Pool Tables Online Reviews

Read Pool Tables Online Reviews

info@pooltablesonline.co.uk

Lifestyle Leisure Products Ltd, 36 Canal Street,

Tell us how Pool Tables Online made you happy
The sales advice, transaction, installation and the product is everything we hoped for. A very pleased private buyer of a Supreme Winner table :)
Ordered a complete new top frame for a 10yr old outdoor pool table. The part had to be made bespoke as the table had changed slightly during this time, I was fully updated along this process. Fitting day arrived and the 2 gents that installed it were superb, I now have what looks like a shiny new pool table again and am extremely happy and impressed with the service and care. Thank you Ana and team ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Just had the supreme Italian grey pool table fitted in my mancave beautiful table absolutely love it. The table fitters were excellent would highly recommend this company ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Very quick turnaround and the guys that set it up were helpful and efficient. Table levelled brilliantly despite a strong slope on garage floor. Highly recommended.
Sensational. I shopped around for a while to find the cheapest aramith tournament balls and stumbled on this website. Not only were the balls cheap, but the delivery was free. I expected the delivery to take a few days. Nope. Delivered before dinner the very next day. For free.
Pool Tables Online 5 star review on 10th June 2021
brill service delivery was quick i would use you again lots of good products to choose from.
Great service canโ€™t fault at all quick professional installation also kept me updated on order
Very happy with service received in the ordering, delivery and set up of table. Really happy with the table. Excellent!
Love the table , I was worried about sizing issues but was given great advice by email . Delivery & install was a pleasure great service.
Pool Tables Online 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Ordered some aramith premiere spots and stripes pool balls at 1pm on Thursday and arrived by 1pm next day. Top quality balls as expected and excellent service.
Delivered on time and very pleased with appearance and quality
Good quality table for the money plays very well just like one you would find in commercial, premises look really great and was mantled really well and quickly in around an hour , communication with fitters was great and very informative as to how to care for the table communication about everything else was great as well ie when to expect them etc... I would highly Recommend this Company to anyone looking for a full-size English pool table ( 7ft ) installation in their house .
Prompt and very courteous service, pool table is as expected, very happy. Many thanks๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Best price I could find. Quick, fee delivery. Product - spot on!
Canโ€™t thank these guys enough, very professional. Try turned up on time and did a fantastic job installing my pool table in my outhouse. I payed more for the supreme winner table, but glad I did. The table is stunning and everyone thatโ€™s seen it as commented on how good t looks. The pics donโ€™t actually do the table justice. Would highly recommend this company ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I contacted Pool Tables online by telephone, as I had a query about a product. They answered my call promptly and were very helpful. I ordered the product, which arrived the next day. Overall I was very happy with the service I received and the product is also excellent. I will certainly look to use Pool Tables Online again.
Good quality item consistent with online description, contactable / helpful customer service, flexible delivery (in lockdown) and very well installed - pool table centred and level. Canโ€™t really ask for more, would certainly recommend.
Absolutely delighted with my Italian Grey Supreme Winner pool table. Ana was very helpful with any queries I had and the fitters were in and out in no time. Would highly recommend. Excellent company!
My new pool table cloth arrived on time was well packaged, and has made my old rather shabby table look like new. Great service.
The table is great. Exactly what we wanted. The fitters were really helpful, took their time and made sure we new how to care for our table and get the best out of it. Top job.
Pool Tables Online is rated 4.94 based on 70 reviews