Present Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Present Company
"Beautiful cupboard door handles, very well-packaged, speedy delivery and great service. I recommend this company."
"Fast delivery , item packaged really well and as stated ."
"I bought 2 small metal elephants as an anniversary present for a family member. They are beautiful and made well. Quick delivery too."
"I'm absolutely thrilled with my order. I was kept updated the whole time and the delivery was exactly as promised. The packaging was excellent and I would definitely recommend this company."
"I wanted 6 small token gifts to give to my daughter one for every medical treatment she is going to be receiving - I needed something small and with a uplifting quote. I found exactly what I wanted at the Present Company the Web site was easy to navigate and ordering and paying was just as easy, my beautiful hearts arrived promptly with no fuss - very pleased with my purchase and the service, would defiantly recommend the company."
"Parcel arrived within 5 days of ordering Very well packed. Pleased with my order. Would use company again."
"Large elephant jewellery box."
"Very prompt dispatch of my order. The elephant jewellery box I ordered for my granddaughter is just what I wanted in terms of size, quality and design."
"I had not heard of Present Company before but I am very impressed. I ordered a present to be delivered to the recipient and then emailed to ask about gift wrapping. I had a reply within half an hour on a Saturday evening and they sorted it quickly and easily. I would highly recommend them and thank them very much."
"Great variety of products at good prices. Quick delivery and kept updated with progress of order. Would highly recommend."
"Great items as described, delivery was a little on the slow side, but overall very good ."
Thank you for your kind review which is very much appreciated.

We were sorry to hear that delivery was slow. You ordered on Tuesday evening, we despatched the following day (Wednesday) and Royal Mail reports that they delivered on Friday. We would be most grateful if you could let us know when Royal Mail did actually deliver to you.

Your order and your feedback is very much appreciated.
"Great jewellery, absolutely in love with my purchases. Gorgeous bracelets and perfect for gifts. Pricing is great and I’m just very satisfied with my products."
"Package arrived quickly and I love the heart bracelet."
"Prompt service. Very helpful regarding a problem with royal mail delivery even though this was not their problem but royal mails. Very happy - would recommend!"
"Ordering was difficult at first, then I email company and have had excellent service since. Delivery was very prompt. The Magnetic Bracelets really work, I haven't slept this well for years."
"Excellent service quick delivery and very good prices. I would certainly use Present Company again and recommend them to others."
"Very good service, gift arrived promptly and is lovely"
"The website was very easy to use and I found exactly what I wanted quickly. Postage charges are reasonable and my order arrived very quickly."
"Absolutely delighted with purchase and speed of delivery. Regular updates on transaction was also very helpful."
"product exactly as described, and delivered the next day! extremely well packaged"
Present Company is rated 4.95 based on 85 reviews