Pest Defence Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pest Defence Ltd

How would you rate Pest Defence Ltd?

Jennifer Slade, "Dorothy
Verified Buyer

I Made a call to pestdefence, within 20minutes Andrew rang backhand booked a visit I had wasps in my roof, luckily I live in a chalet bungalow, so no problems reaching the site of entry. Andrew is a very polite man, and didn't rush to get away as others have done, think he enjoyed the coffee. I was told to phone him in a few days if they were still around, I had to call him back, this visit was successful, no more wasps, thank you Andrew
Heidi
Verified Buyer

Andrew at Pest Defence came the morning after I called to deal with squirrels in the loft. He made four visits. He was professional, reliable and courteous. He kept coming back until the problem was completely resolved. I highly recommend Andrew Lock and Pest Defence.
Greg Janes
Verified Reviewer

Professional and friendly customer service. Roger was quick to come out to assess the initial squirrel problem with Andrew and John doing an excellent job resolving the issue. Highly recommend.
Mr & Mrs Wyatt
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the way Pest Defence dealt with our problem with rats. Always polite, efficient and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The fee for the service was very reasonable and we would have no hesitation about using them again.
Guy Eaton
Verified Buyer

Pest Defence are a superb company. For many years they have looked after our large residential estate and our school. The team are extremely friendly and responsive. No job is too much trouble for them. It is always an absolute pleasure to meet them when they visit our sites. They schedule our pest control at both sites and since they came on board we have had no problems whatsoever. Pest nuisance is significantly reduced under their care and whenever there is a one off incidence they deal with it the same day. We thoroughly recommend this company. Try them. You will not regret it.
Lucia
Verified Reviewer

Efficient and quick service, Trevor took care of the problem swiftly and professionally. Come back about 4 times and found the origin of the problem that permit us to solve it easily. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Simon J
Verified Buyer

Prompt service, returned 4 times to ensure our mouse problem was taken care of. Really friendly helpful guy. Would have no hesitation recommending Pest Defence. Oh, and should mention, they were about a quarter of the price that Rentokil quoted for much the same service. Thanks very much.
Mrs S Maeder
Verified Buyer

I would like to thank Dean Price. He was very professional and sympathetic. Pest Defence will be my first call should I have any more problems. Thank you once again.
Jackie
Verified Buyer

A friendly and professional service. Felt supported and reassured that Pest Defence would continue to help until our pest problem was resolved. Had used other companies but the advice given by Pest Defence lead to solving our issues. Hope you don't need them but would definitely recommend their services and use them again if necessary.
Natalie H
Verified Buyer

We have used Pest Defence for several issues and they have always been excellent. Service is polite, efficient and effective and the follow up visits ensure the issue is solved. Joe is very knowledgable and we would happily recommend Pest Defence to others.
DaveinColchester
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful on the phone and came out the following morning to deal with the wasp nest. Reasonable price, can't be faulted.
Suzanne Hunt
Verified Buyer

Highly recommend these guys. Superb service, very professional and friendly not to mention ethical. We had a bee infestation in our chimney & we were asked to wait 24 incase it was a scouting party so as not to kill them without good cause. Big thank you for a job well done
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service, the lady who works in the office Karen was so helpful and polite. This went a long way and a was a pleasant surprise compared with many other companies I have previously dealt with.

Mrs Atkinson ????
Mrs Woodland
Verified Buyer

When I phoned Pest Defence I spoke to John. He was great and really reassuring that the flea problem could be solved quickly. With young kids in the house I was worried. They were so good they came the day after I phoned them. Joe came to sort the problem sort and he did a great job. Would highly recommend.
Eric Doggett
Verified Buyer

My problem was squirrels, PESTDEFENCE was definitely the right choice, I was UNCERTAIN who to go with but made the right choice,I can honestly recommend them,very good service,braintree area
Brooke - The JM Group
Verified Buyer

We have used Pest Defence for a few years however had a break and had a few pests running around! Trevor responded to us very quickly and got our office back in order straight away, we haven't had any problems since! He is always very helpful & polite!
Minas
Verified Buyer

Trevor has provided an excellent, proffesional service at our Tottenham Court Road premises for the past 12 years.
Ursula Lightbown
Verified Buyer

I have used pest defence many times and always been very pleased with the service delivered. Andrew is friendly efficient and reliable and I would happily recommend him.
Jenny Pascuzzi
Verified Buyer

Trevor has been every helpful and got rid of our pest problems right away. We really appreciated it!!
Mrs Frank
Verified Buyer

John and Dean of Pest Defence were extremely helpful, efficient and responded very quickly.
I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a solution to problems with pests in their property.
Pest Defence Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 26 reviews