Present Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Present Company
"A very straightforward company to deal with. Goods arrived in good condition and were exactly what I wanted. I had searched the internet to find what I was looking for, and was very glad to find "Present Company", and to receive such good service."
"I have recently placed 2 orders and on each occasion there was a slight problems, however, both were rectified by the company contacting me by telephone. The orders were received quickly and very well packed, I am more than happy with the quality of the products and the first class service. Thank you to all the team at the Present Company who really care about there customers."
"I have dealt with this company on a number of occasions and find they offer an excellent professional service. I would not hesitate to recommend Present Company. I have always valued their prompt delivery service and on one of the occasions where they were awaiting stock for an item I had ordered they communicated in a very efficient manner and arranged alternative delivery options to my satisfaction. If only more companies were as good!"
"Have used this company before. Have always had good service and would therefore use them again. Had no reason to contact them item was received as ordered"
"Excellent service, goods very well packed and speedy delivery. Very pleased with bracelet will use again and happy to recommend."
"Body Lotion was much cheaper than elsewhere and was delivered very quickly. It's the genuine article which I have used for many years and love."
"Always receive fantastic customer service, ordering online is so straight forward, with a brilliant range of greetings card"
"Very smooth ordering process - loved the regular email updates. Quick delivery and items well packaged - would be very happy to order from the Present Company again!"
"Excellent customer service! Quick reply to email questions, reasonable charges to ship to me in th US."
"Thank you for the quick service. Package was well packed and received in perfect condition."
"Quick delivery and very well packaged. Very pleased with the company and their prices, shall order from them again."
"Clear, easy to use website. Ordering process straight forward. Dispatch prompt. Goods well packed but without excessive packaging. Will use again."
"I had a fiddly request to try and choose the right patchwork fabric, that involved them sending photos - could not have been more helpful."
"Present arrived with good packaging and once inside the pure bracelet was gorgeous"
"Lovely gifts, very carefully packed. Will definitely use again and would recommend"
"Thank you for the great service,my order came early and was well packaged. Was really happy to get my bangle in time for my mum's anniversary today.I would recommend your store and return to shop myself,thanks x"
"Lovely shop! Always a pleasure to browse here and online! Staff and owner are the friendliest ever, always stop for a chat and put themselves out to help! Can’t rate highly enough!! Lovely items at really competitive prices!"
"Great induvidual products delivered promptly and packaged well."
"Excellent,great price and super fast delivery."
"Beautiful gifts and really well packaged. Thank you- someone had clearly taken care over this."
Present Company is rated 4.95 based on 127 reviews