Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
David Baaye is the most efficient mortgage broker we have ever known. He is just the best person in this job. We have history of IVA and he found us a mortgage offer quickly whilst other brokers were struggling. David knows the ins and outs of this mortgage market too well. He is the man for impossible task! Many thanks David and Gemma!
Great quick, accurate service all the time
Didn’t think I’d be able to get a mortgage with my credit history can’t believe plus financial solution have helped me achieve one. Very pleased thank you.
I have had chequered past so my credit file was pretty bad, to be honest. No one would give me a mortgage on the high street and broker after broker I approached online was not able to find me a mortgage. Then I stumbled upon David Baaye at plus financial solutions. Not only did he find me a mortgage, but he found me several and not at ridiculous rates. The transaction fell through a couple of times for legal reasons and the whole process from start to finish ended up taking over 2 years, but Plus Financial Solutions just kept on picking up the pieces and starting again. Sure, their fees of £1500 are steep and not added to the mortgage so that becomes another cost to factor in, but it's a lifetime fee and they will contact me a few months before the mortgage fix rate comes to an end with my options to switch for the rest of my life, which is cool and means that I'll probably end up spending less on fees/interest in the long run so still worth it. In summary, I cannot recommend Plus Financial Solutions and their agent David Baaye highly enough. So 6 stars out of 5.
Fantastic service, very friendly and efficient from start to finish. The mortgage was sourced and offered within a week. Have recommended already, thanks.
WOW is all we can say... David and Gemma we're absolutely fantastic during the whole process, it did take while to get there but they kept us at ease! I would recommend them to anyone.... JUST AMAZING and we cant THANK YOU both enough!!!
I used Plus Financial Solutions as I had two late payments recorded against me and had used other Financial companies but had no success. I am in dispute the company that did this still owes me money. I spoke to David Baaye and explained all the difficulties I'd experienced and has managed somehow to sort a mortgage for us. At all times I have been keep fully informed and updated throughout this process. I would strongly recommend Plus Financial Solutions to anyone requiring any form of mortgage advice and would extend this to any financial advice going by the experience we've had. I have had to remain anonymous for this review owing to the ongoing issues, two late payments recorded against me, as I don't want any person knowing issues. Can't recommend them enough. Many thanks!
Easy and simple communication and kept us updated throughout. Found David and Gemm very helpful and friendly to deal with. Would recommend :)
David is dedicated and committed to meeting the requirements of his clients', very conversant and will do his utmost best to achieve or get the best deals suited to your needs, ensure outstanding satisfaction from the customer and maintain excellent relationships with his customer throughout the challenging periods. He has shown to have in-depth knowledge and experience in dealing with client and customer whilst working to get the best results between both parties. Great work
I have come back time and time again for all my mortgages due to the excellent service I have received from David Baaye. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Thank you so much. You have allowed me to purchase my dream home with an affordable mortgage.
We had been having a bit of difficulty in getting a mortgage but David was able to get one arranged for us. The lender also wanted a lot of information which in the current climate was not the easiest to get but David helped every step of the way. Great company
I am a first time buyer with not great credit. Everything was explained to me at every stage and David was always happy to answer questions. I felt he was clear about what I could expect, realistically, from a mortgage offer.
I don't have a great credit score and am generally unable to get mortgages from the high street. Plus financial solutions were able to find me several mortgage offers. Their fees are high, but worth it to get the mortgage.
Fabulous from the beginning. I rang Claire when I thought I was out of options and she reassured me from the beginning that she would do all she could to help. To say she stuck to her word would be an understatement. She has gone over and above to help my housing dream become a reality and there just aren't enough words to show my appreciation. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Such a professional service from start to end, and I would recommend Plus Financial Solutions to everybody. Thank you.
We have used Plus Financial Services for many years simply because they deal with everything so we don't have to worry. David is very knowledgeable and we trust his advice.
Claire is very easy to deal with. I would definitely use again.
Would highly recommend! Having no prior experience with mortgages, Plus Financial Solutions made the process seem simple and straight forward . They were quick to respond to emails and communication has been fantastic throughout the whole process.
excellent service especially as our application was complicated. Good advice was given and full support during the whole process. It was a pleasure to deal with Gerard and would highly recommend PFS and Gerard.
David was very good and very helpful also reassured us that everything will be fine but might take longer then required. Would recommend to any one
David was so helpful from the beginning, replying to emails promptly and answering any questions. He was the only advisor to find us a mortgage during the current climate, along with a poor credit record. I would definitely recommend this company, especially David. Thank you
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 139 reviews