Pest Defence Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pest Defence Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how Pest Defence Ltd made you happy
Excellent service. They made something that could have been quite stressful quite simple. Reasonable prices and thorough follow up. Trevor was very helpful. Thank you and will definitely use again if needed.
From the first point of contact with pest defence right up until the problem was taken care of the service was first class. Joe Bailey was assigned to my pest problem. He was punctual, his assessment of the problem was precise and the method to eradicate the problem was completely successful. Follow up visits happened exactly when he said they would, he was happy to share different prevention methods with me and his knowledge of pest control was very impressive. He was a pleasure to have around and i would recommend this service to anyone with a pest problem.
Joe Bailey cheerful efficient and finally successful. Great patience, lots of information, would definitely want him back if the problem now solved ever arises again. Thank you Joe, from Moorswood
I was very happy with the advice given by Jo this morning from Pest Defence. He explained everything clearly and showed me pictures of what a bed bug infestation looks like. He turned up within the time slot allocated. Fortunately we didn’t have anything for him to treat! Would highly recommend him! He obviously knows his stuff!
We cant thank you guys enough. We had a persistent problem with being bitten, which we incorrectly believed was down to flees. When Joe from the Chelmsford team arrived and heard of our issue he asked us if we had been on holiday recently, and unpacked our suitcases on our bed. The penny dropped, this is excactley what we had done and we had started to get bitten aa couple of weeks later. It appears we had transported some bed bugs from portugal! Joe set about searching all bed rooms, methodically going through each one before pinpointing one area where they had congregated. We were shocked but relieved that Joe had located the problem and was able to deal with it for us. The included follow up treatment two weeks later really gave us piece of mind although it wasnt really needed as they were all dead from the first one. Thank you Joe!!!
This was the second time we have used Pest Defence to deal with a problem. Response time from my initial telephone call was quick and Andrew Lock identified a rodent problem in our loft on his first visit. Following the first treatment, the problem seemed to have been eradicated within two days and two subsequent visits confirmed that no further evidence was found. I have no hesitation in recommending Pest Defence and would certainly use them again.
An excellent all round service. Pest defence was prompt, efficient & very reassuring. I would always recommend to anyone who has a pest problem & if I could rate higher than 5 stars I would. Thanks very much to all the team.
We have been really impressed with the service given from Pest Defence. Trevor has listened to us and our rat/smell drama without ever being condescending and has systematically tried to get to the root of the problem. He really seems to love his work too which is great to observe. He has made a potentially disturbing problem into a quite pleasant experience. Thanks Trevor
Trevor has been a massive help in getting rid of an ant infestation in our flat, we found him to be professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
We have used Trevor for over 10 years, we have always found him to be polite, pleasant, hard working and more importantly reliable and thorough in his work. We can highly recommend him.
Trevor has been keeping the dreaded mice at bay at my property for many years - an absolute hero - totally reliable and supremely knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services and in fact regularly do - thank you Trevor - if I could award more stars I would!
We have used Pest Defence for the last 6 years. Our initial contact with them was for mice control, however, over the years they have also successfully dealt with wasps and moles. Our technician Andrew has always been extremely professional, helpful and knowledgeable. Having a quarterly contract gives us peace of mind that the mice are being kept under control and if we ever need to call Andrew out in between visits, he responds quickly and efficiently. The service they provide is outstanding and I would have no hesitation in recommending their services. Thankyou.
I've used Pest Defence for 3 years. My technician, Charles, has been proactive in ridding us of our mice problem. I have found Pest Defence reasonably priced & their response times are exceptional. I would definitely recommend Pest Defence to any company that requires a value for money 5* service.
To all at PEST DEFENCE. The service provided by yourselves was first class. Kevin who came three times was excellent. Very polite business like and professional. We had a mouse problem which has now been dealt with completely with poison trays in attic and airing cupboards.
Thank you so much for helping us get rid of the rats in our home, we really cannot thank you enough! When we first rang we had spotted a rat in our garden and bait was being taken, we rang the company & despite the fact we were not a paying customer, the guy who answered was extremely helpful. We persisted by ourselves till a horrendous smell came from our utility room ( a rat hat died somewhere behind the wall/floor ). When Pest Defence came they really wanted to understand the problem, ascertain possible access points and advised us of things we could do to stop them getting in. It was not simply about killing the rats, they wanted to solve the problem for the long term. Sam was our pest controller and we cannot thank him enough. Thank you also to Trevor for coming up with a solution to clean the very hard to reach area! Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to get rid of pests.
Kevin came to our house to get rid of the rats in the loft. From day one he was very reassuring, helpful and professional. I would definately recommend Kevin and Pest Defence to a friend. Great job and thank you!
I recently contacted pest defence to help with a mouse problem in a property, I was impressed by the quick response and how quickly we had an appointment booked in. Trevor was friendly, helpful, extremely knowledgeable and very professional. I am very pleased with the service provided and would recommend Pest Defence to anyone.
Kevin comes to see us here at our Church and Halls in Colchester. He is absolutely amazing, always very friendly, cheery and helpful. If we ever have a problem he is with us as soon as he can be and often rings before to check that we are open and or give advice if he cannot be there straight away. We give Kevin A+++++++++
I telephoned Pest Defence Ltd the morning after what sounded like partying going on up in my ceiling voids. I had a visit from a pest guy the same day which I was very impressed with. This company visit until the problem has been eradicated, not just for a set number of visits. Joe has been tackling my rodent problem (which we now know are rats) and I can honestly say I feel very confident my visitors are on the way out. Joe is very knowledgeable about pests and has given me some really helpful advice. He is very polite, professional, friendly and wears those lovely blue boot covers when in the house. I would definitely recommend Pet Defence :td and definitely ask for Joe!!
We’ve been very happy with the service we have been given by Joe over the last few weeks, very professional, prompt, clean and informative. Thankyou.
Pest Defence Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 119 reviews