Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
Excellent Services provided by Plus Financial Solution. As remortgage with bad credit we found Claire Baaye very forthright and helpful. She’s very professional and experienced in securing a excellent deal for us in a week time and kept us informed throughout the process, 100% brilliant, recommended highly. Thanks Irfan
Extremely helpful and efficient, cannot fault them, would highly recommend.
I have been happy overall, with service I have received.
I'm a first time buyer and was let down by 5 different mortgage brokers. However I've now moved in to my first home and it's all down to Gerard! I can't thank Gerard and "PFS" enough for all the help and their hard work in order for my dream to come true 🤩 Gerard was very efficient and would respond day and night if I had any queries. Looking forward to working with you for my remortgage and any financial needs in the future. THANK YOU!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This is the second time David at plus financial solutions has arranged a mortgage for us and I can't recommend him enough, he literally does everything for us, if we ever have any questions or queries then I know that he is always at the end of the phone or he'll reply to my email asap.
David had taken all the worry and stress out of finding and applying for a mortgage.
Very helpful from begging to the end, the mortgage process went through very quickly and smoothly, I would highly recommend plus financial to anyone.
David and the team are really informative and helpful. I have been using the business for many years and always received brilliant service and advice..
David Baaye was our financial advisor whilst seeking a mortgage. We had used a financial advisor beforehand, the difference with David being: his knowledge and confidence is genuine and the advise you’re given is 100% accurate. He was professional and kept us informed throughout the whole process. I would definitely use David again and highly recommend him.
Very quick to respond and help secure the mortgage I needed.
Excellent service. David secured as a mortgage when we had been told wasnt possible. Would highly recommend
When I approached Plus Financial Solutions I genuinely thought we had no chance of getting a mortgage now with our credit ratings (Numerous defaults & CCJs for both me and my husband) but was looking for advice for the future. However Gerard was extremely helpful and we discovered that even with our dire credit history it was possible to get a mortgage straight away. Last week we collected the keys for our dream home and I still can’t believe it’s really ours! We would never in a million years have been able to sort the mortgage ourselves and the process was so straightforward and easy with fantastic communication along the way. I will be recommending Plus Financial Solutions to everybody I know who is looking for a mortgage and will only use them in the future when it’s time to re-mortgage.
David has supported us with two mortgages now, the first being with an non-high street lender, the lenders process was really challenging and frustrating at times and David was very supportive and kept us updated.
Two years on and we're remortgaging with a high street lender and David has been quick to set this up for us.
I understand that paying a broker fee doesn't feel like the norm anymore with the internet at the ready to give us all the info we need, but David was worth his weight in gold, especially as we were not a straightforward applicant. It's great that one fee paid and he's with us for the full term of our mortgage!
What can I say!!! David is the most efficient mortgage broker I have ever met. I’m not kidding, Not only did he find us a high street lender to accept us knowing I have some slightly adverse credit. From my first email to him, we had a Full mortgage offer in less than two weeks. Some one tell me have you ever heard of this? David is someone Who is completely on the ball! His communication has been exceptional!! My partner and I can now get our extension built which is going to be a bedroom for our daughter. Your help has meant so much to us all in our family! Thankyou!!!
Always very speedy replies. Very friendly and helpful, answering any questions I may have as first time home buyer. Reliable and trustworthy.
We were looking for a Buy To Let Mortgage and were unsure of the market. Gerard Lavin was extremely professional and gave us several options and illustrations. He processed our paperwork efficiently and provided updates through to the final offer. Gerard provided excellent customer service and We would recommend Plus Financial Solutions.
I have used David at Plus Financial services twice now. The first time was to help us find the first mortgage and the second to remortgage after our fixed term was due to end.

With some credit issue, we were struggling to find any lender for our first mortgage, even with a good deposit from selling our old house which we owned it outright. talked to other broker before David and they said we had zero chance to get a mortgage, David found us one though and managed us through it. We were over the moon.

Over the last two years I have managed to improve our credit rating so David found us a high street lender for our remortgage and has saved us around £100 per month with shorter term too!

Really happy with the service David provided and would definitely recommend him.
the best broker in the UK :)
Plus Financial solutions made a dream come true for us in having our new home. Our adviser Gerard Lavin was really hardworking, helpful and supportive from the initial enquiry up to the end of our home buying process.
A big thank you to Gerard and to PFS, and i will defo recommend you to our friends and families who would require A mortgage.
Highly Recommend David , From the time of our very first conversation right through to completion David was there for me and helped through many obstacles. Always prompt in addressing any of my concerns and very helpful. Thank you David for an awesome service :)
Fantastic service and very helpful would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a mortgage
I found my service with plus financial solutions to be extremely smooth sailing, helpful, informative and efficient.
I dealt with David and he really looked after me. After struggling with another broker getting past the first stage, David got me a very quick decision in principal the same day, within a few hours.
I am very impressed with the service; and they fully put my mind at ease, given that they are professionals & specialists within the field.
I was worried I wouldn’t be able to secure a mortgage with my previous history. However David reassured me and was always clear and concise with his information. Giving me confidence in his ability to get the job done, regardless of my not so great credit.
He made this happen; and has been nothing but helpful, patient and assisting throughout the whole process.
If you are looking for someone to get the job done, with great service, knowledge and all round skill. Then this is your place!
Also, knowing they provide a tailor made lifetime service where I can go back to them in the future, should I want to remortgage or move again etc. It really feels great to know I don’t have to worry about having to reacquaint myself; and I know I’ll be in good hands.
I cannot wait to move in to my new home. Thank you Plus Financial! And thank you David! :)
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 116 reviews