remain in their own villages, instead of having to migrate and seek work in cities - where prospects and living conditions are usually poor and family/ community support often non-existent.

We seek to establish long term relationships with our suppliers – some have been supplying us for in excess of 20 years. We buy at fair prices and pay all our suppliers to agreed terms. We pay our suppliers in the developing world a percentage cash payment ‘up front’; allowing them to source materials and take on additional craftspeople to fulfil our orders. In this way they are able to avoid loan sharks who seek to charge exorbitant interest rates on small, vulnerable businesses. We believe that business should be fair, ethical and beneficial for all.

Tell us how Present Company made you happy
Present Company 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Miss Sally A Monaghan
Present Company 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Lucinda Newton
Excellent service. Communication fabulous. Products arrived in good time and extremely well packed. I am very pleased with my purchases and will definitely be a regular :O)...thank you.
I have not as yet received my order despite receiving a message yesterday that it would be delivered today between 8.41 am and 12.41 pm.
We are very sorry that Royal Mail did not deliver yesterday as they promised. It looks like you received your order this morning.
As always Present Company delivers good service, well packaged goods, lovely presents and great value for money.
I really love the greetings cards. They arrived, beautifully packaged, in less than 24hrs of my order, and I shall be sure to order from here again. Thank you!
Thank you for my recent order it came beautifully packaged and very promptly. Thank you.
Really beautiful cards and excellent, quick service and delivery.
I'm very happy buying from the Present Company. I recently bought four East of India items, they arrived quickly, very well wrapped.
Thank you Present Company. I shall certainly order from you again.
Excellent service. Within about 10 minutes of putting in my order I had emails to say it confirmed, and then that it was shipped! It arrived very promptly and nicely packaged. I have no hesitation in recommending Present Company as an excellent business.
The Ge Feng cards are so attractive.
Wonderful service,and can happily, and unreservedly recommend Present Company.
Excellent service.
delivery,presentation and all first class.thank you.
Lovely item which came very quickly and was carefully packaged.
Extremely well packed and prompt delivery. Very pleased with service and quality of goods.
good quality items for unusual gifts. very good service. highly recommend
Order No #6984

I found your WebSite very easy to use and was impressed with the speedy delivery. I would also like to compliment you on your packaging - Excellent.
I would highly recommend your Company x
Placed my order, and it was processed, packed and posted very quickly. First time using this company, and very pleased with their excellent and speedy service! Thank you for doing a great job :)
A real find for buying cards and presents on line quick efficient service and minor problem with order dealt with quickly on phone
Just received the cards I ordered - absolutely love them - they are really excellent quality and very good value.
Would highly recommend.
The Cards (two bad mice) were delivered quickly and were well packaged. The delivery information (Emails) was also very excellent. It has worked out less expensive to buy these branded items from the Present Company than driving to my nearest stockist.
I am so pleased to have found this website!
I am delighted with my order a packet of beautiful cards
'Two Bad Mice' (packaged with care).
FAST delivery.
I love their gifts and homewares
Outstanding service.
Highly Recommend
Great service and very quick delivery. Well done to all concerned.
Present Company is rated 4.97 based on 781 reviews