Pool Tables Online Reviews

Read Pool Tables Online Reviews

info@pooltablesonline.co.uk

Lifestyle Leisure Products Ltd, 36 Canal Street,

Tell us how Pool Tables Online made you happy
Great service. Fast delivery and set up. Would highly recommend.
Fast delivery + installation by helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Have now recieved my Supreme table with Simonis 861 cloth. All went smoothly and I have been delighted with the service and professionalism in all dealings. Would highly recommend and will be using again.
It is very rare to experience such a well organised and professional organisation. From purchase through to delivery and installation the communication and service received was outstanding. The product is fantastic. I would highly recommend
I ordered an Elite pool table from Pool tables Online. Communication was good throughout and when delivery was delayed due to the winter weather, they made a real effort to deliver up to Scotland at the first available opportunity. They installed the table and the installers were knowledgeable, helpful and a credit to the Company. Recommended!
I phoned 4 companies 2 replied and promised to send a quotation which were never received. One promised to send a sample of the wood, again never received. I found this company to be 'on the ball' from day 1. A sample of the wood was sent which matched our furniture exactly. The order was placed and came within 3 weeks as promised. The installation was carried out efficiently and professionally by 2 friendly and knowledgeable installers.. Thrilled to bits with the quality of the table which plays better than any I have ever played on! Thank you Ana and all the people involved.
We received a very welcome reception at the showroom and expert guidance around the wide range of options. This helped us make exactly the right choice of table for us, and we are absolutely delighted with it. Our table is an Optima Monaco, a beautiful design and gives a wonderful game. Pool tables online were very quick to respond to email enquiries and the delivery team were very efficient.
The fast delivery table option was perfect for me, and the table I wanted was available so instead of having to wait 6-8 weeks it arrived in 3 weeks. I had quite allot of questions prior to ordering and the customer service I received was very professional and at the same time friendly and understanding. This company also went out of their way to make sure my table was delivered safely to me. Ana who helped me through the ordering and delivery process gave me probably the best customer service I have received in a long time. I looked at so many different companies prior to this one so I’m so pleased I finally decided to go with pool tables online and I highly recommend this company to anyone.
Great company. Really friendly with lots of knowledge. Kept me informed on the progress of the order and delivered as agreed. Went for the installation service which was a great move. Simply showed the fitters where is was going and they did the rest.
Pool Tables Online is rated 4.92 based on 49 reviews