Pest Defence Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pest Defence Ltd

Tell us how Pest Defence Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Sam was courteous, friendly and professional. He explained the process well and did his job diligently. BRENTWOOD"
"most helpful and knowledgeable company who saved us a significant amount . Thank you very much"
"Sam Cooch was amazing! Very professional and went the extra mile to explain everything in detail which really reassured us. Sorted the problem quickly and discreetly. On top of his Sam is a great guy. Very happy with the service."
"Sam Cooch was very friendly and helpful throughout helping us. He was very knowledgeable and helped the resolve the issue quickly and efficiently through his precision and thoroughness that we brought resolved the issue. Sam was always very polite and we would be happy to recommend him."
"Sam cooch came to dispose of a wasp nest in my shed. An excellent service, very informative and very quick to clear the nest. Sam was very polite and would highly recommend him to family and friends."
"Sam came to rid our garden of a wasp nest. Within a few hours and the nest was quiet and we can enjoy the garden again :-) This is the second time I've used Pest Defence for wasp nests and both times have been impressed by the speed of service and their knowledge"
"We had Sam cooch round today 1hour after ringing company, fantastic service very thorough and very polite would highly recommend"
"After using Pest Defence previously for a mouse issue which was dealt with promptly and effectively, thanks to Sam, I had no hesitation in calling Pest Defence back to deal with a wasp nest under the patio. Also Sam and again super efficient - came same day, within 4 hrs of calling. All costs communicated upfront - fully inclusive single fee, even if further visits are required. Clear explanation of procedure, chemicals used and safety advice post treatment. Could not recommend highly enough."
"Sam was amazing at his job, had a bundle of knowledge and caught the little terror mouse. Kept more traps and pellets for few more weeks in case any others and luckily none. Really friendly guy and got the job done! Thanks again!"
"Much appreciated phone call to help with the fly problem in the house. Advice was clear and concise and I am feeling much happier about dealing with the problem. Would definitely use again in the future. Thank you."
"Sam Cooch was really good. He identified the source coming into house, gave advice. He also looked at inspection drain and identified an issue two drain surveys failed to see. Fully recommend, went above and beyond coming before appointment when we found dead rats in traps he placed to remove before house smelt. Thanks Sam appreciate your help!"
"I decided to ring Pest Defence after reading the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Trevor was friendly, professional and very informative. He spent a lot of time searching for the entry point and gave suggestions on ways to prevent their return. I truly believe he wanted them gone as much as I did! I would definitely recommend Pest Defence to anyone. Many thanks Trevor."
"I would definitely recommend Pest Defence an excellent service. I decided to ring them because I had read the reviews and I wasn’t disappointed. Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the man but he was very pleasant and friendly. Good job done"
"Myself and my partner would like to compliment one of your Area Managers Mr Sam Cooch, for the excellent service provided in helping us control our rat infestation in our loft. Sam was messed about by our housing and management company on numerous occasions yet still managed to help us with lots of obstacles in he’s way. Sam has helped us over a few months keeping us informed on what he was doing and the processes he would need to take, when we didn’t understand he would fully explain so that we would. We would like to thank Sam for all he’s hard work he really did go above and beyond."
"Pest Defence were quick to respond, Sam was very reassuring with comprehensive explanations of the process and gave good advice on proofing. Overall, Pest Defence worked hard to meet our needs in an appropriately professional, conscientious and friendly manner."
"I would genuinely recommend Pest defect to family and friends. I received exceptional service from Sam Cooch. Sam was professional, polite and very knowledgeable and assessed the situation quickly and applied the appropriate measures to eradicate the issue. Follow up visits helped future proof my property to prevent any reoccurrence. Great service that delivered above and beyond - more than we expected. Mr & Mrs Mann - Essex"
"Very professional and extremely helpful with a rat problem. Would definitely recommend Pest Defence."
"I cannot fault the support given to me during a stressful time,in helping me to get rid of rats in my lofts and cavity walls.Their manager took time in explaining to me the way that rats operate and the programme to be followed to get rid of them.He made regular visits checking the bait that had been laid and gave valuable advice in order to help get my property secured against further invasion. Rat free, I can now relax and recommend the efficient and supportive way that my problem was solved by Pest Defence."
"I would highly recomend Pest Defence. Trevor was professional, reliable and friendly. I must also add he always made sure we were fully informed and very patient with the many questions we asked. Trevor kept returning until we were satisfied the problem was resolved."
"When I first made contact with these guys, having established something was crawling around our ceiling area, they have been nothing short of excellent. When Sam arrived he was able to provide a detailed assessment but left no area untouched in trying to fix the problem. We were reassured that all was in hand and our problem would soon be a thing of the past. Sam was excellent, courteous and professional, whilst keeping us informed of all what he had done during his time in our house. He is a credit to your company!! Thanks Sam!"
Pest Defence Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 48 reviews