Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
Our Financial Consultant (Gerard Lavin) has been extremely helpful and approachable. As we are first time buyers, we had lots of questions and he was always happy to answer and them. I would recommend this company to my friends.
We have used Plus Financial Services for many years simply because they deal with everything so we don't have to worry. David is very knowledgeable and we trust his advice.
Claire is very easy to deal with. I would definitely use again.
I cannot rate David Baaye highly enough. He has been so helpful and is always available for help and advice. Our re mortgage has gone through very smoothly.
Gerard was outstanding. He was quick to respond to my initial enquiry and gave realistic; practical; timely but supportive advice. He found me a mortgage which no-one else had which is incredible, but I would be wiling to do this review even if he had not found the mortgage i needed because of his manner in dealing with me and my requirements. The outcome he has obtained is genuinely life changing and I would absolutely recommend Gerard and Plus Financial Solutions to friends and family.
Amazing service, David has helped every step of the way! Thank you so much David!
Cannot thank David enough for all his help & support. He has helped every step of the way, always responding to queries in less than 24 hours. The Service I have received has been amazing and worth every penny.
Plus Financial Solutions were absolutely amazing. They helped us secure a mortgage when we didn’t think we would ever get one. We now have the keys to our own home. Gerard kept us informed every step of the way, and was extremely quick in answering any questions or worries we had. We couldn’t recommend them more highly.
I had lots of trouble getting a mortgage approved. David Baaye of Plus Financial Solutions was able to get me a mortgage at a very decent rate. Just over 2% even with my poor credit history.

Well worth the broker fee of £1500 because I wouldn't have been able to get a mortgage without them.

Excellent, professional and prompt.
Excellent from start to finish. David was very quick to respond to any query and had time to talk.
Made me feel at ease straight away! Great service
Gerard helped me find the right mortgage for us. He was exceptionally good and kept me informed every step of the way. A great company who act with the customer in mind! Thank you for helping us get our forever home!
David Baaye was a dedicated advisor and worked hard to get us the best deal that suited our needs. He understood the mortgage market and how to best approach it. I will be recommending his services to any friends or family. And hope to keep using his services at anytime we need to remortgage.
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 126 reviews