Pickard Properties Reviews

Read Pickard Properties Reviews

denise@pickardproperties.co.uk

26-30 North LaneHeadingleyLeeds

Tell us how Pickard Properties made you happy
Great company to deal with!
Super friendly, professional landlords who were always quick to respond to queries and problems. Had a great year renting with them, by far the best student landlords!
Always been helpful when it came to problems within the property! And very friendly :)
I've been living in rented student and professional accommodation in Leeds for the last 10yrs and Pickard's has by far been the most straight-forward, easy and reliable landlord I have had. They were informative and straight-talking when I first viewed and signed for the flat, and in the 4yrs since signing, they have been easy to contact and very quick and efficient at fixing any issues I've had, including replacing old and broken appliances with brand new, top range ones, within a week of asking. Shout outs to Charlotte Renny and Lindsey Summers who have always been on the ball and quick to respond!
Have had house viewings with Pickards and they've been really quick to respond and excellent when it comes to any concerns
I've rented with Pickards last year and their processes and service have been brilliant
Their customer service is brilliant and they've been good at handling any of our questions
Pickards have been super friendly and really great at sorting any problems this year! Also really sweet that they get us a present at Christmas, they've been lovely
I've been in and visited their office searching for housing, they've been really friendly and it was a really enjoyable and easy experience!
Had a great experience with speedy viewings and our house this year has been brilliant in terms of communication and they've always been super attentive when it comes to any possible issues or queries we've had!
I currently rent a student property with Pickard Properties, they've been great on communication and really speedy on any repairs or queries we've had. I think they bills included option has been brilliant for us and the house is really well looked after.
I have just signed a house with Pickard Properties for next year and they were were efficient in answering the phone, any questions and taking us around the viewings. Would definitely recommend to students.
All staff were very friendly and helpful, answering all of our questions and they were quick at replying over email as well.
Such a friendly company and such lovely houses. Always very helpful and wonderful sponsors!!!

Thanks Pickards!
Pickard has been such a great letting agency this year that I am living in another one of their houses next year too. They have been friendly and so helpful with any maintenance needs. I would greatly recommend Pickard to anyone looking for a trustworthy real estate agency.
Letting was really helpful in the process for signing of a new house especially as it was my first time. The process was reasonably quick and contracts easy to understand. I definitely recommend this company for students signing for their first home.
The process was quick and easy for all of us and the staff were really friendly
The whole experience was good, we were able to arrange viewing quickly and at convenient times. Once we had we used on a property they were helpful with answering questions and the signing process. Would definitely recommend!
Communication via phone was quick, easy and organised. Helpful as viewings able to be booked with short notice. Friendly and helpful estate agents both during viewings and whilst signing. Only criticism, on some viewings could not see all rooms
Thank you for your review! It was lovely to meet you all.

We agree - It can be frustrating when you're unable to view all rooms on a viewing. We try to avoid this as much as possible, but we do have to respect our tenants wishes... Especially on a Sunday ;-)
My boyfriend and I have been extremely delighted with the service we have received from Pickard Properties. Whenever we have an issue, they are so quick to respond via email. Their maintenance team have also been amazing and have solved our problems/brought in replacement appliances within a couple of days. When we had a more challenging maintenance issue, the manager personally called us up to check everything was okay and to monitor the situation. We couldn't be happier with the service we have received, thank you!
Pickard Properties is rated 4.76 based on 123 reviews