Pool Tables Online Reviews

Read Pool Tables Online Reviews

info@pooltablesonline.co.uk

Lifestyle Leisure Products Ltd, 36 Canal Street,

Tell us how Pool Tables Online made you happy
Very easy web site , good communication and quick delivery.
Well done.
Service superb, pro cups delivered within 24hrs and competitively priced. Not tried them yet though, pool table not yet delivered...
My pool table is fantastic, I couldn't be anymore delighted with it!
Excellent service throughout from Ana in the customer services department who kept me upto date regarding the manufacture of the table.
The fitters on the day were very knowledgeable and made sure the table was all level and i was happy with it all before they left.
All in all an excellent service from a brilliant company.
Thank you to everyone.
Perfect & quick delivery.

Thank you.
Customer service was excellent, Heather’s a superstar. Price was very fair and the table I received is very nice. Delivery team lads were polite & friendly and good at their job. I highly recommended pool tables online.
I received a top quality pool table, good value for money. The customer service I experienced throughout at a very difficult time was excellent. Heather is a star and great to deal with. I highly recommended pool tables online.
First class customer service, we are delighted with our table, many thanks 👍
Very satisfied with the products I received and delivery was quick and straight forward. I would recommend Pool Tables online
Brillant pool dining table. Great service to make sure all the fine details taken care of. Thank you!!
Love the pool table! From ordering to installation they were in constant communication with status updates. Very professional and would highly recommend
Brilliant. The only company that could deliver a table in January and a good price too. I was expecting it to get delayed as I'd called round and everyone else was months later, but they were true to their word and the delivery guys were also really helpful.
The quality of service is incredible and unusual in today's market -professional, friendly and efficient. My pool table had to be delivered over two hundred and fifty miles. I got great advice that I came to trust before buying, they did every thing they said they would - the fitters were brilliant - on time, helpful, friendly and like the firm - efficient. If I sound over the top it's because that's how I feel about this firm. I think this is only the second review I've written in my life - but I felt I had to in this case
Excellent service, delivery and a fantastic table. Really pleased!!
These guys supplied our table originally and we’ve just bought some snooker balls. Arrived next day as promised - can’t say fairer than that!
got my order ridiculously quick, i think I ordered it late one afternoon and it arrived within 24 hours, was very impressed. just needed a rest for the now, was good quality, apparently this is the only place that sells rests, as opposed to sticks and rest heads individualy which was very helpful. good place, good service, thank you very much
Great service, throughout. Installation guys did a great job and were very careful. Went for a purple cloth with the driftwood finish, looks absolutely mint.
Brilliant in everything, table, customer service, delivery, and set up, price, and friendly service. Highly recommended. Barry. A. Many thanks.
Our table was delivered and installed today, thank you Billy and Graham what a great pair of guys. Excellent advice and professionalism from the moment they arrived until they left.
I can’t recommend this company more highly.
If you want a first class product at a great price this is the company to choose.
Thank you all at the company.
OMG Ana, we absolutely love this table. The guys who came and fitted it were brilliant.
Quick and efficient service. Thank you.
Pool Tables Online is rated 4.92 based on 48 reviews