Present Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Present Company
"Fast, well packed delivery of laser cut cards. You won’t be disappointed with this purchase. I bought an assortment and will order more soon. Just gorgeous cards and good customer care too."
"I was very happy with the service I got from the Present Company and the order did not take long to be delivered,I will be using them again."
"I have ordered a few things from this company and I am very pleased with all my items, they are always of good quality and they are very well packaged, which is reassuring to know they will arrive safely as some of the items were for presents."
Tracey Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I chose my cards from the fabulous selection on-line. I was happy to receive my order very quickly and the cards arrived in perfect condition as they were packaged beautifully. I have ordered more cards since and have received the same excellent service. I would highly recommend Present Company."
Wendy Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice of products reasonably priced and quick delivery."
"Quick efficient service and good prices"
"Very well packaged, quick delivery."
Margaret Tennant
Verified Buyer
"Item despatched quickly and very well packaged. Bracelet picture did not do it justice as it exceeded my expectations.Overall very pleased with my order would recommend to others and would not hesitate to order items from this company in the future."
"Excellent value for money, excellent service and fast delivery. Lots of choice. Excellent company."
"Great service"
Jeannette Meyers
Verified Buyer
"The quirky gifts were just what I was looking for for the people I bought for. I had previously scoured shops for similar items but they were either too expensive or non existent. The packaging was protective without being excessive and was both reusable and recyclable. Items arrived promptly and the individual inserts from staff were a nice touch. Gifts were well received. A happy bunch of people!"
Suzanne Horrocks
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived quickly, was packed well and the greetings cards were just gorgeous. Couldn't be happier!"
"Lovely scarves, reasonably priced, fair trade, arrived quickly."
Present Company is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews