Pest Defence Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pest Defence Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how Pest Defence Ltd made you happy
Sam Cooch was extremely helpful and explained all that he was doing, as well as giving valuable advice on how to prevent further pests. Thank you for such a fantastic service. Should the situation arise again I would definitely use pest defence and also recommend your company to a friend.
I would like to thank Karen for her advice on Clothes Beetle, she was extremely helpful with a good telephone manner, very knowledgeable and able to appoint me with the correct technician for my area to deal with my problem. Ben came out on the same day and was able to advise me of my options and preferred methods of treatment. I am very happy with the service overall and would use again and recommend to others.
I have had Pest Defence in my building for the past 14 years and have had Andrew Lock for the past 10 years. Andrew is always polite and respectful to myself and my elderly residents. He is an excellent worker and always very helpful, I would recommend Pest Defence as a company and also would say they are great value for money.
JOE was very helpful and knowledgeable, against the war with rats at my place of work, i never see them now before they where everywhere. Thank you joe, I would highly recommend him A+++++++
Joe is very helpful and knowledgeable. We thought we had rodents in the loft and he informed us that it was nesting birds. Joe advised us on how too prof against the problem.
I had a problem with some wasps in the summer time and Joe dealt with the problem very well. Joe gave a prompt service and was very professional.
Jo has been helpful and has great knowledge about his subject. always polite and friendly.
Thanks to Andrew, we now have a mole free garden. Easy and sorted quickly. Also I had little unwelcomed visitors ( field mice) that gave now finally packed their bags and moved on. Thanks again Andrew. 😀
A really friendly, helpful and professional service. I would highly recommend Pest Defence's services. I had conducted online research and had also telephoned a few other companies prior to instructing Pest Defence to sort out my problem. Pest Defence gave of their time to answer all my questions and were also very reasonably priced. Trevor has been very discreet, demonstrated concern and has provided an excellent service.
I recently contacted pest defence to help with a mouse problem in my house, Joe came around the following day. Joe was helpful, extremely knowledgeable and very professional. The problem was sorted and Joe gave me advice on how to prevent it from happening again. I was very impressed and highly recommended pest defence.
I was very impressed with the service I received today from Andrew Lock at Pest Defence. We had an issue with flies in our loft. The steps taken were explained thoroughly and Andrew was re-assuring, very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend and use this company again.
Sam was courteous, friendly and professional. He explained the process well and did his job diligently. BRENTWOOD
most helpful and knowledgeable company who saved us a significant amount . Thank you very much
Sam Cooch was amazing! Very professional and went the extra mile to explain everything in detail which really reassured us. Sorted the problem quickly and discreetly. On top of his Sam is a great guy. Very happy with the service.
Sam Cooch was very friendly and helpful throughout helping us. He was very knowledgeable and helped the resolve the issue quickly and efficiently through his precision and thoroughness that we brought resolved the issue. Sam was always very polite and we would be happy to recommend him.
Sam cooch came to dispose of a wasp nest in my shed. An excellent service, very informative and very quick to clear the nest. Sam was very polite and would highly recommend him to family and friends.
Sam came to rid our garden of a wasp nest. Within a few hours and the nest was quiet and we can enjoy the garden again :-) This is the second time I've used Pest Defence for wasp nests and both times have been impressed by the speed of service and their knowledge
We had Sam cooch round today 1hour after ringing company, fantastic service very thorough and very polite would highly recommend
After using Pest Defence previously for a mouse issue which was dealt with promptly and effectively, thanks to Sam, I had no hesitation in calling Pest Defence back to deal with a wasp nest under the patio. Also Sam and again super efficient - came same day, within 4 hrs of calling. All costs communicated upfront - fully inclusive single fee, even if further visits are required. Clear explanation of procedure, chemicals used and safety advice post treatment. Could not recommend highly enough.
Sam was amazing at his job, had a bundle of knowledge and caught the little terror mouse. Kept more traps and pellets for few more weeks in case any others and luckily none. Really friendly guy and got the job done! Thanks again!
Pest Defence Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 119 reviews