Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions

How would you rate Plus Financial Solutions?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

M McNestry
Verified Buyer
"Personable, efficient and swift to move our mortgage application forward."
"David Baaye dealt with our remortgage quickly and efficiently. He always kept us up to date and was easily contacted if we had a query."
"From start to finish I was really impressed with the very high standard of service which David Baaye of Plus Financial Solutions gave us and would definitely recommend him to others and will definitely use again in the future."
"They got us a mortgage"
"They managed to secure a mortgage for us when we thought it would not happen especially at our ages. Can't thank them enough. Very efficient and keep you informed all the way from start to finish. Would definitely recommend them to anyone."
J Hopkinson-Ricards
Verified Buyer
"David always gets us the best deal with no fuss all we do is leave it up to him, hassle free excellent service wouldn’t go anywhere else."
S Matthews
Verified Buyer
"David always provides us with the necessary information for us to make an informed decision on the products we buy. He also arranges meetings that are convenient for us"
"Great service, friendly approach, and very helpful whenever problems arose."
M Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Plus financial solutions provided me with a mortgage where others could not. David Baaye was very helpful and efficient and more than happy to explain anything I was concerned about which I found very important being a first time buyer. I would highly recommend the company and David in particular to anyone."
"Our Mortgage Broker David, was very helpful throughout the whole process, he kept us updated as to how the application was going. I would highly recommend him to anyone."
"I dealt with David Baaye, he was excellent! David went the extra mile with my case, he was so professional, answered any questions I had and always replied quickly. which was good for me as I tend to panic a lot. I would definitely recommend Plus financial solutions. Thank you David."
A Pankhurst
Verified Buyer
"We dealt with David Baaye, he was brilliant! So professional in the way he dealt with our mortgage, he was so kind and understanding and answered any questions we had. He was very easy to talk to and very reassuring at all times which was so good for me as I do tend to panic. He went the extra mile with our case and I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you David and thank you financial solutions."
"Always responded to my emails very quickly. Have found a mortgage for me after trying a number of brokers previously."
L Matthews
Verified Buyer
"David was available throughout the application process and I am sure at times my constant e-mails and telephone calls would have been quite irritating, however he remained professional and patient. He has a rather calming and reassuring approach which is needed when buying and selling and much appreciated. I look forward to arranging all my future mortgage needs through David as I trust I will be getting the best deal available and know he will take on the complex intricacies of the application which frankly I do not understand or care to."
L Hillyard
Verified Buyer
"We would like to thank David for everything he has done for us. We have a poor credit history but he managed to find us a suitable lender and we now have our mortgage offer. I would highly recommend Plus Financial Solutions, we are so happy with the professional service we received and couldn't of asked for a better advisor. David kept us updated regularly throughout the whole process, and always responded very quickly to emails with answers to the million questions I asked! Explaining everything in simple terms. He made it stress free. We really can't thank David enough for everything. Keep up the great service you provide. Highly recommended!"
"Very very professional and courteous at all times. David has worked very hard to help us come to a successful conclusion."
"David always looks after our family and finds us a good choice of Financial products that really work for us."
"PFS offered a knowledgeable, quick an professional service and did not leave the client devoid of information."
"David is absolutely amazing. He kept us up to date along the whole mortgage process. We tried 3 different brokers before David we was told each time it would be pointless applying for a mortgage as my partner has bad credit however David was able to find a lender that suited our needs. We had our offer through today!!"
"David has been very helpful from the very start to helping us get a remortgage Very friendly keeping us informed all along the way Great service"
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews