Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
Fabulous from the beginning. I rang Claire when I thought I was out of options and she reassured me from the beginning that she would do all she could to help. To say she stuck to her word would be an understatement. She has gone over and above to help my housing dream become a reality and there just aren't enough words to show my appreciation. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Such a professional service from start to end, and I would recommend Plus Financial Solutions to everybody. Thank you.
We have used Plus Financial Services for many years simply because they deal with everything so we don't have to worry. David is very knowledgeable and we trust his advice.
Claire is very easy to deal with. I would definitely use again.
Would highly recommend! Having no prior experience with mortgages, Plus Financial Solutions made the process seem simple and straight forward . They were quick to respond to emails and communication has been fantastic throughout the whole process.
excellent service especially as our application was complicated. Good advice was given and full support during the whole process. It was a pleasure to deal with Gerard and would highly recommend PFS and Gerard.
David was very good and very helpful also reassured us that everything will be fine but might take longer then required. Would recommend to any one
David was so helpful from the beginning, replying to emails promptly and answering any questions. He was the only advisor to find us a mortgage during the current climate, along with a poor credit record. I would definitely recommend this company, especially David. Thank you
David Baaye has been a massive support to us during, what seems to have been a very long drawn out process to get to our mortgage offer. It’s been frustrating not only for us but I am sure him too.
I would have absolutely no issue with recommending Plus Financial Solutions to anyone in the future. We will certainly be back in touch when our 5 year fixed rate is due to expire.
Highly recommend David at Plus Financial he has worked really hard to get both the mortgages we need even when lenders were being very picky because of covid he went above and beyond and kept us informed every step of the way. Thanks again David.
Fantastic company so helpfully and understanding.
If your getting a mortgage use these guys they actually do what they say they can and that’s not always the case with others.
Excellent Services provided by Plus Financial Solution. As remortgage with bad credit we found Claire Baaye very forthright and helpful. She’s very professional and experienced in securing a excellent deal for us in a week time and kept us informed throughout the process, 100% brilliant, recommended highly. Thanks Irfan
Extremely helpful and efficient, cannot fault them, would highly recommend.
I'm a first time buyer and was let down by 5 different mortgage brokers. However I've now moved in to my first home and it's all down to Gerard! I can't thank Gerard and "PFS" enough for all the help and their hard work in order for my dream to come true 🤩 Gerard was very efficient and would respond day and night if I had any queries. Looking forward to working with you for my remortgage and any financial needs in the future. THANK YOU!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This is the second time David at plus financial solutions has arranged a mortgage for us and I can't recommend him enough, he literally does everything for us, if we ever have any questions or queries then I know that he is always at the end of the phone or he'll reply to my email asap.
David had taken all the worry and stress out of finding and applying for a mortgage.
Very helpful from begging to the end, the mortgage process went through very quickly and smoothly, I would highly recommend plus financial to anyone.
David and the team are really informative and helpful. I have been using the business for many years and always received brilliant service and advice..
David Baaye was our financial advisor whilst seeking a mortgage. We had used a financial advisor beforehand, the difference with David being: his knowledge and confidence is genuine and the advise you’re given is 100% accurate. He was professional and kept us informed throughout the whole process. I would definitely use David again and highly recommend him.
Very quick to respond and help secure the mortgage I needed.
Excellent service. David secured as a mortgage when we had been told wasnt possible. Would highly recommend
When I approached Plus Financial Solutions I genuinely thought we had no chance of getting a mortgage now with our credit ratings (Numerous defaults & CCJs for both me and my husband) but was looking for advice for the future. However Gerard was extremely helpful and we discovered that even with our dire credit history it was possible to get a mortgage straight away. Last week we collected the keys for our dream home and I still can’t believe it’s really ours! We would never in a million years have been able to sort the mortgage ourselves and the process was so straightforward and easy with fantastic communication along the way. I will be recommending Plus Financial Solutions to everybody I know who is looking for a mortgage and will only use them in the future when it’s time to re-mortgage.
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 126 reviews