Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
Plus Financial solutions made a dream come true for us in having our new home. Our adviser Gerard Lavin was really hardworking, helpful and supportive from the initial enquiry up to the end of our home buying process.
A big thank you to Gerard and to PFS, and i will defo recommend you to our friends and families who would require A mortgage.
Highly Recommend David , From the time of our very first conversation right through to completion David was there for me and helped through many obstacles. Always prompt in addressing any of my concerns and very helpful. Thank you David for an awesome service :)
Fantastic service and very helpful would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a mortgage
I found my service with plus financial solutions to be extremely smooth sailing, helpful, informative and efficient.
I dealt with David and he really looked after me. After struggling with another broker getting past the first stage, David got me a very quick decision in principal the same day, within a few hours.
I am very impressed with the service; and they fully put my mind at ease, given that they are professionals & specialists within the field.
I was worried I wouldn’t be able to secure a mortgage with my previous history. However David reassured me and was always clear and concise with his information. Giving me confidence in his ability to get the job done, regardless of my not so great credit.
He made this happen; and has been nothing but helpful, patient and assisting throughout the whole process.
If you are looking for someone to get the job done, with great service, knowledge and all round skill. Then this is your place!
Also, knowing they provide a tailor made lifetime service where I can go back to them in the future, should I want to remortgage or move again etc. It really feels great to know I don’t have to worry about having to reacquaint myself; and I know I’ll be in good hands.
I cannot wait to move in to my new home. Thank you Plus Financial! And thank you David! :)
Gerard was amazing and helpful from the moment I called~ I needed a new quote and application after my old broker stopped responding. I called Plus Financial Service on a Friday evening and spoke to Gerard who is absolutely on top if everything~ gave me my options and proceeded with the chosen application and by the Tuesday morning~ everything was sorted!
David has been fantastic throughout our process, he has been informative and kept us up to date with progress and keeping in regular contact. Very reassuring for such a important time in anyone’s life!
We have used David at Plus Financial services twice now. The first time was to help us find the mortgage for our first home and the second to remortgage after our fixed term was due to end.
With a not so great credit rating, we were worried we wouldnt find a lender for our first home, even with a good deposit. David found us one though and managed us through it. We were delighted.
Over the last two years we have managed to improve our credit rating so David found us a high street lender for our remortgage and has saved us £200 per month too!
Really happy with the service David provided and would definitely recommend him.
Excellent service , very quick response and keep you updated every step of the way
Our Financial Consultant (Gerard Lavin) has been extremely helpful and approachable. As we are first time buyers, we had lots of questions and he was always happy to answer and them. I would recommend this company to my friends.
I cannot rate David Baaye highly enough. He has been so helpful and is always available for help and advice. Our re mortgage has gone through very smoothly.
Gerard was outstanding. He was quick to respond to my initial enquiry and gave realistic; practical; timely but supportive advice. He found me a mortgage which no-one else had which is incredible, but I would be wiling to do this review even if he had not found the mortgage i needed because of his manner in dealing with me and my requirements. The outcome he has obtained is genuinely life changing and I would absolutely recommend Gerard and Plus Financial Solutions to friends and family.
I do not know what we would have done without PFS, Gerard has made a very difficult and stressful time in our lives so much smoother. As first time buyers all the ins and outs are like a mine field but this was made so much easier. I definitely recommend this company.
Amazing service, David has helped every step of the way! Thank you so much David!
I couldn't thank David enough for all the help and hard work he as put in to helping me on the property ladder. Will definatley recommend to anyone who i know will be in a similar situation. Thanks once again David!!
Cannot thank David enough for all his help & support. He has helped every step of the way, always responding to queries in less than 24 hours. The Service I have received has been amazing and worth every penny.
From start to finish David has made remortgaging a painless process. Constantly updating me every step of the way and offering suggestions and options to suit me and my budget. Very happy that I decided to enlist his help and wouldn’t hesitate in using his company again in the future.
What can I say. David is very professional and so paitent with me. He always emails me that I'm deaf and big thanks for all your help, find suitable mortgage for new home, I'm looking forward moving new home soon! You are million stars!
Plus Financial Solutions were absolutely amazing. They helped us secure a mortgage when we didn’t think we would ever get one. We now have the keys to our own home. Gerard kept us informed every step of the way, and was extremely quick in answering any questions or worries we had. We couldn’t recommend them more highly.
Very helpful
Our Consultant Gerard was always happy to answer any questions.
Very pleased with the service.
Gerard Lavin was very helpful in all aspects of the process. If i could give a better rating..i would!
Thankyou so much