Pool Tables Online Reviews

info@pooltablesonline.co.uk

Lifestyle Leisure Products Ltd, 36 Canal Street,

Tell us how Pool Tables Online made you happy

Live Chat
"Excellent knowledge of products and great customer service."
"The service was great and ther table is Fantastic, The quailty of the chalk however is disapointing. I guess this cant be helped but the inside of the table slightly damanges the balls, they appear with small scuffs on............ I also had to slightly adjust the table, although the sprit level showed level it was a degree or so out causingthe balls to run slightly left to right Overall though really really good, very happy"
"i got what i ordered and expected ,quality pool table, good service ,im over the moon cheers"
"Excellent support and communications through ordering and delivery tracking, with can do attitude of customer service team. Delivery was on time,professional and courteous and table is fantastic!!"
"More helpful, flexible and better price than competitors. A happy customer!"
"Fantastic Table, really happy with our purchase. Customer service has been great all the way from purchase to installation!!"
"Pool table was installed perfectly and is great quality. Many years of fun for myself and my kids."
"Great product , fantastic service Would definitely recommend"
"Very efficent and great with communication. The guys that came to fit were absolutely fantastic! Husband is very happy with the quality of the table. Would definetely recommend!"
"Good experiance working with this company. From start to finish. Web site to knowledge on the phone and acurate information through to delivery and installation."
"Very profesional company to deal with. Knowledgeable about their products. Accurate delivery estimates and competitive prices. The web site is easy to navigate, quality information and images are in there. Can't fault the service."
"Great service. Fast delivery and set up. Would highly recommend."
"Fast delivery + installation by helpful and knowledgeable staff."
"Have now recieved my Supreme table with Simonis 861 cloth. All went smoothly and I have been delighted with the service and professionalism in all dealings. Would highly recommend and will be using again."
"It is very rare to experience such a well organised and professional organisation. From purchase through to delivery and installation the communication and service received was outstanding. The product is fantastic. I would highly recommend"
"I ordered an Elite pool table from Pool tables Online. Communication was good throughout and when delivery was delayed due to the winter weather, they made a real effort to deliver up to Scotland at the first available opportunity. They installed the table and the installers were knowledgeable, helpful and a credit to the Company. Recommended!"
"I phoned 4 companies 2 replied and promised to send a quotation which were never received. One promised to send a sample of the wood, again never received. I found this company to be 'on the ball' from day 1. A sample of the wood was sent which matched our furniture exactly. The order was placed and came within 3 weeks as promised. The installation was carried out efficiently and professionally by 2 friendly and knowledgeable installers.. Thrilled to bits with the quality of the table which plays better than any I have ever played on! Thank you Ana and all the people involved."
"We received a very welcome reception at the showroom and expert guidance around the wide range of options. This helped us make exactly the right choice of table for us, and we are absolutely delighted with it. Our table is an Optima Monaco, a beautiful design and gives a wonderful game. Pool tables online were very quick to respond to email enquiries and the delivery team were very efficient."
"The fast delivery table option was perfect for me, and the table I wanted was available so instead of having to wait 6-8 weeks it arrived in 3 weeks. I had quite allot of questions prior to ordering and the customer service I received was very professional and at the same time friendly and understanding. This company also went out of their way to make sure my table was delivered safely to me. Ana who helped me through the ordering and delivery process gave me probably the best customer service I have received in a long time. I looked at so many different companies prior to this one so I’m so pleased I finally decided to go with pool tables online and I highly recommend this company to anyone."
"Great company. Really friendly with lots of knowledge. Kept me informed on the progress of the order and delivered as agreed. Went for the installation service which was a great move. Simply showed the fitters where is was going and they did the rest."
Pool Tables Online is rated 4.80 based on 20 reviews