PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PayPerCustomer.co.uk
Read PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

About PayPerCustomer.co.uk:

PayPerCustomer is a lead generation company servicing businesses across the UK. We pride ourselves on great customer service and an ability to help your business grow.

If you are interested in contacting us please use the contact details on this page.

we are impressed with the service and will keep going.
Thanks for the review Mohammed. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I see that I’m not the first to leave PayPerCustomer a 5 star review and I’m sure I won’t be the last. PPC have fully delivered on everything we agreed and so far I have been really impressed.
Thanks for the review Oliver. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you everyone that is involved in my account. I had to leave a review as I have only been pleasantly surprised since starting with them around a year ago.
Thanks for the review Joanne. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Paypercustomer asked me to leave them a review so I said I would as they have been really helpful since we started. 350 leads and counting!
Thanks for the review Liam. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
So far so good. Thank you! I’ll give you the extra star when it’s been a full 12 months
Thanks for the review Jonathan. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I started with them in the midst of all of this coronavirus stuff in April and it has quite literally saved my business. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for the review Gurinder. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Currently made £14600 profit of working with pay per customer. I may be lucky as I have George on speed dial lol
Thanks for the review John. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Great start to what I hope will be a very long campaign!
Thanks for the review Teddy. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thanks Harry for all the help. Very happy with the service.
Thanks for the review Lisa. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thanks again for another successful month. Always happy with the service and they clearly know what they are doing. We now spend our entire marketing budget with them.
Thanks for the review Ben. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Great job with my business so far. Always friendly and keen to resolve any issues with us ASAP.
Thanks for the review Anne. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I’ve been getting leads for my accountancy firm for ages from these guys. They have been great at providing me with R&D tax relief leads too - much more lucrative for me then normal clients.
Thanks for the review Mike. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I run a solicitors that has been buying leads for over 10 years and I must say I have been really impressed. PayPerCustomer run campaigns for us on Google and Facebook - currently producing leads at £13 ish a lead. Would definitely recommend.
Thanks for the review Terry. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
5 stars from me. Thanks guys!
Thanks for the review Joe. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I used bark before and all of the leads I got seemed fake to me so this has been a nice contrast. As I say to Ben, I will keep using them as long as it keeps working. So far - 5 stars.
After months of looking for lead generation companies - we finally found one for our roofing business. We are getting leads for around £6 a lead. I think the lowest we got before was around £25!
Thanks for the review Adam. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I don’t normally write reviews but since they asked me I thought I would. So far the service has been great - we are 7 months in and the ROI has been decent. We are converting around 35% of the leads into appointments and most of the time an appointment is a sale for us. Let’s hope it continues!
Thanks for the review Donald. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
They halved my lead price within two weeks and have been really helpful in optimising the campaign to make the leads higher quality. Overall I am very happy. (We are a gutter cleaning business)
Thanks for the review David. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
These guys are the best. They’ve been great at helping us grow with the leads we’ve had from them. The best thing has been that we aren’t having to compete over price as the leads have all gone to us. Thanks again guys.
Thanks for the review Michael. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thanks for the service so far. 38 leads and counting... Hopefully more to come!
Thanks for the review. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
PayPerCustomer.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews