Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
"We were very ably guided and supported by David Baaye throughout the process of getting first mortgaging after been declined by high st lenders. David educated us about how this entire process worked and he always answered every question we asked very honestly. It is only thanks to him and his team that we are moving to our new home soon. These amazing people went very much above and beyond the call of duty and stood by us until the mortgage was offered. In our opinion, David and his Team are professionals who deliver consistently and to a very high standard."
"Once again, David Baaye had provided us with a comprehensive and smooth service regarding our remortgage."
E Szekesvarie
Verified Buyer
"David and his team are amazing. Very friendly, professional , effective with good communication. Always kept us up to date. This team helped us to get our first mortgage. Highly recommended Plus Financial Solutions. We would like to say thank you for the team for your hard job."
"We never thought we would be writing a review to say we have received a mortgage offer from Precise. We had a rough year in 2015 which meant a few financial issues with regards to our credit reports. We originally received a DIP through another broker, had an offer accepted and then found that the broker wouldn't apply for the application. Feeling lost we approached David Baaye who from the start acted professional and provided us with his advice on how to move forward. David kept us in the loop throughout the whole process, we found him efficient, knowledgeable and was positive throughout. After sending some further information to Precise we have received our offer today. David has taken away the stress that comes with the house buying process and we can not wait to move into our new family home. We would highly recommend David and his services."
"Friendly, informative, and highly professional service throughout. Received a swift and considered response on all enquiries. Exceptional service."
B McKnight
Verified Buyer
"My consultant was very helpful and gave me a service that i was happy with."
J Gouldbourn
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and fuss free service. Trustworthy advice and prompt responses."
"David Baaye has helped us on various mortgages over last 5 years and always been quick and helpful to any of our needs."
M Carstairs
Verified Buyer
"It is very unusual these days for anyone to actually do what they say. David of Financial Solutions was polite & helpful on the phone or by e-mail but most importantly always kept us in touch with progress. My daughter, who had a similar experience, recommended David Baaye to us & we would like to thank him again. I will recommend Financial Soliutions to anyone requiring similar help."
M McNestry
Verified Buyer
"Personable, efficient and swift to move our mortgage application forward."
"David Baaye dealt with our remortgage quickly and efficiently. He always kept us up to date and was easily contacted if we had a query."
"From start to finish I was really impressed with the very high standard of service which David Baaye of Plus Financial Solutions gave us and would definitely recommend him to others and will definitely use again in the future."
"They got us a mortgage"
"They managed to secure a mortgage for us when we thought it would not happen especially at our ages. Can't thank them enough. Very efficient and keep you informed all the way from start to finish. Would definitely recommend them to anyone."
J Hopkinson-Ricards
Verified Buyer
"David always gets us the best deal with no fuss all we do is leave it up to him, hassle free excellent service wouldn’t go anywhere else."
S Matthews
Verified Buyer
"David always provides us with the necessary information for us to make an informed decision on the products we buy. He also arranges meetings that are convenient for us"
"Great service, friendly approach, and very helpful whenever problems arose."
M Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Plus financial solutions provided me with a mortgage where others could not. David Baaye was very helpful and efficient and more than happy to explain anything I was concerned about which I found very important being a first time buyer. I would highly recommend the company and David in particular to anyone."
"Our Mortgage Broker David, was very helpful throughout the whole process, he kept us updated as to how the application was going. I would highly recommend him to anyone."
"I dealt with David Baaye, he was excellent! David went the extra mile with my case, he was so professional, answered any questions I had and always replied quickly. which was good for me as I tend to panic a lot. I would definitely recommend Plus financial solutions. Thank you David."
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 49 reviews