Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
5.0
Based on 151 reviews
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
Very helpful from begging to the end, the mortgage process went through very quickly and smoothly, I would highly recommend plus financial to anyone.
David and the team are really informative and helpful. I have been using the business for many years and always received brilliant service and advice..
David Baaye was our financial advisor whilst seeking a mortgage. We had used a financial advisor beforehand, the difference with David being: his knowledge and confidence is genuine and the advise you’re given is 100% accurate. He was professional and kept us informed throughout the whole process. I would definitely use David again and highly recommend him.
Very quick to respond and help secure the mortgage I needed.
Excellent service. David secured as a mortgage when we had been told wasnt possible. Would highly recommend
When I approached Plus Financial Solutions I genuinely thought we had no chance of getting a mortgage now with our credit ratings (Numerous defaults & CCJs for both me and my husband) but was looking for advice for the future. However Gerard was extremely helpful and we discovered that even with our dire credit history it was possible to get a mortgage straight away. Last week we collected the keys for our dream home and I still can’t believe it’s really ours! We would never in a million years have been able to sort the mortgage ourselves and the process was so straightforward and easy with fantastic communication along the way. I will be recommending Plus Financial Solutions to everybody I know who is looking for a mortgage and will only use them in the future when it’s time to re-mortgage.
David has supported us with two mortgages now, the first being with an non-high street lender, the lenders process was really challenging and frustrating at times and David was very supportive and kept us updated. Two years on and we're remortgaging with a high street lender and David has been quick to set this up for us. I understand that paying a broker fee doesn't feel like the norm anymore with the internet at the ready to give us all the info we need, but David was worth his weight in gold, especially as we were not a straightforward applicant. It's great that one fee paid and he's with us for the full term of our mortgage!
What can I say!!! David is the most efficient mortgage broker I have ever met. I’m not kidding, Not only did he find us a high street lender to accept us knowing I have some slightly adverse credit. From my first email to him, we had a Full mortgage offer in less than two weeks. Some one tell me have you ever heard of this? David is someone Who is completely on the ball! His communication has been exceptional!! My partner and I can now get our extension built which is going to be a bedroom for our daughter. Your help has meant so much to us all in our family! Thankyou!!!
Always very speedy replies. Very friendly and helpful, answering any questions I may have as first time home buyer. Reliable and trustworthy.
We were looking for a Buy To Let Mortgage and were unsure of the market. Gerard Lavin was extremely professional and gave us several options and illustrations. He processed our paperwork efficiently and provided updates through to the final offer. Gerard provided excellent customer service and We would recommend Plus Financial Solutions.
I have used David at Plus Financial services twice now. The first time was to help us find the first mortgage and the second to remortgage after our fixed term was due to end. With some credit issue, we were struggling to find any lender for our first mortgage, even with a good deposit from selling our old house which we owned it outright. talked to other broker before David and they said we had zero chance to get a mortgage, David found us one though and managed us through it. We were over the moon. Over the last two years I have managed to improve our credit rating so David found us a high street lender for our remortgage and has saved us around £100 per month with shorter term too! Really happy with the service David provided and would definitely recommend him. the best broker in the UK :)
Plus Financial solutions made a dream come true for us in having our new home. Our adviser Gerard Lavin was really hardworking, helpful and supportive from the initial enquiry up to the end of our home buying process. A big thank you to Gerard and to PFS, and i will defo recommend you to our friends and families who would require A mortgage.
Highly Recommend David , From the time of our very first conversation right through to completion David was there for me and helped through many obstacles. Always prompt in addressing any of my concerns and very helpful. Thank you David for an awesome service :)
Fantastic service and very helpful would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a mortgage
I found my service with plus financial solutions to be extremely smooth sailing, helpful, informative and efficient. I dealt with David and he really looked after me. After struggling with another broker getting past the first stage, David got me a very quick decision in principal the same day, within a few hours. I am very impressed with the service; and they fully put my mind at ease, given that they are professionals & specialists within the field. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to secure a mortgage with my previous history. However David reassured me and was always clear and concise with his information. Giving me confidence in his ability to get the job done, regardless of my not so great credit. He made this happen; and has been nothing but helpful, patient and assisting throughout the whole process. If you are looking for someone to get the job done, with great service, knowledge and all round skill. Then this is your place! Also, knowing they provide a tailor made lifetime service where I can go back to them in the future, should I want to remortgage or move again etc. It really feels great to know I don’t have to worry about having to reacquaint myself; and I know I’ll be in good hands. I cannot wait to move in to my new home. Thank you Plus Financial! And thank you David! :)
Gerard was amazing and helpful from the moment I called~ I needed a new quote and application after my old broker stopped responding. I called Plus Financial Service on a Friday evening and spoke to Gerard who is absolutely on top if everything~ gave me my options and proceeded with the chosen application and by the Tuesday morning~ everything was sorted!
David has been fantastic throughout our process, he has been informative and kept us up to date with progress and keeping in regular contact. Very reassuring for such a important time in anyone’s life!
We have used David at Plus Financial services twice now. The first time was to help us find the mortgage for our first home and the second to remortgage after our fixed term was due to end. With a not so great credit rating, we were worried we wouldnt find a lender for our first home, even with a good deposit. David found us one though and managed us through it. We were delighted. Over the last two years we have managed to improve our credit rating so David found us a high street lender for our remortgage and has saved us £200 per month too! Really happy with the service David provided and would definitely recommend him.
Excellent service , very quick response and keep you updated every step of the way
Our Financial Consultant (Gerard Lavin) has been extremely helpful and approachable. As we are first time buyers, we had lots of questions and he was always happy to answer and them. I would recommend this company to my friends.
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.97 based on 151 reviews