Pool Tables Online Reviews

Read Pool Tables Online Reviews

info@pooltablesonline.co.uk

Lifestyle Leisure Products Ltd, 36 Canal Street,

Tell us how Pool Tables Online made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
First class customer service, we are delighted with our table, many thanks 👍
Very satisfied with the products I received and delivery was quick and straight forward. I would recommend Pool Tables online
Brillant pool dining table. Great service to make sure all the fine details taken care of. Thank you!!
Love the pool table! From ordering to installation they were in constant communication with status updates. Very professional and would highly recommend
Brilliant. The only company that could deliver a table in January and a good price too. I was expecting it to get delayed as I'd called round and everyone else was months later, but they were true to their word and the delivery guys were also really helpful.
The quality of service is incredible and unusual in today's market -professional, friendly and efficient. My pool table had to be delivered over two hundred and fifty miles. I got great advice that I came to trust before buying, they did every thing they said they would - the fitters were brilliant - on time, helpful, friendly and like the firm - efficient. If I sound over the top it's because that's how I feel about this firm. I think this is only the second review I've written in my life - but I felt I had to in this case
Excellent service, delivery and a fantastic table. Really pleased!!
These guys supplied our table originally and we’ve just bought some snooker balls. Arrived next day as promised - can’t say fairer than that!
got my order ridiculously quick, i think I ordered it late one afternoon and it arrived within 24 hours, was very impressed. just needed a rest for the now, was good quality, apparently this is the only place that sells rests, as opposed to sticks and rest heads individualy which was very helpful. good place, good service, thank you very much
Great service, throughout. Installation guys did a great job and were very careful. Went for a purple cloth with the driftwood finish, looks absolutely mint.
Brilliant in everything, table, customer service, delivery, and set up, price, and friendly service. Highly recommended. Barry. A. Many thanks.
Our table was delivered and installed today, thank you Billy and Graham what a great pair of guys. Excellent advice and professionalism from the moment they arrived until they left.
I can’t recommend this company more highly.
If you want a first class product at a great price this is the company to choose.
Thank you all at the company.
OMG Ana, we absolutely love this table. The guys who came and fitted it were brilliant.
Quick and efficient service. Thank you.
The classic pool dining table looks great and plays well. Solid but neat. Great improvement on old table for a very reasonable price. Very impressed with the installation service and all the information given on the day. Only improvement could be giving more notice for the delivery, but happily someone was going to be in.
Great service and the product is excellent. Overall great value for money!
Great price, prompt delivery.
Table turned up on time and was assembled very quickly
very pleased with the service from start to finish
Very pleased with my purchase of a pool table. Customer service was very good, keeping me informed at all stages regarding delivery etc. I would highly recommend pool tables online to anyone considering purchasing a table.
Pool Tables Online is rated 4.90 based on 42 reviews