Pool Tables Online Reviews

Read Pool Tables Online Reviews

info@pooltablesonline.co.uk

Lifestyle Leisure Products Ltd, 36 Canal Street,

Tell us how Pool Tables Online made you happy
Customer service (email representative was Ana) was absolutely first class. Responses to my queries were very prompt and informative. Delivery timescale was incredible, table was ready to deliver within a week. The table was delivered within the timescales on the day and the installers were superb. They were very thorough and professional while also being chatty and friendly. I can’t recommend highly enough
From when I first emailed thier website to getting my table delivered in 10 days. First class service, I would highly recommend you use pooltablesonline anytime.
Pool Tables Online 5 star review on 23rd September 2021 Pool Tables Online 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Really helpful team. Happy to delay delivery when our room wasn’t ready. Installation guys lovely. Thanks!
The service, delivery and installation have all been excellent. Most surprising was the very short time between contact to arrange delivery (Tuesday) and delivery and installation (Thursday). Perhaps some people would prefer more lead time. On purchase, the supplier suggested a 12-week wait, which was about right. During that 12 weeks, though, I heard nothing at all from the company until 2 days before delivery. It might be an idea to provide regular (monthly?) updates - even to say everything was still processing. Regardless, a great service, and beautiful table.
Very quick delivery and worked with me to find a suitable time slot. Installation team were extremely friendly and funny, and set the table up in no time. Table plays brilliantly and was just what I was looking for. The cues provided are a little light and the tip fell off only after a few weeks of playing, but I have been offered a replacement. Very happy with the service and the product.
The sales advice, transaction, installation and the product is everything we hoped for. A very pleased private buyer of a Supreme Winner table :)
Ordered a complete new top frame for a 10yr old outdoor pool table. The part had to be made bespoke as the table had changed slightly during this time, I was fully updated along this process. Fitting day arrived and the 2 gents that installed it were superb, I now have what looks like a shiny new pool table again and am extremely happy and impressed with the service and care. Thank you Ana and team 👍👍👍👍
Just had the supreme Italian grey pool table fitted in my mancave beautiful table absolutely love it. The table fitters were excellent would highly recommend this company 👌
Very quick turnaround and the guys that set it up were helpful and efficient. Table levelled brilliantly despite a strong slope on garage floor. Highly recommended.
Sensational. I shopped around for a while to find the cheapest aramith tournament balls and stumbled on this website. Not only were the balls cheap, but the delivery was free. I expected the delivery to take a few days. Nope. Delivered before dinner the very next day. For free.
Pool Tables Online 5 star review on 10th June 2021
brill service delivery was quick i would use you again lots of good products to choose from.
Great service can’t fault at all quick professional installation also kept me updated on order
Very happy with service received in the ordering, delivery and set up of table. Really happy with the table. Excellent!
Love the table , I was worried about sizing issues but was given great advice by email . Delivery & install was a pleasure great service.
Pool Tables Online 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Ordered some aramith premiere spots and stripes pool balls at 1pm on Thursday and arrived by 1pm next day. Top quality balls as expected and excellent service.
Delivered on time and very pleased with appearance and quality
Good quality table for the money plays very well just like one you would find in commercial, premises look really great and was mantled really well and quickly in around an hour , communication with fitters was great and very informative as to how to care for the table communication about everything else was great as well ie when to expect them etc... I would highly Recommend this Company to anyone looking for a full-size English pool table ( 7ft ) installation in their house .
Prompt and very courteous service, pool table is as expected, very happy. Many thanks😁😁😁
Best price I could find. Quick, fee delivery. Product - spot on!
Can’t thank these guys enough, very professional. Try turned up on time and did a fantastic job installing my pool table in my outhouse. I payed more for the supreme winner table, but glad I did. The table is stunning and everyone that’s seen it as commented on how good t looks. The pics don’t actually do the table justice. Would highly recommend this company 👍👍
Pool Tables Online is rated 4.95 based on 75 reviews