Present Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Present Company
"After searching for quite a while, I found a no longer produced teddy on this site that I wanted as a back up for my son's favourite companion. It arrived quickly and in excellent condition. A very happy shopping experience. J."
"Item arrived in good time, was well packaged and just as shown on website."
"I couldn't fault this company. I bought some beautiful cards at a very good price, and the service was excellent. Would recommend and use again myself."
"Order fulfilled very quickly and delivered by Royal Mail a couple of days later. Very happy with my purchase, it goes with another bracelet [in a different design] I bought in a shop the previous week."
"Items arrived very well packaged and with the discount I was very happy. Will def use again"
"I found all the end of term gifts I wanted on this site.The delivery was fast and all gifts were just as I expected also packaged well.I would highly recommend Present Company and will definitely use them again."
"Quality item arrived well packaged and super quickly . Will definitely order from them again ."
"Delighted with purchase, very well packaged for safe delivery . Very reasonable price. Will definitely use Present Company again"
"Lovely items, very well packaged and very reasonable postage costs"
"Fantastic service , brilliant products"
"Fast service and great quality and reasonable priced will definitely order again"
"Fast, well packed delivery of laser cut cards. You won’t be disappointed with this purchase. I bought an assortment and will order more soon. Just gorgeous cards and good customer care too."
"I was very happy with the service I got from the Present Company and the order did not take long to be delivered,I will be using them again."
"I have ordered a few things from this company and I am very pleased with all my items, they are always of good quality and they are very well packaged, which is reassuring to know they will arrive safely as some of the items were for presents."
Tracey Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I chose my cards from the fabulous selection on-line. I was happy to receive my order very quickly and the cards arrived in perfect condition as they were packaged beautifully. I have ordered more cards since and have received the same excellent service. I would highly recommend Present Company."
Wendy Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice of products reasonably priced and quick delivery."
"Quick efficient service and good prices"
"Very well packaged, quick delivery."
Margaret Tennant
Verified Buyer
"Item despatched quickly and very well packaged. Bracelet picture did not do it justice as it exceeded my expectations.Overall very pleased with my order would recommend to others and would not hesitate to order items from this company in the future."
"Excellent value for money, excellent service and fast delivery. Lots of choice. Excellent company."
Present Company is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews