Pool Tables Online Reviews

Read Pool Tables Online Reviews

info@pooltablesonline.co.uk

Lifestyle Leisure Products Ltd, 36 Canal Street,

Tell us how Pool Tables Online made you happy
I contacted Pool Tables online by telephone, as I had a query about a product. They answered my call promptly and were very helpful. I ordered the product, which arrived the next day. Overall I was very happy with the service I received and the product is also excellent. I will certainly look to use Pool Tables Online again.
Good quality item consistent with online description, contactable / helpful customer service, flexible delivery (in lockdown) and very well installed - pool table centred and level. Can’t really ask for more, would certainly recommend.
Absolutely delighted with my Italian Grey Supreme Winner pool table. Ana was very helpful with any queries I had and the fitters were in and out in no time. Would highly recommend. Excellent company!
My new pool table cloth arrived on time was well packaged, and has made my old rather shabby table look like new. Great service.
The table is great. Exactly what we wanted. The fitters were really helpful, took their time and made sure we new how to care for our table and get the best out of it. Top job.
Excellent service and superb product highly recommend
I received a straightforward, prompt service so I'm very happy with Pool Tables Online and will use them again.
Very easy web site , good communication and quick delivery.
Well done.
Service superb, pro cups delivered within 24hrs and competitively priced. Not tried them yet though, pool table not yet delivered...
My pool table is fantastic, I couldn't be anymore delighted with it!
Excellent service throughout from Ana in the customer services department who kept me upto date regarding the manufacture of the table.
The fitters on the day were very knowledgeable and made sure the table was all level and i was happy with it all before they left.
All in all an excellent service from a brilliant company.
Thank you to everyone.
Perfect & quick delivery.

Thank you.
Customer service was excellent, Heather’s a superstar. Price was very fair and the table I received is very nice. Delivery team lads were polite & friendly and good at their job. I highly recommended pool tables online.
I received a top quality pool table, good value for money. The customer service I experienced throughout at a very difficult time was excellent. Heather is a star and great to deal with. I highly recommended pool tables online.
First class customer service, we are delighted with our table, many thanks 👍
Very satisfied with the products I received and delivery was quick and straight forward. I would recommend Pool Tables online
Brillant pool dining table. Great service to make sure all the fine details taken care of. Thank you!!
Love the pool table! From ordering to installation they were in constant communication with status updates. Very professional and would highly recommend
Brilliant. The only company that could deliver a table in January and a good price too. I was expecting it to get delayed as I'd called round and everyone else was months later, but they were true to their word and the delivery guys were also really helpful.
The quality of service is incredible and unusual in today's market -professional, friendly and efficient. My pool table had to be delivered over two hundred and fifty miles. I got great advice that I came to trust before buying, they did every thing they said they would - the fitters were brilliant - on time, helpful, friendly and like the firm - efficient. If I sound over the top it's because that's how I feel about this firm. I think this is only the second review I've written in my life - but I felt I had to in this case
Excellent service, delivery and a fantastic table. Really pleased!!
Pool Tables Online is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews