Plus Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plus Financial Solutions
Read Plus Financial Solutions Reviews
From start to finish David has made remortgaging a painless process. Constantly updating me every step of the way and offering suggestions and options to suit me and my budget. Very happy that I decided to enlist his help and wouldn’t hesitate in using his company again in the future.
What can I say. David is very professional and so paitent with me. He always emails me that I'm deaf and big thanks for all your help, find suitable mortgage for new home, I'm looking forward moving new home soon! You are million stars!
Plus Financial Solutions were absolutely amazing. They helped us secure a mortgage when we didn’t think we would ever get one. We now have the keys to our own home. Gerard kept us informed every step of the way, and was extremely quick in answering any questions or worries we had. We couldn’t recommend them more highly.
Very helpful
Our Consultant Gerard was always happy to answer any questions.
Very pleased with the service.
Gerard Lavin was very helpful in all aspects of the process. If i could give a better rating..i would!
Thankyou so much
David was really helpful, explained everything so clearly and was very responsive.
Plus Financial Solutions were fantastic! David Baaye was extremely helpful, reliable and prompt as usual!
I had lots of trouble getting a mortgage approved. David Baaye of Plus Financial Solutions was able to get me a mortgage at a very decent rate. Just over 2% even with my poor credit history.

Well worth the broker fee of £1500 because I wouldn't have been able to get a mortgage without them.

Excellent, professional and prompt.
Excellent from start to finish. David was very quick to respond to any query and had time to talk.
Made me feel at ease straight away! Great service
Gerard helped me find the right mortgage for us. He was exceptionally good and kept me informed every step of the way. A great company who act with the customer in mind! Thank you for helping us get our forever home!
A year ago I didn’t think it was possible to get a mortgage. I can’t thank Gerard enough. He couldn’t have been more helpful. Fantastic communication, explained every single step and has the patience of a saint! Would highly recommend to everyone!
Absolutely amazinggg!!! Highly recommend these guys I dealt with Gerard he was so helpful and understanding!! He talked me threw everything and kept me updated every step of the way !!! Could not fault them!
David is always professional, friendly and provides a quality & hassle-free service. He always gives quality & unbiased advice and I have and will continue to use his services for years to come.
The service was excellent and constant contact and updates that were very good.
There is only one word incredible. I had a poor credit history and never thought I would ever get a mortgage again, Gerry work tirelessly on my behalf and I’m glad to say I will be in my new home soon. If anyone asked me who to go too I wouldn’t think twice of recommending Gerry and David. I think it’s important to state that had I not been successful in getting mortgage approval I still would have walked away satisfied that they did all they could. My view is that I would highly recommend them.
Firstly, let me say that I don't normally write reviews, however the service I have received from David Baaye of Plus Financial Solutions has been exemplary. So much so that I felt that I should actually put the effort into providing this review.
Since I first called on David's services 6 odd years ago he has provided a fantastic service, initially helping my with the numerous options around extending my mortgage to cover buying my ex wife out of our house. Over the subsequent years I have remortgaged through him 2 or 3 times, and am currently working with him on the mortgage for my new home.
We've held most of our conversations by email and he always provides a range of options, and makes whatever adjustments are requested in a timely manner, more often than not replying the same day. He's always friendly and helpful and provide an excellent service. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Excellent advice sorted everything .
What can I say? David has been truly amazing helping us get a mortgage. Being first time buyers, it’s been a nail biting time! Plus Financial Solutions have given us the opportunity to own our own home. David was with us every step of the way and kept us up to date throughout. I would 100% recommend Plus Financial Solutions. Truly Thankful
David Baaye has been brilliant thoughout the process and has informed us with updates and has helped with any questions we have had he has been brilliant would recommend him
Plus Financial Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 125 reviews