pczone Reviews

of reviewers recommend pczone
PCZONE REVIEW Just got my Pc today. I was so happy. Definitely gonna recommend pczone.ie and comeback in the near future with some awesome builds. This is probably the best pc builder in Ireland.
Read pczone Reviews

sales@pczone.ie

Tell us how pczone made you happy
pczone 5 star review on 15th September 2020
pczone 5 star review on 26th October 2019
Dylan C
pczone 5 star review on 4th October 2019
Andy C
Extremely impressed with my custom PC. Parts work amazingly and cable management is tops. From order to arrival was very fast as well. Words can't describe how happy I am
Ordered a computer for college and for gaming and I am pleased to say it was delivered on time and has given me no trouble whatsoever.
Amazing custom build from pc zone. Had slight issues with delivery but this was not pc zones fault yet their customer service kicked in and was top rate. In my opinion a true measure of a company is how they act when something goes wrong and pczone did not disappoint.
I didn't know the default case the cit gaming case only came with 1 exhaust fan my computer starts to overheat some games I wish I had picked a different case cause I afraid of going near my computer and maybe messing something up. besides that, I got my pc pretty quicky which was nice under a week build time and delivery.
Pc was built and shipped in days. Build is amazing. No issues since I set it up. Brilliant machine.
Very good I'm happy with my new pc. Worked great no issues. Would have been 5 stars but had a small problem with the courier company used.
So happy with my purchase! If your unsure about getting a pc because theirs a lot of info to learn about parts/compatibility ext then this is the place to go! Hands down one of the best purchases I've ever made, I can't stop looking at it! Very quick to respond to any questions I had no matter how basic, Dmitrij was super helpful! Can't recommend this place enough, they even threw in some jelly's in the box for me to enjoy! Many thanks, you guys are the best!
pczone 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Great Service and very helpful, picked and customized my pc on their website less than 4 days its was deliver to my door. No issues found with the pc all in working condition, the specs are all there. If not sure, sent an email or call them . Thank you
Į am very glad that I found this Website, Į ordered a Custom built computer and the packaging is high quality,And the shipping is very fast it arrived in about a week.I would highly recommend this website for everyone.
I can fully recommend purchasing a PC through PC Zone. Unlike standard shops they do actually know what they are selling. They answered any questions I had and they even pointed out things I did not need to purchase. I ordered a custom built PC and even with COVID and delivering through Storm Francis they managed to get the PC in 7 days. The PC is perfect
Best money ever spend, great pc and great service. Will 100 percent be coming back
Got a prebuilt pc. It run great with a minor tweak 👌
Very good computer
Couldnt fault these guys to date. Ordered a new PC on Wednesday 5th and had it the following Wednesday! Excellent service and very pleased with PC. Havent had any direct dealings with them but was very happy with product received
100 recommend Arrived with in 3 days High quality specs All drivers installed Cable management very good Customer service brilliant
Good variety of options to build pc Arrived after 3 days Very good quality and was not damaged at all while delivering Very good customer service
Great service
Rally fast delivery lovely PC thanks
Extremely helpful advice over the configuration. Efficient service and delivered ahead of schedule. I shopped around and found them 25% cheaper than anyone else for the same kit.
Honest and professional guys, excellent customer service, good shop and website
pczone is rated 4.96 based on 315 reviews