Pest Defence Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pest Defence Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how Pest Defence Ltd made you happy
Much appreciated phone call to help with the fly problem in the house. Advice was clear and concise and I am feeling much happier about dealing with the problem. Would definitely use again in the future. Thank you.
Sam Cooch was really good. He identified the source coming into house, gave advice. He also looked at inspection drain and identified an issue two drain surveys failed to see. Fully recommend, went above and beyond coming before appointment when we found dead rats in traps he placed to remove before house smelt. Thanks Sam appreciate your help!
I decided to ring Pest Defence after reading the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Trevor was friendly, professional and very informative. He spent a lot of time searching for the entry point and gave suggestions on ways to prevent their return. I truly believe he wanted them gone as much as I did! I would definitely recommend Pest Defence to anyone. Many thanks Trevor.
I would definitely recommend Pest Defence an excellent service. I decided to ring them because I had read the reviews and I wasn’t disappointed. Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the man but he was very pleasant and friendly. Good job done
Myself and my partner would like to compliment one of your Area Managers Mr Sam Cooch, for the excellent service provided in helping us control our rat infestation in our loft. Sam was messed about by our housing and management company on numerous occasions yet still managed to help us with lots of obstacles in he’s way. Sam has helped us over a few months keeping us informed on what he was doing and the processes he would need to take, when we didn’t understand he would fully explain so that we would. We would like to thank Sam for all he’s hard work he really did go above and beyond.
Pest Defence were quick to respond, Sam was very reassuring with comprehensive explanations of the process and gave good advice on proofing. Overall, Pest Defence worked hard to meet our needs in an appropriately professional, conscientious and friendly manner.
I would genuinely recommend Pest defect to family and friends. I received exceptional service from Sam Cooch. Sam was professional, polite and very knowledgeable and assessed the situation quickly and applied the appropriate measures to eradicate the issue. Follow up visits helped future proof my property to prevent any reoccurrence. Great service that delivered above and beyond - more than we expected. Mr & Mrs Mann - Essex
Very professional and extremely helpful with a rat problem. Would definitely recommend Pest Defence.
I cannot fault the support given to me during a stressful time,in helping me to get rid of rats in my lofts and cavity walls.Their manager took time in explaining to me the way that rats operate and the programme to be followed to get rid of them.He made regular visits checking the bait that had been laid and gave valuable advice in order to help get my property secured against further invasion. Rat free, I can now relax and recommend the efficient and supportive way that my problem was solved by Pest Defence.
I would highly recomend Pest Defence. Trevor was professional, reliable and friendly. I must also add he always made sure we were fully informed and very patient with the many questions we asked. Trevor kept returning until we were satisfied the problem was resolved.
When I first made contact with these guys, having established something was crawling around our ceiling area, they have been nothing short of excellent. When Sam arrived he was able to provide a detailed assessment but left no area untouched in trying to fix the problem. We were reassured that all was in hand and our problem would soon be a thing of the past. Sam was excellent, courteous and professional, whilst keeping us informed of all what he had done during his time in our house. He is a credit to your company!! Thanks Sam!
It is something to dread when you realise that you are not alone in your house and the noises coming from behind the kitchen cupboard are very real. Pest Defence provided a professional and thorough service to eradicate the rat infestation at our house. Sam was reassuring but at the same time gave a realistic assessment of the problem, setting bait and traps at the strategic locations where the runs were likely to be. He returned several times and was methodical in checking everything. If I have three words to sum up the service from Pest Defence that we have received over the last month the they are "professional, prompt and polite". Many thanks.
Upon moving into a new house and realising first night that we were not the only ones who had moved in! We called Pest Defence 9am on a Saturday and Charles was roun by 12noon to investigate. Within the week our squirrel problem had been resolved and at any point a trap was triggered the team were around the next day to collect. Outstanding service and wonderful people, thank you so much. Goes without saying l will be recommending you to any friends in need in the future.
I Made a call to pestdefence, within 20minutes Andrew rang backhand booked a visit I had wasps in my roof, luckily I live in a chalet bungalow, so no problems reaching the site of entry. Andrew is a very polite man, and didn't rush to get away as others have done, think he enjoyed the coffee. I was told to phone him in a few days if they were still around, I had to call him back, this visit was successful, no more wasps, thank you Andrew
Andrew at Pest Defence came the morning after I called to deal with squirrels in the loft. He made four visits. He was professional, reliable and courteous. He kept coming back until the problem was completely resolved. I highly recommend Andrew Lock and Pest Defence.
Professional and friendly customer service. Roger was quick to come out to assess the initial squirrel problem with Andrew and John doing an excellent job resolving the issue. Highly recommend.
We were very pleased with the way Pest Defence dealt with our problem with rats. Always polite, efficient and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The fee for the service was very reasonable and we would have no hesitation about using them again.
Pest Defence are a superb company. For many years they have looked after our large residential estate and our school. The team are extremely friendly and responsive. No job is too much trouble for them. It is always an absolute pleasure to meet them when they visit our sites. They schedule our pest control at both sites and since they came on board we have had no problems whatsoever. Pest nuisance is significantly reduced under their care and whenever there is a one off incidence they deal with it the same day. We thoroughly recommend this company. Try them. You will not regret it.
Efficient and quick service, Trevor took care of the problem swiftly and professionally. Come back about 4 times and found the origin of the problem that permit us to solve it easily. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Prompt service, returned 4 times to ensure our mouse problem was taken care of. Really friendly helpful guy. Would have no hesitation recommending Pest Defence. Oh, and should mention, they were about a quarter of the price that Rentokil quoted for much the same service. Thanks very much.
Pest Defence Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 119 reviews