Pest Defence Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pest Defence Ltd

Tell us how Pest Defence Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Ant infestation, called up and arranged an appointment. Joe arrived on time, listened to what I had to say, then poked around for a bit to try and locate the nest. This wasn't possible given the absence of visible ants so he recommended calling a builder to address the structural problems behind the presence of the ants. Joe was polite and helpful all the way through and careful not to trail debris through the house."
"Trevor has been helping to rid my garden of rats for the last few weeks. Not only does he come on time, is very professional but very good humoured as well. I am EXTREMELY afraid of rats and he did much to put my mind at ease. He also went above and beyond the call of duty to investigate where the start of the trouble might be. Because of his investigation we found that at the end of the rat run was a children's playground. The council has been notified and a fence surrounds the area to protect the children. Really appreciate the service and I highly recommend. Susan"
"Trevor was very efficient polite friendly and a little cheeky but would definitely recommend you guys nice all gone 👍👍"
"Would highly recommend Pest Defence as an excellent company with speedy responses and excellent staff. Joe called to our home and dealt with our uninvited "rat-guests" in a very efficient and thorough manner. His knowledge and enthusiasm was truly appreciated and I learnt from him how to avoid future pest problems. Thank you Joe, you are an excellent representative of the company."
"Fantastic service getting rid of a large rat problem! Kevin Suttling came the same day as when I called up to enquire, and carried out an extremely thorough survey of my whole property and garden. Subsequent three visits were all exactly on time as arranged. The problem is now resolved and I would not hesitate to recommend him for his polite, prompt and very friendly service. A breath of fresh air (as you dont know what you will get from a company you have not used before) from a guy who knows how to put customer service first! Many thanks"
"Squirrels moved into my loft, probably after neighbours cut down leylandii and trees so they lost their 'home' Joe caught 5 in total and fingers crossed I wont see or hear any more. Am so relieved and very impressed with the service of Pest Defence. I cant recommend them highly enough. Mrs L"
"Had an issue with bees. Called Pest Defence who were very helpful. The engineer visit was booked for the next morning. The engineer was very professional and within 90 minutes of his visit the bees were dead. Would thoroughly recommend"
"I didn’t have a good start with Pest Control but Sam Cooch took over my job. He helped us solve our Rat problem and provided advise on what I needed to do to help the process. If I had this issue again, I will ask for Sam Cooch."
"I recently met with Joe from Pest Defence who came out to give me some really helpful advice in relation to wasps nests that we had found in a house that we are currently refurbishing. Joe is very knowledgeable, friendly and really knows his stuff. I can highly recommend his services adnd will use him again in he future if required."
"Been using this company for over 15 years always very professional and all staff always polite. A big thank you to Trevor for getting rid of our un wanted guests at our school thks."
"I had called Pest Defence because I thought that I might have rats in my garden. Joe Bailey came to assess the situation and straight away I thought how friendly, knowledgeable and courteous he was. He spent time checking thoroughly the garden, side alley and the shed, and then he concluded that I did not have rats, but....fox cubs :-) There was therefore no need for the company to carry out any "procedures", so I asked how much I owed him for the visit, and the answer was ...."nothing"!!! Pest Defence had been recommended to me by a friend, who said that she had Joe carrying out the job and that she was extremely pleased with his work and definitely with his charming personality!"
"I have been a pest defence customer for many years there service is great Andrew is the best pest control person we have had and we have had a pest control contract with various other companies for the last 30 years"
"Totally professional service to promptly get rid of some amazingly noisy and destructive squirrels in my loft. Trevor reassured me and advised me throughout the process that they would be gone and they are! He helped me locate how they had got in and gaps are now filled in. A very happy customer who would definitely recommend this company."
"Just had a visit from Ben and Sam to get advice on a potential rodent problem and the service we received was great. They both took the time to listen, review every possible scenario, not rush and gave very good advice on next steps. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company, not just Ben and Sam, but also the gentleman who answered my call (sorry I forgot his name) who provided useful advice and arranged the visit, where other more well known companies didn't even try to offer any help."
"Excellent and efficient service, Joe was superb, and provided an excellent service to rid our house of ants."
"Trevor and Ben were super helpful and friendly. Ant problem has gone from my flat and I am very relieved. Super easy to solve :). Would definitely recommend!"
"I have used this company on 2 occasions and I can honestly say they are the most honest, reliable, professional team. My first visit was by a gentleman call Ray who was excellent (think he has retired). Most recently I was visited by Sam who was extremely proficient. Sam did 3 site visits over a period of time and kept me informed throughout of what he was doing. His knowledge, time keeping and professional attitude was second to none. I would highly recommend this company and request Sam visit. Thankyou"
"Early morning telephone call to Pest Defence for help after spotting rat signs. Sam arrived promptly and was polite, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient in his work. Followed up with check up visits which were all carried out in a very professional way. Thank you. ( Unable to click 5 stars below but that is what I give them)"
"Fantastic service - professional, polite and above all, highly skilled ranging from wasps nests to four legged 'friends'. Cannot recommend highly enough!"
"Very happy. Gentleman were prompt, courteous & tidy. I would happily recommend them to anyone."
Pest Defence Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 104 reviews