Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
5.0
Based on 156 reviews
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
This is the second time we have remortgaged through plus financial solutions. David is without a shadow of a doubt the best mortgage broker in the uk. I really mean that. David goes the extra mile to get you the best deal/rate etc out there. David is very professional, massively knowledgable and really understands an individuals needs and circumstances to get you the best deal. Also exceptionally efficient! Gemma has been great, putting everything through and chasing everything up. Thanks Gemma! If there was a mortgage broker of the year award, David should hands down win it. Huge Thankyou to David and Gemma at Plus Financial Solutions!!!!
Great service, we have had some credit issues in the past and had been turned down by 3 other brokers. Plus Financial have been outstanding, we have completed on our mortgage and can't thank them enough. Highly recommend to anyone looking for decent, honest mortgage advice.
We are over the moon with the help Gemma & David have given us . We a just about to exchange contracts on our new bungalow . They are always easy to contact reply straight away. I was very nervous about applying for a mortgage , but they have explained every step so far . Would say , even if you have a complicated situation give them a chance to help . Julia
No hassle service. We were supported by both David and Gemma successfully. The process was complicated by our own circumstances. A lot of information was required by the lender but clear why they wanted the information. When the requested information was provided, Gemma got back to us with response. With our complex situation it has taken 9 weeks to get an offer. To avoid delays, have all your information ready, though requirements will obviously vary with lender but the general stuff such as employment, payslips, any gaps etc… Overall a great company and would definitely recommend. Gemma has been fantastic!
Plus Financial Solution were brill to work with right from the set go - after no solution found due the a single missed payment on credit history PFS worked hard to find lender - Excelent work will recomend to friends and family.
Amazing team , very helpful and efficient. Would recommend them to anyone
Highly recommended. Fully professional.
David and Gemma were a great help in finding a mortgage for my needs, taking care to review my current status and suggesting the best lenders for my needs. After the mortgage was offered the support was impeccable they were in constant contact through to completion.
Great service from both Gemma and David. Very helpful and reassuring and great communication throughout the process. Wish we'd gone to them straight away instead of trying other brokers first and wasting time.
Very good service David and Gemma definitely know what they are doing and have helped us massively so thank you so much
We had a difficult situation and thanks to David and gemma's help we have now secured our mortgage for our dream home. We can't thank you enough for all your help
From start to finish David & Gemma provided a clear and professional service. David from the initial conversation took all of the information he needed thoroughly, we didn't experience any delays of lost information. Professionalism is 10/10 - Gemma's attention to detail meant that we were able to quickly respond to the lenders needs whether that be extra documents or information. They always responded in a timely fashion and answered any queries presented to them. If I could give more stars I would. They have made our reality of becoming homeowners real and we cannot thank you both enough! Thank you both again.
We would like to thank David once again for doing such a great job with finding us a mortgage. Our finiancial history is less than perfect and we really did think we would struggle to even get a mortgage based on our circumstances. David managed to find us a really competitive rate considering our credit history and we are now on the way to completing on our dream home. Highly recommend Plus Financial :-)
Had some financial issues in the past and was unable to obtain a mortgage on the High Street however plus financial solution was able to secure a mortgage and got me a mortgage offer. Really friendly bunch my only suggestion for improvement would be possibly getting some more staff as sometimes it would take sometime to get through to someone. However apart from that very friendly very helpful and always willing to go the extra mile.
We never thought we would be accepted for a mortgage after past debt held us back. We took the chance and applied with David at Plus Financial and we were overjoyed to find out we could be accepted ! We are now just a few weeks away from moving into our dream family home and we cannot thank and recommend David and Gemma enough ! Thank you so much for making this happen !!!
After being turned down by other mortgage lenders because a few poor credit reports. I found David Baaye at Plus Financial Solutions. He is a mirical worker and sorted us a mortgage within 3 weeks. I would recommend him and his team to anyone who needs special help. Thanks very much David and Gemma for all your help
Absolutely over the moon. I could not recommend David and Gemma enough. Amazing from the start. Nothing too much trouble. Always a response no matter what the question. I really doubted wether we would be able to purchase the home we fell in love with. They made it possible and I cannot thank you both enough!
David Baaye is the most efficient mortgage broker we have ever known. He is just the best person in this job. We have history of IVA and he found us a mortgage offer quickly whilst other brokers were struggling. David knows the ins and outs of this mortgage market too well. He is the man for impossible task! Many thanks David and Gemma!
Great quick, accurate service all the time
Didn’t think I’d be able to get a mortgage with my credit history can’t believe plus financial solution have helped me achieve one. Very pleased thank you.
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 5.0 based on 156 reviews