Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
5.0
Based on 151 reviews
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
I cannot rate David Baaye highly enough. He has been so helpful and is always available for help and advice. Our re mortgage has gone through very smoothly.
Gerard was outstanding. He was quick to respond to my initial enquiry and gave realistic; practical; timely but supportive advice. He found me a mortgage which no-one else had which is incredible, but I would be wiling to do this review even if he had not found the mortgage i needed because of his manner in dealing with me and my requirements. The outcome he has obtained is genuinely life changing and I would absolutely recommend Gerard and Plus Financial Solutions to friends and family.
I do not know what we would have done without PFS, Gerard has made a very difficult and stressful time in our lives so much smoother. As first time buyers all the ins and outs are like a mine field but this was made so much easier. I definitely recommend this company.
Amazing service, David has helped every step of the way! Thank you so much David!
I couldn't thank David enough for all the help and hard work he as put in to helping me on the property ladder. Will definatley recommend to anyone who i know will be in a similar situation. Thanks once again David!!
Cannot thank David enough for all his help & support. He has helped every step of the way, always responding to queries in less than 24 hours. The Service I have received has been amazing and worth every penny.
From start to finish David has made remortgaging a painless process. Constantly updating me every step of the way and offering suggestions and options to suit me and my budget. Very happy that I decided to enlist his help and wouldn’t hesitate in using his company again in the future.
What can I say. David is very professional and so paitent with me. He always emails me that I'm deaf and big thanks for all your help, find suitable mortgage for new home, I'm looking forward moving new home soon! You are million stars!
Plus Financial Solutions were absolutely amazing. They helped us secure a mortgage when we didn’t think we would ever get one. We now have the keys to our own home. Gerard kept us informed every step of the way, and was extremely quick in answering any questions or worries we had. We couldn’t recommend them more highly.
Very helpful Our Consultant Gerard was always happy to answer any questions. Very pleased with the service.
Gerard Lavin was very helpful in all aspects of the process. If i could give a better rating..i would! Thankyou so much
David was really helpful, explained everything so clearly and was very responsive.
Plus Financial Solutions were fantastic! David Baaye was extremely helpful, reliable and prompt as usual!
I had lots of trouble getting a mortgage approved. David Baaye of Plus Financial Solutions was able to get me a mortgage at a very decent rate. Just over 2% even with my poor credit history. Well worth the broker fee of £1500 because I wouldn't have been able to get a mortgage without them. Excellent, professional and prompt.
Excellent from start to finish. David was very quick to respond to any query and had time to talk.
Made me feel at ease straight away! Great service
Gerard helped me find the right mortgage for us. He was exceptionally good and kept me informed every step of the way. A great company who act with the customer in mind! Thank you for helping us get our forever home!
A year ago I didn’t think it was possible to get a mortgage. I can’t thank Gerard enough. He couldn’t have been more helpful. Fantastic communication, explained every single step and has the patience of a saint! Would highly recommend to everyone!
Absolutely amazinggg!!! Highly recommend these guys I dealt with Gerard he was so helpful and understanding!! He talked me threw everything and kept me updated every step of the way !!! Could not fault them!
David is always professional, friendly and provides a quality & hassle-free service. He always gives quality & unbiased advice and I have and will continue to use his services for years to come.
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.97 based on 151 reviews