Pest Defence Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pest Defence Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how Pest Defence Ltd made you happy
Charles came over to release a pigeon that had fallen into our chimney and was stuck in the fireplace. He was quick, professional, took the necessary safety precautions and released the bird without any harm. Very grateful and would definitely recommend their services!
Brilliant & inteligent too. guy knew exactly what the infestation was , very clever & helpful ,many thanks
We phoned and booked Pest Defence after finding both Flea bites and Fleas in our house which had been brought in from the garden on or clothes. Roger came along as arranged and began by asking questions (we had no pets) he gave us lots of useful information regarding Flea infestation and confirmed that we did not need to have our home sprayed as there was no “host animal” present and that any Fleas still present (probably Bird fleas not Foxes) would not be able to breed, without a host. Any Fleas remaining would naturally die off shortly “humans are not a host”; given the above our house was not sprayed. I asked Roger what was the cost for his visit and advice, to which he replied “No charge” for his time and knowledge/advice. Many Thanks, Roger, for your time and expert advice, we are both so grateful to you and your Company for all your help and expertise, regarding this worrying situation, which I have not had to face before. We would both thoroughly recommend Pest Defence to anyone who finds themselves in this situation, best wishes Tony and Karen.
Excellent service. Roger phoned pretty much immediately to discuss the problem I had emailed through. He gave sound advice on what we could do ourselves to rid our chimney of flies caused by a dead bird and reassured us that someone would come out to help if the problem persisted. He was pleasant, friendly and very obviously knew his job. I would 100% recommend this company and would definitely contact them again should another problem arise.
I had a squirrel in the loft efficiently dispatched by Joe who was very good throughout. However my experience of Pest Defence was marred by poor customer service. I needed a receipt for my cheque to support my insurance claim but despite several phone calls and e-mails and promises I never did get that receipt. Fortunately my insurers accepted a scan of my bank statement but not ideal.
Phoned for advice re bees getting into a hole in the wall of my house. Received very clear advice and this was confirmed when the bees moved away, no need for physical action.
Had a few unidentified and uninvited guests in our loft so I called around for a few quotes. Although Charles from Pest Defence was not the first person I spoke to, or indeed, the cheapest, he won our business by being informative, polite, and helpful from the get-go. He visited us three times, and based on our description, first thinking our guests may be squirrels (putting down traps), then when these were unsuccessful, aiming for mice (putting down poison), he managed to rid us of whatever the source of the noise was. He was courteous and helpful in every single one of our interactions, kept to the agreed times, was flexible, took great care when carrying out his job. The service Charles provided, especially with the added complication of a country-wide lockdown being in place during this period, was excellent. While I hope I will never have to see another pest control professional in my life, and I do mean this in the nicest possible way, if I did have a need for one, I would opt for Pest Defence again!
We recently called out Pest Defence to eliminate our bird mite infestation. During these unprecedented times Kevin from the Chelmsford branch delivered on every level to help us eradicate the problem quickly and stress free. Thank you so much Kevin for doing such a fantastic job and for going the extra mile to help us!
Very responsive company.....I have been using them for a few years now and have always found them to be reliable and diligent. Not sure what I would have done about the rats around my chicken coop if they had not helped me. I have already recommended their services to my parents who are now equally as happy.
Phoned for help re mice. Sam came & was very efficient & helpful. He listened to what we had to say & immediately 'set to' sorting the problem out. Communication was superb. Sam had a great sense of humour, an extremely polite young man. Would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone that has a problem. Superb. Thank you.
Our problem was confirmed as birds attempting to nest in roof area ,after a thorough survey. Subsequently dealt with in a professional and efficient manner . Inspired confidence and therefore highly recommended. Robin Childs, West Mersea
Ant infestation, called up and arranged an appointment. Joe arrived on time, listened to what I had to say, then poked around for a bit to try and locate the nest. This wasn't possible given the absence of visible ants so he recommended calling a builder to address the structural problems behind the presence of the ants. Joe was polite and helpful all the way through and careful not to trail debris through the house.
Trevor has been helping to rid my garden of rats for the last few weeks. Not only does he come on time, is very professional but very good humoured as well. I am EXTREMELY afraid of rats and he did much to put my mind at ease. He also went above and beyond the call of duty to investigate where the start of the trouble might be. Because of his investigation we found that at the end of the rat run was a children's playground. The council has been notified and a fence surrounds the area to protect the children. Really appreciate the service and I highly recommend. Susan
Trevor was very efficient polite friendly and a little cheeky but would definitely recommend you guys nice all gone 👍👍
Would highly recommend Pest Defence as an excellent company with speedy responses and excellent staff. Joe called to our home and dealt with our uninvited "rat-guests" in a very efficient and thorough manner. His knowledge and enthusiasm was truly appreciated and I learnt from him how to avoid future pest problems. Thank you Joe, you are an excellent representative of the company.
Fantastic service getting rid of a large rat problem! Kevin Suttling came the same day as when I called up to enquire, and carried out an extremely thorough survey of my whole property and garden. Subsequent three visits were all exactly on time as arranged. The problem is now resolved and I would not hesitate to recommend him for his polite, prompt and very friendly service. A breath of fresh air (as you dont know what you will get from a company you have not used before) from a guy who knows how to put customer service first! Many thanks
Squirrels moved into my loft, probably after neighbours cut down leylandii and trees so they lost their 'home' Joe caught 5 in total and fingers crossed I wont see or hear any more. Am so relieved and very impressed with the service of Pest Defence. I cant recommend them highly enough. Mrs L
Had an issue with bees. Called Pest Defence who were very helpful. The engineer visit was booked for the next morning. The engineer was very professional and within 90 minutes of his visit the bees were dead. Would thoroughly recommend
Pest Defence Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 117 reviews