pharmagrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend pharmagrade

Tell us how pharmagrade made you happy
Please do not use this lot .Scammers long shipping time .I paid for 2 tubs of caps received 2 tubs containing 60 caps .No help just lie after lie .Don't throw you're money away to them
I would give it 5 stars but it's a small bottle, we love this product!
Very Impressed! Always sceptical about ordering online but after placing my order, i soon received my tracking number and the shipping time was very timely! I also had questions about my purchases, your customer service was able to answer my questions quickly and efficiently! Will be ordering again!
Total bunch of scammers .Very long shipping .60 capsules short .No help customer service just lies .Stay away .
Don't try to ask for any genuine document and don't read the reviews, they are all fake. Unbelievable such a scam
Es ist klar, wie viel Zeit und Liebe zum Detail in die Produkte, die Verpackung und selbst die kleinsten Details gesteckt wurde. Von den Laborberichten, die ich mit meiner Bestellung erhalten habe, bis hin zur Vereinfachung des Bestellvorgangs werde ich diese Firma weiterhin nutzen und würde nirgendwo anders hingehen.
Very fast delivery, great packaging, start next week 😁
pharmagrade is rated 4.50 based on 86 reviews